PDA

View Full Version : This utube vid avg ~4M views per day, now at 475.5M views

midnight rambler
8th October 2014, 06:35 PM
EDIT: I was mistaken, yesterday's view count was 471+ million, so that's actually ~FOUR million views in the last day.

Probably gotta surpass gangam style at this rate -

Take that money
Watch it burn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg

midnight rambler
8th October 2014, 06:37 PM
"Counting Stars"

[Chorus:]
Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

[Verse 1]
I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find

Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

I feel something so right
By doing the wrong thing
And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

Lately I been, I been losing sleep (hey!)
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard (hey!)
We'll be counting stars
We'll be, we'll be counting stars

[Verse 2:]
I feel the love
And I feel it burn
Down this river every turn
Hope is our four letter word
Make that money
Watch it burn

By doing the right thing
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

We'll be counting stars

Oh, oh, oh.

[Bridge 4x:]
Take that money
Watch it burn
Sink in the river
The lessons I learned

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

We'll be counting stars
Lately I been, I been losing sleep

[Outro 4x:]
Take that money
Watch it burn
Sink in the river
The lessons I learned

Dogman
8th October 2014, 06:46 PM
Another take!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSLAO7zxS2M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSLAO7zxS2M

Norweger
8th October 2014, 07:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utxb-kzvFZU

osoab
8th October 2014, 07:06 PM
i ain't adding to the total

expat4ever
8th October 2014, 07:06 PM
If I had a quarter for every view they got I could be sittin pretty.

Horn
8th October 2014, 07:12 PM
This thread must be dollar positive +1

midnight rambler
8th October 2014, 07:57 PM
i ain't adding to the total

If you haven't heard it before you have no idea what you're missing. It's so wildly popular for good reason.

Norweger
8th October 2014, 08:18 PM
If you haven't heard it before you have no idea what you're missing. It's so wildly popular for good reason.

Jewish marketing.

midnight rambler
8th October 2014, 08:34 PM
Jewish marketing.

You know harboring all that hate is going to eat you up inside. I'm beginning to better understand the extremely violent nature of Islam with every post of yours. If you were to actually listen to the song and pay attention to the lyrics and the message OneRepublic is trying to convey then perhaps you'd get it - if your head wasn't so far up your ass.

Norweger
8th October 2014, 08:42 PM
You know harboring all that hate is going to eat you up inside. I'm beginning to better understand the extremely violent nature of Islam with every post of yours. If you were to actually listen to the song and pay attention to the lyrics and the message OneRepublic is trying to convey then perhaps you'd get it - if your head wasn't so far up your ass.

ZZZzzzz.

You sound like a 14 year old girl that loves Justin Bieber.

midnight rambler
8th October 2014, 08:45 PM
ZZZzzzz.

You sound like a 14 year old girl that loves Justin Bieber.

And you strike me as a whacked out crazy as Hell jihadist who's salivating over the notion of his 70 virgins.

Norweger
8th October 2014, 08:46 PM
And you strike me as a whacked out crazy as Hell jihadist who's salivating over the notion of his 70 virgins.

And all of this because i pointed out that your mediocre song is popular because of Jewish marketing.

midnight rambler
8th October 2014, 08:48 PM
And all of this because i pointed out that your mediocre song is popular because of Jewish marketing.

Your hate has you so blind you cannot see the obvious, which is fucking CLEARLY in the lyrics.

Norweger
8th October 2014, 08:49 PM
Sure, sure.

midnight rambler
8th October 2014, 08:53 PM
Since you have absolutely NOTHING positive to contribute and responding to your posts is a total waste of my time, welcome to my ignore list.

Norweger
8th October 2014, 08:53 PM
What a great loss.

BrewTech
8th October 2014, 09:11 PM
Looks like TPTB can claim victory in this thread... divide and conquer!

Well done, both of you!

I may put both of you on my ignore list, for being such weak jackasses...

StreetsOfGold
8th October 2014, 09:28 PM
Genesis 15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

ONLY God knows how many stars there are and has each one NAMED

Psalms 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

BrewTech
8th October 2014, 09:36 PM
*random biblical quote snipped*

*another random biblical quote snipped*

He sure did!

http://www.starregistry.com/

Perhaps you could get in there and name them all (per God's list of star names, of course).

(They may not have gotten the memo that hey are way behind the times...)

Horn
8th October 2014, 10:18 PM
I feel the love
And I feel it burn
Down this river every turn
Hope is our four letter word
Make that money
Watch it burn

I'm pretty sure this section was taken in direct structure from masonic chant circles.

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/songs.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAb-DapbhaI

midnight rambler
9th October 2014, 01:54 AM
Genesis 15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

Psalms 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

"Counting stars" is merely an expression. Considering that there are 'billions and billions' of stars (per Carl Sagan, and that's very conservative imo, more like trillions and trillions if you've ever star gazed with a night vision scope) getting an actual count would be virtually impossible. DUH.

midnight rambler
9th October 2014, 01:57 AM
Some of you apparently have some serious defects and are unable to enjoy life in the here and now.

Your world is what YOU make it - if you PERCEIVE that your world is SHIT, then guess what - BELIEVE AND RECEIVE (your world is shit).

(see, that's the problem - the fucking Satan worshipers [and that certainly includes those who've been conned into following some flavor of *religion*] want everyone to follow 'the program' they've established when the truth is 'they' don't want regular folks to realize just how powerful each one of us is)

madfranks
9th October 2014, 08:27 AM

I haven't seen the video, but when I hear pop singers singing about how something is wrong but feels so right, usually they're talking about having sex in non-committed relationships.

By doing the wrong thing
By doing the right thing

But again, I haven't seen the video so maybe it is wholesome, but I would be suspicious.

chad
9th October 2014, 08:35 AM
my kids love that song.

Hatha Sunahara
9th October 2014, 08:57 AM
The numbers -- the increasing views may be indicative of a widespread awakening among the younger part of the population that they are being fed a load of horseshit from the people who control the world. That awakening is at the level of feeling rather than thinking, which they are obviously not that good at because of the dumbing down they get.

Hatha

StreetsOfGold
9th October 2014, 11:09 AM
"Counting stars" is merely an expression. Considering that there are 'billions and billions' of stars (per Carl Sagan, and that's very conservative imo, more like trillions and trillions if you've ever star gazed with a night vision scope) getting an actual count would be virtually impossible. DUH.

No disagreement here which is why God said IF thou be able to tell, which you can't, it's impossible.
There are, supposedly, trillions of stars, way beyond man's ability to count (tell)

Cebu_4_2
9th October 2014, 02:26 PM
Their lights are all jacked up. Skimmed through the vid not sure what the subliminal message is tho.

midnight rambler
9th October 2014, 04:10 PM
It must really fucking suck to be stuck in the muck and not be able to fire the afterburners in order to climb out above the nonsense. Of course I wouldn't know about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0BZWApjtTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVlmoNtcyhY

TheNocturnalEgyptian
10th October 2014, 12:13 AM
By doing the wrong thing

I feel so right by ignoring Illuminaughty programming. I feel so right by ignoring the small path, the tiny glass cage, that the government schools are preparing me for.

By doing the right thing

I feel so wrong doing what everybody tells me is "success". I feel so wrong following the path that society has deemed to be the right one for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That being said, this video has elements of illuminaughty hand gestures. And something about the tone of it reminds me of them too.

It has a vaguely anti-TPTB message. But it has their signature.

Norweger
10th October 2014, 02:14 AM
I feel so right by ignoring Illuminaughty programming. I feel so right by ignoring the small path, the tiny glass cage, that the government schools are preparing me for.

I feel so wrong doing what everybody tells me is "success". I feel so wrong following the path that society has deemed to be the right one for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That being said, this video has elements of illuminaughty hand gestures. And something about the tone of it reminds me of them too.

It has a vaguely anti-TPTB message. But it has their signature.

All music that is promoted in a major way like this song, does have some sort of programing in it on at least a subliminal level.

midnight rambler
10th October 2014, 05:06 AM
No doubt Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album setting a record 741 week run on Billboard's Top 200 albums was the result of an Illuminaughty Plot by da joos. /sarc

lol