PDA

View Full Version : US threat to British online privacy or good cop bad cop routine

Hypertiger
29th September 2014, 10:24 AM
US threat to British online privacy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...e-privacy.html

"The US Government is saying that it has jurisdiction around the world and it can get access to your data wherever you are," said Mr Hosein.

Anyone one with an Internet connection has jurisdiction around the world and they have access to your data wherever you are...if that is where you data is...or wherever your data is as long as your precious data is caught in the net.

You all are trapped in threads like flies on the world wide web of lies ruled by the horror of babble on

Out of sight an out of mind is the religion of the blind.

I created Hypertiger in 1988.

I helped build the electronic digital computerized version of the absolute capitalist hierarchical food powered make work enterprise.

and the tools you all play with to toy with me.

I'm not toying with you all.

You think I connect to the internet and become visible or transform from private or invisible to public or visible to supply you with a playmate to use an abuse how you see fit?

I'm sorry to say but if you believe that you can hide from the all seeing eye on the Internet...then that's a lie you believe is Truth...or reasonable assumption...that when you fall in love with it.

Becomes a cherished delusion.

and you will fight to the death to protect what you cherish from harm...The belief I can not see you doing what you are doing.

That is why you are not told about the reality of the Internet...you all are told lies to believe are truth...or supplied with fantasies to believe are realities.

Yes as long as you are ignorant that It is impossible to hide on the Internet...you will believe it is possible to hide on the Internet.

there is no way to pass legislation or make a rule that protects your privacy.

Sure it is against the rules to murder people.

But the rules do not protect the visible from the invisible.

The rules of the game do not protect you from the responsible pretending to be irresponsible.

The knowledgeable pretending to be ignorant

The guilty pretending to be innocent.

The Hell's Angels are all wandering around loud and proud...and you all are powerless to stop them.

Neuro
29th September 2014, 11:36 AM
Are you telling us to leave the Internet? I agree, it is impossible to hide on the net...

crimethink
29th September 2014, 01:19 PM
Posted earlier (sans the acid-trip "philosophy"): http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?79376-US-threat-to-British-online-privacy