PDA

View Full Version : Hoo Roo boxing kanagaroos

Glass
6th October 2014, 09:44 PM
Taking a leaf out of the average suburban Aussies weekend entertainment of an all in street brawl these two Roos go toe to toe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRddLDynsCs

Apparently nobody had a hose. It was probably over a iPouch or something. Soothing music.

Hitch
6th October 2014, 10:16 PM
wonderful. Two cocks battling it out. They could be internet posters on this forum.

Tumbleweed
7th October 2014, 01:00 AM
I like leather made out of their hides. It's really tough and strong for straps.

Cebu_4_2
7th October 2014, 05:03 AM
wonderful. Two cops battling it out. They could be internet posters on this forum.

Fixt it for ya.

Twisted Titan
7th October 2014, 05:32 AM
One kick from a roo is enough to cave your chest in and kill you.

They have sharp claws as well.

Not to be trifeled with.

aeondaze
7th October 2014, 06:24 AM
It all looks like a bit of harmless fun doesn't it?

A kangaroo will disembowl you in a millisecond...not real funny then :(

http://www.snakebytestudios.com/media/2012/05/image006.jpg

Look at each of the blows they take to their abdomens, they have thick fur and skin, humans on the other hand are extremly vulnerable.

DONT EVER TAKE ON A ROO, EVEN AN ADOLESCENT.

Notice how the guy took the film from behind a vehicle and the street was completely empty, it was like a show down in some old western movie, lol

Twisted Titan
7th October 2014, 06:53 AM
Throughtout that vid you can see chunks of fur blowing down the street.

That is a testement to how sharp those roo talons are.

Glass
7th October 2014, 04:27 PM
yeah one of those guys was taking more hits than the other. I could see some scratches to his outside thigh that looked deep. I think one of them was a bit younger than the other. The older one looked to take the most beating.

I've been kicked like that by a smaller roo. But I was small too. Still Bloody hurt.

Hitch
7th October 2014, 07:20 PM
Really cool video Glass, thanks for posting it.