PDA

View Full Version : Concept Green SPS-1220W Emergency Solar Powered Generator/Charger 20W Panels ... V

Ponce
2nd October 2014, 09:54 AM
Just got myself one of this....... Concept Green SPS-1220W Emergency Solar Powered Generator/Charger 20W Panels .....already have plenty of solar stuff but it never hurts to have one more :)..........from my experiences back in Cuba.

Something that I can carry in my car.

Go to link for pictures and reviews..... five stars from everyone http://www.amazon.com/Concept-Green-SPS-1220W-Emergency-Generator/dp/B0094NISTO/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1412256474&sr=8-15&keywords=solar+generators

Ponce
7th October 2014, 01:24 PM
Well, it came in earlier toda, I carged it with the house current because it takes to long with the solar, 9 hours. Everything came in just fine and the unit is very well made and with everything that you might need to play anythingm, solar pannel very well made and with everything that you might to connected to the unit......I am very please with it and I might just order another one to put away with the rest of my emergency equipment......

Some places sell it for $359.00 but this one cost me $98.00 including shipping............GET ONE.

V