EE_
7th October 2014, 10:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kEpZWGgJks

Cebu_4_2
7th October 2014, 11:25 AM
Good watch.

EE_
7th October 2014, 11:45 AM
Would you consider cops involved in civil forfeiture where there's no criminal charge, good cops?
Or, are these dirty rat bastard criminals that should be removed from the good cop pool?

I wonder how many of these dirty rat bastard criminals are involved in this?
The list of bad cops just keeps growing.

Hatha Sunahara
7th October 2014, 11:48 AM
It seems that the only way to protect yourself from this evil is to not own anything. Or is my imagination limited here somehow?

Hatha

crimethink
7th October 2014, 11:49 AM
"Civil asset forfeiture" = legalized robbery, wholly anti-constitutional.

Without a conviction decided freely by a jury of one's peers for a malum in se crime, property cannot be taken away in accordance with the Constitution.

EE_
7th October 2014, 11:54 AM
It seems that the only way to protect yourself from this evil is to not own anything. Or is my imagination limited here somehow?
Hatha

Well, you could iOWNme the cop? (ie. shoot the cop in the face)
Whenever you are pulled over, you can pretty much assume there is a better then 50/50 chance you are dealing with a criminal cop. Act accordingly.

palani
7th October 2014, 01:18 PM
It seems that the only way to protect yourself from this evil is to not own anything

I think you would have a hard time actually proving that you did own something.

My estate is valued at $5 in 1878 gold and twenty one silver dollars. That is my line in the sand. After all communism says they want to abolish ALL private property while I am saying they can't have these twenty two coins.

gunDriller
7th October 2014, 01:28 PM
that was a good video.

crimethink
7th October 2014, 11:19 PM
"Civil asset forfeiture" = legalized robbery, wholly anti-constitutional.

I finally watched the video. "Legalized robbery" is a term I've used for awhile, but the first interviewee uses it, as well. Because it's accurate.

I learned about "civil forfeiture" by reading court dockets years ago. "People v. $1853 in US Currency" or "State v. 2007 Ford F-150 Pickup Truck."

Interstate Highway Cops = Today's Highway Robbers.

General of Darkness
8th October 2014, 12:11 AM
I'm kind of surprised that people aren't being stabbed in the dick over this shit.

BrewTech
8th October 2014, 06:48 AM
The list of bad cops just keeps growing.

Or, is it just getting more and more difficult to delude oneself that a good person (one that bases their decisions on moral princples, and acts accordingly) would ever become a cop in the first place?

EE_
8th October 2014, 09:51 AM
Or, is it just getting more and more difficult to delude oneself that a good person (one that bases their decisions on moral principles, and acts accordingly) would ever become a cop in the first place?

I think many that become cops are borderline psychopaths that realize they aren't smart enough to obtain wealth and power over others in business, are choosing power over others by becoming a cop.

Some people need/love to have power over other people and will do anything to get it.

How many seemingly reasonable people have you seen/known change, once they get to a level of power in any business. They love being assholes and using their power to make their subordinates jump to their every step.

iOWNme
8th October 2014, 10:36 AM
Well, you could iOWNme the cop? (ie. shoot the cop in the face)
Whenever you are pulled over, you can pretty much assume there is a better then 50/50 chance you are dealing with a criminal cop. Act accordingly.

There is no such thing as a 'Cop' and i have proved it to you 100 times. Which means you STILL dont understand the concepts being discussed, yet you run your mouth and end up sounding like a complete fool.

Now i shoot Cops? You are a dishonest fool with child-like programming. I hope you know that.

You really cant leave me alone. And then you IMAGINE that YOU are not the problem with the world. There are only 2 kinds of people in the world.....

Seriously why are you even still thinking about me?

Its so obvious i have gotten to you. LOL its hilarious!

Toodles EE!

There is no such thing as 'Law'.

'Law' either matches morality = which means it is redundant and irrelevant. Or 'Law' does not match morality = Which means it is to be resisted and disobeyed.

Either way, 'Law' cannot ever logically or rationally exist.

EE_
8th October 2014, 10:45 AM
There is no such thing as a 'Cop' and i have proved it to you 100 times. Which means you STILL dont understand the concepts being discussed, yet you run your mouth and end up sounding like a complete fool.

Now i shoot Cops? You are a dishonest fool with child-like programming. I hope you know that.

You really cant leave me alone. And then you IMAGINE that YOU are not the problem with the world. There are only 2 kinds of people in the world.....

Seriously why are you even still thinking about me?

Its so obvious i have gotten to you. LOL its hilarious!

Toodles EE!

'Law' either matches morality = which means it is redundant and irrelevant. Or 'Law' does not match morality = Which means it is to be resisted and disobeyed.

Either way, 'Law' cannot ever logically or rationally exist.

Isn't that what you've been preaching?
If a criminal thug threatens to kill you with a gun, should you shoot him?

You make great ---> http://www.welovecorvallis.com/wp-content/uploads/cannon-fodder.png

palani
8th October 2014, 10:46 AM
So gravity is not going to keep you stuck to the planet?

http://wallshit.com/wp-content/uploads/texbunny.gif

General of Darkness
8th October 2014, 11:02 AM
I need one of these.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/71ba3ff5397254d5a7efd9ec8ae4a635/tumblr_nbra0qEwZv1r3eyedo3_500.gif

crimethink
8th October 2014, 11:20 AM
I think many that become cops are borderline psychopaths that realize they aren't smart enough to obtain wealth and power over others in business, are choosing power over others by becoming a cop.

Some people need/love to have power over other people and will do anything to get it.

How many seemingly reasonable people have you seen/known change, once they get to a level of power in any business. They love being assholes and using their power to make their subordinates jump to their every step.

The old maxim holds true: power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Cops are empowered by the regime to hold absolute power over usually-helpless citizens.

crimethink
8th October 2014, 11:24 AM
If a criminal thug threatens to kill you with a gun, should you shoot him?

Can you envision any scenario where a cop does something to you or your family that you would use deadly force against him?

I can.

IOwnMe and I don't see eye-to-eye on many things, but if his real stance is that deadly force is justified against armed thuggery, I can agree with him on that.

EE_
8th October 2014, 12:59 PM
Can you envision any scenario where a cop does something to you or your family that you would use deadly force against him?

I can.

IOwnMe and I don't see eye-to-eye on many things, but if his real stance is that deadly force is justified against armed thuggery, I can agree with him on that.

If anyone threatens to harm you or your family, I can justify using deadly force against them...doesn't matter who it is, cop or not.

I believe iOWNme is recommending the same thing, but he believes (his own words) "there is no such thing as a Cop", therefore, if you are ever pulled over for any reason by a cop, by iOWNme's definition, he is not a cop...he is a criminal thug threatening you/your family with the threat of death, with a gun. You should shoot him in the face?

I think that is what he's recommending in a round about way...he just doesn't have the nuts to come out and say it.

crimethink
8th October 2014, 01:10 PM
therefore, if you are ever pulled over for any reason by a cop, by iOWNme's definition, he is not a cop...he is a criminal thug threatening you/your family with the threat of death, with a gun. You should shoot him in the face?

The regime is at war with us, and, yes, cops are robbing and raping citizens at gunpoint when they do most "traffic stops." However, I'm willing to recognize, 1) I am severely outgunned, and 2), good soldiers use camouflage. I'm willing to show ID, registration, and insurance, to make them go away. I'm willing to sign their tax collection form, to make them go away. And then I can move on with better things. I'm not going to stand out as a "sovereign citizen" and tell the pig "I don't have to show you ID," or, "I don't have to have a license" (both of which are true under the Bill of Rights, but that's not relevant).

However, if the cop demands I "step out of the vehicle," that changes things. Once out of your vehicle, you are helpless. I don't render myself helpless.