PDA

View Full Version : The Gaza Strip Before And After

mick silver
21st September 2014, 11:51 AM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/19/the-gaza-strip-before-and-after.html

midnight rambler
21st September 2014, 12:07 PM
Any developer knows that in order to progress with your development first you have to clear the land of all the unwanted and unneeded things standing in the way of your development. PLUS, it also helps to eliminate any claimants to mineral rights, e.g. offshore petroleum resources. It's just smart business.

Hypertiger
21st September 2014, 01:09 PM
Yes that is what the before and after scene looks like whenever the American wrecking crew masquerading as saviors show up...please.

Oh no...It's not the Americans fault...The Jews are mind controlling us into laying hate.

Oh look...A pile of mental weaklings being mind controlled by a master mind...Poor unfortunate souls...Sure hope the Messiah shows up soon to liberate them from the false GOD (scapegoat) they worship.

Ponce
21st September 2014, 01:10 PM
What makes a real country is not the material things in that country but rather their people......you can destroy a country but not the heart of the people...I am not a Palestinian but if I could be any other thing than a Cuban I would be a Palestinian for the Cubans and the Palestinians are the same...........at the end justice will be done and the real terrorists will be dealt with.

V

Cebu_4_2
21st September 2014, 06:05 PM
Oh no...It's not the Americans fault...The Jews are mind controlling us into laying hate.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6795&stc=1

Oh look...A pile of mental weaklings being mind controlled by a master mind...Poor unfortunate souls...Sure hope the Messiah shows up soon to liberate them from the false GOD (scapegoat) they worship.

The Jews are in control of the USi, there is no doubt. The election system owned by the Jews are countering any fix along with TeeVee entertainment ETC.

Redux please.