PDA

View Full Version : 2 white Ohio women sue over sperm from black donor

EE_
2nd October 2014, 06:35 AM
Whoops!
Must be embarrassing to have people think the white women had sex with a black man, but not that they are lesbians?

2 white Ohio women sue over sperm from black donor
The Associated Press Logo AltMARK GILLISPIE Oct 1st 2014 10:44PM 307 Comments

CLEVELAND (AP) - An Ohio woman has sued a Chicago-area sperm bank after she became pregnant with sperm donated by a black man instead of a white man as she'd intended.

Jennifer Cramblett was five months pregnant and happy with her life in April 2012. She and her lesbian partner had married months earlier in New York, and within days of their nuptials she had become pregnant with donor sperm at a fertility clinic in Canton.

Cramblett, 36, and her partner, Amanda Zinkon, 29, were so elated that they called Midwest Sperm Bank LLC outside Chicago to reserve sperm from the same donor in the hope that Zinkon would someday also have a child.

But that's when Cramblett received some disturbing news, says a lawsuit filed Monday against Midwest Sperm Bank in Cook County, Illinois. She learned from an employee at the sperm bank that she had been inseminated with sperm from No. 330, a black donor, and not No. 380, a white donor she and Zinkon, who are white, had chosen.

"How could they make a mistake that was so personal?" Cramblett said during a telephone interview on Wednesday.

According to the lawsuit, her excitement about the pending birth was replaced with "anger, disappointment and fear."

"They took a personal choice, a personal decision and took it on themselves to make that choice for us out of pure negligence," Cramblett said.

Telephone calls to Midwest Sperm Bank were not returned on Wednesday. It's unclear who the sperm bank's attorney is.

Cramblett said she and Zinkon love their 2-year-old daughter, Payton, very much and wouldn't change anything about her. But they are concerned about raising her in the predominantly white community where they live.

The lawsuit said they had moved from Akron to Uniontown for better schools and to be closer to Cramblett's family. She said that as a lesbian she has felt the sting of prejudice but doesn't know what it's like to be mistreated because of her skin color.

The lawsuit says Cramblett also is worried about how Payton will be treated in her "all-white, and often unconsciously insensitive family."

Therapists have recommended that Cramblett, Zinkon and Payton move to a more a racially diverse community with good schools, the lawsuit said.

Cramblett said she decided to sue to prevent the sperm bank from making the same mistake again. The lawsuit says the sperm bank has no electronic record-keeping and no quality controls that would have prevented it from sending the wrong sperm to fertility clinics.

The lawsuit seeks a minimum of $50,000 in damages. Cramblett's attorney, Tim Misny, said some of the compensation would pay for ongoing counseling.
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/01/2-white-ohio-women-sue-over-sperm-from-black-donor/20970951/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl23|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D539173

midnight rambler
2nd October 2014, 06:44 AM
lol Instant karma.

EE_
2nd October 2014, 06:47 AM
In other news...

Louisiana Teachers Shelley Dufresne, Rachel Respess Charged In Student Sex Abuse Case
The Huffington Post | By Andres Jauregui

Posted: 10/01/2014 3:24 pm EDT Updated: 36 minutes ago

http://i0.huffpost.com/gen/2122094/thumbs/n-SHELLEY-DUFRESNE-large.jpg
Shelley Dufresne (left) and Rachel Respess (right)

Two teachers at the same Louisiana high school have been charged in the sex abuse of the same male student, according to police.

Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, both teach at Destrehan High School in St. Charles Parish. They are each charged with one count of carnal knowledge of a juvenile, according to the St. Charles Herald Guide.

WDSU quoted an unnamed source who implied that the victim was involved in a threesome with the teachers.

According to WGNO:

Multiple sources say the student, then 16 and now 17, met the two teachers at the Kenner home where some of their sexual encounters were videotaped.

Investigators confirmed Wednesday that the encounter allegedly took place at Respess' apartment after a Destrehan football game Sept. 12, and that all three were together at the residence until early morning hours of the next day.

Dufresne, who has taught at the school for 10 years, was arrested Tuesday and released from St. Charles Parish jail on $200,000 bond later that night. According to WGNO, the mother of three is under house arrest, and is not allowed to leave her home except for continued intensive mental health treatment, doctors’ appointments, and church.

Respass, who is in her second year teaching at the school, turned herself in on Wednesday.

Police began their investigation last Friday after educators learned that a male student had been "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers," according to a St. Charles Sheriff's Office report.

WDSU reports that the teachers were put on paid leave last Friday after the allegations came to light.

Parents aren't taking the allegations lightly.

“Unfortunately as a parent of a son that attends Destrehan High School, it’s a little overwhelming at times, and my son is taking it difficult as well, but I think the whole school is taking it difficultly,” Destrehan High School parent Antonio Morales told WGNO. “When anything happens here at Destrehan, all of Destrehan suffers.”

Comments: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/shelley-dufresne-teacher-sex-rachel-respess_n_5915244.html

Other photos:
Rachael 24
http://www.iheartmyteacher.org/index.php?attachments/rachelrespess-jpg.3498/

Shelley 32
http://www.heraldguide.com/pics/p1412113806.jpg

Horn
2nd October 2014, 07:11 AM
In other news...

Louisiana Teachers Shelley Dufresne, Rachel Respess Charged In Student Sex Abuse Case
The Huffington Post | By Andres Jauregui

Police began their investigation last Friday after educators learned that a male student had been "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers," according to a St. Charles Sheriff's Office report.

Bragging must be considered screams of pain in some circles?

Neuro
2nd October 2014, 07:21 AM
Bragging must be considered screams of pain in some circles?
Poor boy!

Neuro
2nd October 2014, 07:25 AM
330 and 380 looks very similar. Simple mistake, and shit happens. It's always a risk you have to take at the spermbank I suppose. Make sure the staff has the correct strength reading glasses... Hehehe, maybe they figured they could sue the donor for child support... I am sure this couple are liberal anti-racists though, not the typical conservative set up is it, so they should enjoy their little African-American bundles of joy. :)

EE_
2nd October 2014, 07:27 AM
Poor boy!

He has to be kicking himself...for bragging so early in the school year.
He could have been having great sex through the whole school year.

Ares
2nd October 2014, 07:27 AM
it’s a little overwhelming at times, and my son is taking it difficult as well

Yeah sure he is..... :rolleyes:

He's probably pissed at himself for bragging, because now he can't bang them anymore.

EE_
2nd October 2014, 07:35 AM
Yeah sure he is..... :rolleyes:

He's probably pissed at himself for bragging, because now he can't bang them anymore.

The sad part is the real victims are Shelley's husband and three kids and the two ladies lives are seriously messed up.
The boy fucked everything up, the dumb ass.

Ares
2nd October 2014, 07:45 AM
The sad part is the real victims are Shelley's husband and three kids and the two ladies lives are seriously messed up.
The boy fucked everything up, the dumb ass.

The kid didn't fuck up anything. It takes two to tango (well 3 in this case lol). She was a willing participant and understood the consequences. I hope for the kids sake that the husband and wife work it out.

EE_
2nd October 2014, 07:57 AM
The kid didn't fuck up anything. It takes two to tango (well 3 in this case lol). She was a willing participant and understood the consequences. I hope for the kids sake that the husband and wife work it out.

You're right, the teachers could have promised the boy more wild sex and straight A's for the rest of the year, to keep his mouth shut. They weren't thinking clearly.

Glass
2nd October 2014, 08:09 AM
lol Instant karma.

Infant karma?

madfranks
2nd October 2014, 08:20 AM
the victim was involved in a threesome with the teachers

Ha ha, yes, the "victim", wink, wink.

Ares
2nd October 2014, 08:44 AM
You're right, the teachers could have promised the boy more wild sex and straight A's for the rest of the year, to keep his mouth shut. They weren't thinking clearly.

Go back to when you were a 17 year old. All you thought with was your dick, every guy did. Thinking ahead or of consequences of bragging didn't enter your mind. But still goes back to it takes 2. He didn't force those teachers to do anything they didn't want to do.

They gambled, they lost.

Spectrism
2nd October 2014, 10:21 AM
Spare the rod, spoil the child. I happen to think it takes LOTS of practice to get it just right.

Cebu_4_2
2nd October 2014, 10:22 AM
Go back to when you were a 17 year old. All you thought with was your dick, every guy did.

I still do, I'd tap that in a second:

http://www.iheartmyteacher.org/index.php?attachments/rachelrespess-jpg.3498/

milehi
2nd October 2014, 10:53 AM
" Cramblett said she and Zinkon love their 2-year-old daughter, Payton, very much and wouldn't change anything about her. But they are concerned about raising her in the predominantly white community where they live. "

As if the kid wasn't going to already take massive shit at school once the other kids found out she has 2 butch mommies.

Hitch
2nd October 2014, 12:29 PM
I hope for the kids sake that the husband and wife work it out.

You can't really 'work it out' when something like that happens. That husband has been disrespected to the highest level, if he has any self respect, he'd divorce that woman in a heartbeat.

It is sad for the kids, but it's best for them as well. They will still have a father that loves them, and is deserving of their respect. It would be worse for the kids if the father stayed with this woman, imo.

gunDriller
2nd October 2014, 01:26 PM
sounds like they don't have diversity shoved down their throats.

or, should i say, up their ...

Spectrism
2nd October 2014, 01:28 PM
You guys talkin about something different? Ain't no "husband" in this rig. There are two beotches.

Jennifer Cramblett was five months pregnant and happy with her life in April 2012. She and her lesbian partner had married months earlier in New York, and within days of their nuptials she had become pregnant with donor sperm at a fertility clinic in Canton.

Talk about thread drift.... we went from two lesbo beotches to two horney hot fem teachers bopping a male student... to arabic numerals and muslim astronomy. Huh? No ebola in this thread yet? At lleast we got president Obola.

Neuro
2nd October 2014, 01:30 PM
You can't really 'work it out' when something like that happens. That husband has been disrespected to the highest level, if he has any self respect, he'd divorce that woman in a heartbeat.

It is sad for the kids, but it's best for them as well. They will still have a father that loves them, and is deserving of their respect. It would be worse for the kids if the father stayed with this woman, imo.
Really who knows? I don't think it is that easy... Every person makes mistakes. I agree this is a particularly bad one, but maybe they could work it out in time. I would say there are many pressures in society that created this situation, and if through this experience could grow out of being easily influenced by these pressures, they could end up way stronger as a family.

Dogman
2nd October 2014, 01:35 PM
Talk about thread drift.... we went from two lesbo beotches to two horney hot fem teachers bopping a male student... to arabic numerals and muslim astronomy. Huh? No ebola in this thread yet? At lleast we got president Obola.

Naturally !

This IS GSUS don't you know!

What expect something different? ;D

All is normal and right, here. s.n.a.f.u is normal here!

:)

crimethink
2nd October 2014, 01:40 PM
I thought these "progressive" degenerates were all "open-minded" and "anti-racist"? In fact, shouldn't they have preferred non-White sperm, since it's their duty to create "diversity"?

Hypocrites.

crimethink
2nd October 2014, 01:41 PM
In other news...

And I bet this story involved Black sperm, as well.

crimethink
2nd October 2014, 01:43 PM
For anyone curious about why they didn't do it the "natural" way, with a willing, known "donor":

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/01/1412172981237_wps_1_Amanda_Zinkon_and_her_par.jpg

midnight rambler
2nd October 2014, 01:49 PM
Really who knows? I don't think it is that easy... Every person makes mistakes. I agree this is a particularly bad one, but maybe they could work it out in time. I would say there are many pressures in society that created this situation, and if through this experience could grow out of being easily influenced by these pressures, they could end up way stronger as a family.

A breach of faith at that level is irreparable. Ditch the bitch.

Hitch
2nd October 2014, 01:53 PM

The reality is, is that wife will never respect her husband if he sticks around, now or ever in the future. They will never be stronger as a family. That's the reality, right there.

That poor guy, should be focused on his kids, and their respect for his fatherhood roll. Be a rock of strength, for the kids.

Being an adult has responsibilities, especially if you have children. This is my opinion. Never once in my life have I cheated or disrespected a gal I've committed to. Personally, I expect the same in that regard. What happened was not a "mistake", in my view. I guess that sums up my viewpoint.

Neuro
2nd October 2014, 02:26 PM
The reality is, is that wife will never respect her husband if he sticks around, now or ever in the future. They will never be stronger as a family. That's the reality, right there.

That poor guy, should be focused on his kids, and their respect for his fatherhood roll. Be a rock of strength, for the kids.

Being an adult has responsibilities, especially if you have children. This is my opinion. Never once in my life have I cheated or disrespected a gal I've committed to. Personally, I expect the same in that regard. What happened was not a "mistake", in my view. I guess that sums up my viewpoint.
What is the longest relationship you have been in? Western societies have in the last decades been focused on thrills, like passionate love, which you only get in the first year of a love relationship, but we are programmed to expect that through media, as the passionate love dies down, either you go away or if you can't do that you start seeking your thrills elsewhere. Certainly what lead up to this situation was a severe lack of respect of her husband, however I would say that depending on how he handles this situation, steps up to the challenge, he could change that. Further she needs to regain his trust and become totally open and repentant of what she did and totally reject everything in her mind that made her do it. If they do love each other at a deeper plane it is doable. Others have done it before, but it requires a total changeover of their perceived roles in the relationship, and most likely it won't happen, if it does though it would probably be the best for their children, otherwise she'll continue her life of cheap sexual thrills, and he continues to be a doormat in his next relationship, and I don't see how these role models are of any benefit to their children if they stay together or apart.

midnight rambler
2nd October 2014, 02:30 PM
which you only get in the first year of a love relationship

That's sad that that's what your experience is limited to.

Neuro
2nd October 2014, 02:39 PM
That's sad that that's what your experience is limited to.
I really don't know what you are talking about. But first few months of a love relationship, the passion you have makes you blind to any faults or quirks your lover has, after that you start seeing the real person and you accept and or work out those issues, and love your partner despite them and work to change them together over time. You still have passion for each other, but you have time for other things in your own life, like posting on GSUS...

Do you love your partner the same way you did in the first month of the relationship now?

Hitch
2nd October 2014, 02:41 PM
Certainly what lead up to this situation was a severe lack of respect of her husband, however I would say that depending on how he handles this situation, steps up to the challenge, he could change that..

Neuro, why is it "his" challenge? Why does "he" need to step up to it?

His cheating wife created this whole situation. You ask me my longest relationship, it was a long one. We lasted so long because we communicated with each other. She was never a victim, I was never a victim, because we talked to each other. We understood each other. We were both loyal, to each other.

What you seem to be advocating is that the man is at fault here, because of a cheating wife.

I disagree, wholeheartedly.

She is responsible for her actions, period.

Neuro
2nd October 2014, 02:52 PM
Neuro, why is it "his" challenge? Why does "he" need to step up to it?

His cheating wife created this whole situation. You ask me my longest relationship, it was a long one. We lasted so long because we communicated with each other. She was never a victim, I was never a victim, because we talked to each other. We understood each other. We were both loyal, to each other.

What you seem to be advocating is that the man is at fault here, because of a cheating wife.

I disagree, wholeheartedly.

She is responsible for her actions, period.
If he loves her and wants a good relationship with the mother of his children, he NEEDS to stop acting like a doormat for her to step at, she only did this because she thought she could get away with it. Regardless if they stay together or not, most likely if he continues being what he has been he would end up in a similar relationship again. Same like women who ends up again and again in relationships where the man beats them up. Bad luck? Don't think so! It takes two to tango!

Hitch
2nd October 2014, 03:33 PM
If he loves her and wants a good relationship with the mother of his children, he NEEDS to stop acting like a doormat for her to step at, she only did this because she thought she could get away with it. Regardless if they stay together or not, most likely if he continues being what he has been he would end up in a similar relationship again. Same like women who ends up again and again in relationships where the man beats them up. Bad luck? Don't think so! It takes two to tango!

Neuro, you are missing a huge point. He is not a doormat.

SHE cheated on him. He, is the one, dealing with a wife who a banged a 16 year old in a threesome.

That guy has kids!

It never takes two to tango. It takes one to be the bigger person, and let that tango go.....

Neuro
2nd October 2014, 04:19 PM
Neuro, you are missing a huge point. He is not a doormat.

SHE cheated on him. He, is the one, dealing with a wife who a banged a 16 year old in a threesome.

That guy has kids!

It never takes two to tango. It takes one to be the bigger person, and let that tango go.....
We actually don't know for certain whether the guy is a 'doormat' or not, I think it is probable that he is, if she respected him would she have done it? Definitely not. Abused and abusive people tend to fit together like a hand in glove, with a breakup they tend to repeat their behavior. Most likely this relationship isn't salvageable, but separating and repeating the same behavior with new partners is only going to re-inforce the respective behavior in their children. So regardless of the outcome of this, he should probably man up, and she should eat some humble pie and not seek short thrills at the expense of her family's long term well being. This is certainly an extreme case, but I think this is a pattern in many families nowadays. The man has been demasculated and the wife 'is worth it' for every short thrill that comes her way. Society is brainwashed into these roles and it isn't balanced or healthy... You can break out of it though!

crimethink
2nd October 2014, 05:40 PM
I suspect the two whores employed as teachers could not resist Jungle Fever, and became hopelessly intoxicated by the double "forbidden fruit" of a Negro and minor in one package. They added yet another kinky dimension with the ménage à trois; triple the "fun."

In our modern society, being a metrosexual is the "ideal" for a male who refuses to become a sodomite. Some go even a bit further, and become a cuckold, experiencing ectasy by spectating adulterous perversions. If the husband does not get aroused by the thought of this triple perversion, that is greatly to his credit.

We don't know if the whore is salvageable - that is for him to determine. If she repents and asks for forgiveness, it is up to him to determine that. But if he decides she is not salvageable, and leaves, there is no moral negative on his part. Jesus condemned divorce, except for the reason of adultery. This definitely qualifies.

EE_
5th October 2014, 11:37 AM
New Details Emerge In Alleged Teacher Group Sex Case (more intimate details to follow)

Louisiana Teachers Planned Illicit Group Sex With Student: Police
The Huffington Post | By Simon McCormack

Posted: 10/03/2014 3:41 pm EDT Updated: 10/04/2014 10:59 am EDT

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Student-teacher-threesome-details-665x385.jpg

Police now say that one of the Louisiana high school teachers accused of having group sex with another teacher and a 16-year-old student had previous sexual encounters with the minor.

That detail was one of several new pieces of information revealed by the booking records for Destrehan High School teachers Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24. According to The Times-Picayune, the records also allege:

Dufresne "enticed and transported" the teen to Respass' apartment, with the purpose of engaging in sexual acts, and she "approached (Respess) in order to proposition her into joining the sexual encounter." Respess told detectives she was aware that Dufresne was bringing the boy to her apartment for sex.

At the apartment, the boy told police, he had sex with both women. While Respess was having intercourse with him, Dufresne "began intimately kissing (Respess) in an attempt to arouse all parties involved, all who were completely disrobed."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/03/teachers-group-sex-louisiana-destrehan-high-school_n_5928942.html