PDA

View Full Version : Google earth ufo most amazing sighting in street view ever! South africa!!

old steel
5th October 2014, 11:17 AM
Great shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrQ_7sKZPqk

BrewTech
5th October 2014, 02:30 PM
You'd think that aliens from the 1940's would have upgraded their technology by now.

Ares
5th October 2014, 03:00 PM
You'd think that aliens from the 1940's would have upgraded their technology by now.

They might not be as materialistic as humans. A single ship could last them centuries. I would think a species intelligent enough to travel the cosmos would also be smart enough to not waste energy and materials on the "latest and greatest" in new technical achievements. :)

crimethink
5th October 2014, 03:57 PM

LOL!

Just about what I was thinking. Looks just like the cliched "UFOs" from Leonard Nimoy's In Search of.

Occam's Razor = someone simply took an image they found on the web, and added it.

crimethink
5th October 2014, 03:58 PM
They might not be as materialistic as humans. A single ship could last them centuries. I would think a species intelligent enough to travel the cosmos would also be smart enough to not waste energy and materials on the "latest and greatest" in new technical achievements. :)

The most efficient design would be a sphere or orb, not the idea of Erich von Däniken.

7th trump
6th October 2014, 07:41 AM
Funny, you people think you know everything.........the Bible describes a ufo with God Himself in it........looking very simular to that picture.
Had wheels, landing gear, windows and made a defining whirl wind of a sound.

Just what do you people know about space anyway to say a design is good or not?

Ares
6th October 2014, 08:33 AM
Funny, you people think you know everything.........the Bible describes a ufo with God Himself in it........looking very simular to that picture.
Had wheels, landing gear, windows and made a defining whirl wind of a sound.

Just what do you people know about space anyway to say a design is good or not?

And you believe it? Have you ever even thought about that? Why would god, a being of all power of creation need a UFO to come to earth?

Or better put by Captain Kirk in the movie "The Final Frontier" when he supposedly met God on an alien planet. "What does God need with a Star ship?"

7th trump
6th October 2014, 11:32 AM
And you believe it? Have you ever even thought about that? Why would god, a being of all power of creation need a UFO to come to earth?

Or better put by Captain Kirk in the movie "The Final Frontier" when he supposedly met God on an alien planet. "What does God need with a Star ship?"
Good question!
Go read the scripture and find out for yourself.
God doesn't do ANY thing for no reason.

Go to youtube and watch the video's of the space ships flying all over....even battles in space.
Theres to be a war in heaven between Micheal and his angels and lucifer and his angels until Micheal kicks lucifer and his angels to earth.
You might be seeing a vessel piloted by an angel or a minion of lucifers.....depends on whos flying it.

What do think of the ufo's seen hovering over missile silo's?
I think they are there sent by God Himself to make for sure we don't self destruct ourselves.

crimethink
6th October 2014, 12:32 PM
the Bible describes a ufo with God Himself in it

You just exposed yourself as preaching a false gospel. God is omnipresent, and requires no matter to be everywhere at all times. The Bible tells of no "UFO with God Himself in it." Whatever "bible" you're reading, it's not the Holy Bible.

Ares
6th October 2014, 01:31 PM
Go to youtube and watch the video's of the space ships flying all over....even battles in space.
Theres to be a war in heaven between Micheal and his angels and lucifer and his angels until Micheal kicks lucifer and his angels to earth.
You might be seeing a vessel piloted by an angel or a minion of lucifers.....depends on whos flying it.

What do think of the ufo's seen hovering over missile silo's?
I think they are there sent by God Himself to make for sure we don't self destruct ourselves.

I've been studying aliens and the "paranormal" for over 15 years now. I'm well versed in Aliens and alien mythology. The Ancient Astronaut theory reads exactly as you have described, only ancient man misinterpreted aliens as god because of their advanced technology. As was referenced by Crimethink, it was Erich von Däniken who is considered by many to be the father of Ancient Astronaut theory.

There is evidence that they have been here a very long time. There are cave drawings, as well as rock carvings of beings not of this earth. I do not consider them god, or working with or for god. Them monitoring nuclear missile silo's is not surprising considering they became much more visible after we ignited an atomic bomb back in 1945.

Dogman
6th October 2014, 02:09 PM
Seems like no one has checked Google earth to see the same for themselves. I checked both street view and most of the still pictures, Nada, nothing. Storms must beat the crap out of that area, all scrub and twisted.

Ether it was removed , or there is no street view of the lighthouse on cape point S.A. There are 3 panoramic 360° views and the one in the op vid closely matches two of them but no cigar. I call fake.

crimethink
6th October 2014, 02:11 PM
I've been studying aliens and the "paranormal" for over 15 years now. I'm well versed in Aliens and alien mythology. The Ancient Astronaut theory reads exactly as you have described, only ancient man misinterpreted aliens as god because of their advanced technology. As was referenced by Crimethink, it was Erich von Däniken who is considered by many to be the father of Ancient Astronaut theory.

There is evidence that they have been here a very long time. There are cave drawings, as well as rock carvings of beings not of this earth. I do not consider them god, or working with or for god. Them monitoring nuclear missile silo's is not surprising considering they became much more visible after we ignited an atomic bomb back in 1945.

"Aliens" are demons. John Keel and Jacques Vallee have admitted as much. Modern man thinks he is too "sophisticated" for ghosts & ghouls, and pretends they are from Mars (or, in seriousness, a planet around Sirius or Vega). But they match the ancient legends. And when the name of the One is invoked, these "aliens" flee, every time. "In the name of Yeshua Ha-Mashiach, I command you back to Hell!" Hell is just "another dimension" in modern man's theological terminology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Itl5ChyCs

crimethink
6th October 2014, 02:11 PM
Seems like no one has checked Google earth to see the same for themselves. I checked both street view and most of the still pictures, Nada, nothing. Storms must beat the crap out of that area, all scrub and twisted.

Ether it was removed , or there is no street view of the lighthouse on cape point S.A. There are 3 panoramic 360° views and the one in the op vid closely matches two of them but no cigar. I call fake.

I thought about checking, but I was 100% convinced it was fake, and didn't want to waste my time. Thanks for confirming it, though!

Dogman
6th October 2014, 02:18 PM
I thought about checking, but I was 100% convinced it was fake, and didn't want to waste my time. Thanks for confirming it, though! I travel the world with G-earth, it keeps me wondering and amazed. Plus I do have the time, the op pict was for sure messed with with all the jumping, in earth you can see the near same scenes , but not the exact one as far as people/location and exact background views. It was fun looking, I would hate living in that kind of area, way to dam flat, see forever with nothing to break up the road view. reminded me of west tex in ways.

Ares
6th October 2014, 02:36 PM
"Aliens" are demons. John Keel and Jacques Vallee have admitted as much. Modern man thinks he is too "sophisticated" for ghosts & ghouls, and pretends they are from Mars (or, in seriousness, a planet around Sirius or Vega). But they match the ancient legends. And when the name of the One is invoked, these "aliens" flee, every time. "In the name of Yeshua Ha-Mashiach, I command you back to Hell!" Hell is just "another dimension" in modern man's theological terminology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Itl5ChyCs

I've never really bought into that aliens are demons. Too many encounters to list of it being a mixed bag of malevolent and benevolent beings. Particularly with the Greys and Reptilians being the former while the Nordics and other humanoid types being the later.

I'm more along the lines of the South Park theory. Different alien races brought us here and we're broadcast all over the galaxy fighting amongst ourselves over religion, food, setting up fictitious nations and proud of our devout blind patriotism for their entertainment.

crimethink
6th October 2014, 02:44 PM
I've never really bought into that aliens are demons. Too many encounters to list of it being a mixed bag of malevolent and benevolent beings. Particularly with the Greys and Reptilians being the former while the Nordics and other humanoid types being the later.

I'm more along the lines of the South Park theory. Different alien races brought us here and we're broadcast all over the galaxy fighting amongst ourselves over religion, food, setting up fictitious nations and proud of our devout blind patriotism.

Why is the concept of intergalactic aliens superior to the concept of demons from another dimension?

Panspermia was made popular most notably by the Jew Gene Roddenberry (I like Star Trek, but admit it's very Jewish). He was a fanatical atheist, and wanted, like George Lucas, to offer an alternative religion to his followers.

The Serpent in the Garden pretended to be "benevolent." Deception is the modus operandi of the Deceiver and all of his children (e.g., Jews).

I am looking forward to the movie The Principle for the very reason that I do not accept as gospel the claim of astronomers and astrophysicists about the origin and nature of the universe. What if Earth really is the center of the universe, as "ridiculous" as that may seem to those imbibed with the modern religion of what passes as "science"? And if the universe is geocentric, then apparently we are indeed a special creation.

Ares
6th October 2014, 07:42 PM
Why is the concept of intergalactic aliens superior to the concept of demons from another dimension?

Because quantum physics dictates that there are other dimensions. Are they all demons in this reality and in other dimensions? With just 1 galaxy with roughly 100 billion stars isn't it possible that the creator created more than just us to experience life? What makes us so special? I look around I don't see anything special about our species. Convoluted, materialistic, narcissistic, possessive, and war like over pushing some stupid idea of my god is better than your god bullshit.

Does anyone here honestly think the creator cares one iota about one person killing another for not believing in the same creator as the other?

Cebu_4_2
6th October 2014, 07:54 PM
Because quantum physics dictates that there are other dimensions. Are they all demons in this reality and in other dimensions? With just 1 galaxy with roughly 100 billion stars isn't it possible that the creator created more than just us to experience life? What makes us so special? I look around I don't see anything special about our species. Convoluted, materialistic, narcissistic, possessive, and war like over pushing some stupid idea of my god is better than your god bullshit.

Does anyone here honestly think the creator cares one iota about one person killing another for not believing in the same creator as the other?

Nope just another page in the book.

BrewTech
6th October 2014, 08:38 PM
You just exposed yourself as preaching a false gospel. God is omnipresent, and requires no matter to be everywhere at all times. The Bible tells of no "UFO with God Himself in it." Whatever "bible" you're reading, it's not the Holy Bible.

I guessing he didn't actually read anything, but bases all his beliefs on the made-for-tv movie.