PDA

View Full Version : Ebola dead patients coming back to life.........

Ponce
25th September 2014, 01:36 PM
Two Ebola patients came back to life after being dead for two days.......they are coming, the zombies are coming.

From somewhere with no link, I think that it comes from Infowars.

V

Dogman
25th September 2014, 01:39 PM
Remember head shots only!

Hitch
25th September 2014, 01:42 PM
Glad I follow you folk's advise, and stocked up on ammo. I think I need some zombie apocalypse books on my kindle. I've been reading a bunch of emp collapse books lately, think I'm addicted.

crimethink
25th September 2014, 02:23 PM
Two Ebola patients came back to life after being dead for two days.......they are coming, the zombies are coming.

From somewhere with no link, I think that it comes from Infowars.

V

http://allafrica.com/stories/201409240829.html

Third World doctors misdiagnosing death? I would never have imagined it.

Or maybe Jahi McMath's cousin "resurrected" just like she did?

Serpo
25th September 2014, 02:25 PM
http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Bizarre_Ebola_News_The_Dead_Rise.php

zap
25th September 2014, 09:03 PM
Its scary, people don't know they are burying live people. Really?

1.5 million will get Ebola, why... they have a way to infect us? the crazy Africans are doing it?

mick silver
26th September 2014, 11:44 AM
Jackie did it

willie pete
26th September 2014, 01:18 PM
jackie did it

lmao....

Cebu_4_2
26th September 2014, 03:52 PM
Jackie did it

Neuro
27th September 2014, 06:22 AM
Glad I follow you folk's advise, and stocked up on ammo. I think I need some zombie apocalypse books on my kindle. I've been reading a bunch of emp collapse books lately, think I'm addicted.
I hope you remember your EMP collapse books after reading them... Did the books say anything about keeping important books on kindles?

govcheetos
27th September 2014, 03:25 PM
http://youtu.be/grbSQ6O6kbs

govcheetos
27th September 2014, 03:27 PM
I hope you remember your EMP collapse books after reading them... Did the books say anything about keeping important books on kindles?

Does the Unimog have mechanical fuel injection? Nows the time to make the conversion, not "one second after" lol.

Hitch
27th September 2014, 04:10 PM
Does the Unimog have mechanical fuel injection? Nows the time to make the conversion, not "one second after" lol.

Here's a hint: learn how to sail. :)

govcheetos
28th September 2014, 10:04 AM
Here's a hint: learn how to sail. :)

Got me on that one, lol, I always thought that for being set up for going off grid better than most having a sail boat, you seem to create more prison gates than you need to.

Hitch
28th September 2014, 11:09 AM
Got me on that one, lol, I always thought that for being set up for going off grid better than most having a sail boat, you seem to create more prison gates than you need to.

Well, you definitely got me on that one. But, it's a harsh truth that I needed to hear.

old steel
28th September 2014, 11:37 AM
No sailing to be had on the great northern prairies.