PDA

View Full Version : U.S. troops assisting in Ebola mission may be quarantined

crimethink
15th October 2014, 06:01 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/15/us/ebola-us-troops/index.html

It does not reveal the location of the facility, but one U.S. official said it may be a site in the Washington, D.C. area. The quarantine will apply to troops evacuated from West Africa, if it is determined they have an elevated risk of exposure to Ebola.

Dogman
15th October 2014, 06:09 PM
In reality it could be on any base! Easy to lock down the troops and for the troops it would be sniafu for them and a walk in the park especially if they get some leave time out of it when the quarantine is over!

Shami-Amourae
15th October 2014, 06:25 PM
Obama has Ebola!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfwbeijejYM
;)

crimethink
15th October 2014, 06:39 PM
Obama has Ebola!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfwbeijejYM
;)

I think devils are immune to Ebola.

BrewTech
15th October 2014, 07:21 PM
I think devils are immune to Ebola.
Not to mention if it is a virus they developed, they likely already have a vaccine for their exclusive use.

Ponce
15th October 2014, 08:29 PM
May be? how friking stupid can you be, that would had been my plan right from the beginning......stupid dickheads.

V

mick silver
16th October 2014, 09:32 AM
some of the troops are leaving ky to go there and their familys are some pissed off people

EE_
16th October 2014, 10:01 AM
some of the troops are leaving ky to go there and their familys are some pissed off people

What are their families pissed about...that their husbands/sons enlisted/signed their lives over to the Zionist occupied government to be used as cannon fodder and discarded like yesterday's trash?

They signed up for whatever the government wants to do with them.

crimethink
16th October 2014, 10:51 AM
What are their families pissed about...that their husbands/sons enlisted/signed their lives over to the Zionist occupied government to be used as cannon fodder and discarded like yesterday's trash?

They signed up for whatever the government wants to do with them.

They know that now, but did they know it when they signed up?

Dogman
16th October 2014, 10:58 AM
They know that now, but did they know it when they signed up? It gets drummed into them after they raise their right hands and say the oath.

Then heavily reenforced during basic training that you have no will and are nothing but shit and the gov owns you and if you need it they will issue it to you!

There is an invisible chain worn around the neck until time of final discharge for enlisted and if officer worn forever and subject to recall at a drop of a hat. Some like the chain and ether turn lifer or career, and for most they get the hell out asap!

mick silver
16th October 2014, 12:03 PM
it's the only job in town . if you think I am full it take a look . theirs still people that want to get up and do something beside laying around and doing nothing . fighting one thing ee but being made sick other thing

EE_
16th October 2014, 02:00 PM
it's the only job in town . if you think I am full it take a look . theirs still people that want to get up and do something beside laying around and doing nothing . fighting one thing ee but being made sick other thing

Getting sick is part of the job. Why are so many of our boys coming back sick with medical problems? Could be DU? And PTSD?
idk, losing body parts is just as bad or worse then getting sick, no?
When you sign your ass away to the criminal gov., you should expect you may not come home in one piece.
So tell me what's different about this again?