PDA

View Full Version : New Islamic State/ISIS/ISIL Video

Serpo
20th September 2014, 09:03 PM
55 min of video ,I havnt seen it

http://yournewswire.com/nsfw-graphic-exclusive-full-video-breaking-new-islamic-stateisisisil-video-released/ (http://yournewswire.com/nsfw-graphic-exclusive-full-video-breaking-new-islamic-stateisisisil-video-released/)

crimethink
20th September 2014, 10:34 PM
Created at CIA studios, Langley, Virginia, USA.

Hypertiger
21st September 2014, 03:33 AM
Yes it's a liquidation climax...You need to employ liquidators.

Which requires mind control.

Like in the USA following pearl harbor...It was line ups of recruits.

Same thing in the USA now...Not everyone is running to the recruiting centers.

Just the weak minded.

You can choose to join Team USA or Team ISIS.

It's not a job...it's an adventure.

"The Report from Iron Mountain is a book published in 1967 (during the Johnson Administration) by Dial Press which puts itself forth as the report of a government panel. The book includes the claim it was authored by a Special Study Group of fifteen men whose identities were to remain secret and that it was not intended to be made public. It details the analyses of a government panel which concludes that war, or a credible substitute for war, is necessary if governments are to maintain power. The book was a New York Times bestseller and has been translated into fifteen languages. Controversy still swirls over whether the book was a satiric hoax about think-tank logic and writing style or the product of a secret government panel."

"On November 26, 1967, the report was reviewed in the book section of The Washington Post by Herschel McLandress, supposedly the pen name for Harvard professor John Kenneth Galbraith. McLandress wrote that he knew firsthand of the report's authenticity because he had been invited to participate in its creation; that although he was unable to be part of the official group, he was consulted from time to time and had been asked to keep the project secret; and that while he doubted the wisdom of letting the public know about the report, he agreed totally with its conclusions."

"He wrote: "As I would put my personal repute behind the authenticity of this document, so would I testify to the validity of its conclusions. My reservation relates only to the wisdom of releasing it to an obviously unconditioned public.""

"According to the report, a 15-member panel, called the Special Study Group, was set up in 1963 to examine what problems would occur if the United States entered a state of lasting peace. They met at an underground nuclear bunker called Iron Mountain (as well as other, worldwide locations) and worked over the next two years. A member of the panel, one "John Doe", a professor at a college in the Midwest, decided to release the report to the public."

"The heavily footnoted report concluded that peace was not in the interest of a stable society, that even if lasting peace "could be achieved, it would almost certainly not be in the best interests of society to achieve it." War was a part of the economy. Therefore, it was necessary to conceive a state of war for a stable economy. The government, the group theorized, would not exist without war, and nation states existed in order to wage war. War also served a vital function of diverting collective aggression. They recommended that bodies be created to emulate the economic functions of war. They also recommended "blood games" and that the government create alternative foes that would scare the people with reports of alien life-forms and out-of-control pollution. Another proposal was the reinstitution of slavery."

Spectrism
21st September 2014, 07:47 AM
Created at CIA studios, Langley, Virginia, USA.

Wrong. These savages are demonically driven. They are fulfilling prophecy. I posted this video on the islam thread... but it fits here too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

midnight rambler
21st September 2014, 08:27 AM
Wrong. These savages are demonically driven. They are fulfilling prophecy. I posted this video on the islam thread... but it fits here too.

They're ALL demonically driven, NO MATTER WHERE they're based. There's NO WAY that these crazy jihadists have gotten to where they are without PROFESSIONAL DEATH CULT help AND FUNDING from the British, Uncle Satan, and the Chosenites*.

*what's particularly fascinating about the situation is that the Chosenites are largely mum on the IS

mick silver
21st September 2014, 09:04 AM
thank you again midnight

Spectrism
21st September 2014, 09:23 AM
They're ALL demonically driven, NO MATTER WHERE they're based. There's NO WAY that these crazy jihadists have gotten to where they are without PROFESSIONAL DEATH CULT help AND FUNDING from the British, Uncle Satan, and the Chosenites*.

*what's particularly fascinating about the situation is that the Chosenites are largely mum on the IS

True... but don't be fooled by what is happening. The devil is using ALL governments, most businesses and most banks... to extend a stranglehold on everyone. It is just among these savages in Iraq & Syria that we see their brutality clearly. That is the end for all, according to their plans.

Watch the video I posted. Turkey is very likely to be the seat of the devil. Notice how Turkey is refusing refuge to the Syrian and Kurd civilians. Turkey is one of the avenues supplying the IS savages. Once their coalition is completed, they will attack Israel.

crimethink
21st September 2014, 02:37 PM
Wrong. These savages are demonically driven. They are fulfilling prophecy.

Most of humanity is demonically-driven. The entire world system is demonically-driven. The sign of the vanguard of the demonically-driven is the six-pointed star, not the crescent & moon.

ISIS is a creation of the CIA & Mossad, just like most "Islamic insurgency." You know nothing about ISIS that is not filtered through the media controlled by the demonically-driven.

http://www.currentnewsarticle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Circulated-James-Foleys-beheading-photo-and-executioner-producing-in-studio.jpg

crimethink
21st September 2014, 02:40 PM
True... but don't be fooled by what is happening. The devil is using ALL governments, most businesses and most banks... to extend a stranglehold on everyone. It is just among these savages in Iraq & Syria that we see their brutality clearly. That is the end for all, according to their plans.

Watch the video I posted. Turkey is very likely to be the seat of the devil. Notice how Turkey is refusing refuge to the Syrian and Kurd civilians. Turkey is one of the avenues supplying the IS savages. Once their coalition is completed, they will attack Israel.

Turkey "very likely" or will be? The video said will be. Are you telling us the video producer may be or is a false prophet?

Attack Israel? There is no "Israel." The entity in Palestine is pretend Israel. That entity has sworn a blood-oath to Satan.