PDA

View Full Version : Our returning troops from Africa....what to do........... V

Ponce
17th October 2014, 11:11 AM
I am not the smarter or most intelligent person in the world but neither am I the most stupid.........will all those returning from Africa be placed in isolation? where?.

Even if they were placed in a camp in the middle of the desert they still would be together so that if even one is sick he would make everyone else sick, what would they do? stay away from each other by five feet...would they play card, see movies, eat, take showers, screw around, play games, baskeball, be taken care off...and how about books they will be trading books all the time and everything else, five feet from each other?......is Obama traying to decimate our fighting army?

And how about those taken of them? who will they be? well they wear monkey protection equipment all the time?, how will they prepare the food?

They all should stay in isolation in Africa BEFORE sending back to the US...my English is not the best but my mind is pretty good.

V

palani
17th October 2014, 11:40 AM
will all those returning from Africa be placed in isolation? where?.
GITMO. It's a plan to assassinate Castro. The other eleven million inhabitants of Cuba are collateral damage.

Neuro
17th October 2014, 11:54 AM
They will not come back!

Ponce
17th October 2014, 03:00 PM
PALANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII............. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........you damn gringoooooooooo.

V

palani
17th October 2014, 03:25 PM
PALANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII............. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........you damn gringoooooooooo.

V
I thought you were Puerto Rican.

Serpo
17th October 2014, 07:18 PM
They will not come back!

Or if they do ,it will be as ebola mush............

osoab
17th October 2014, 07:38 PM
Our returning troops from Africa....what to do...........

Big celebrations at your local National Guard Armory.

Ponce
19th October 2014, 10:57 AM
I just read that those American troops with Ebola will stay in Africa, a death sentence....but.......we can bring the Africans to the US to try and cure them.

FUCKING BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

V

EE_
19th October 2014, 11:47 AM
I just read that those American troops with Ebola will stay in Africa, a death sentence....but.......we can bring the Africans to the US to try and cure them.

FUCKING BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

V

Any bodies yet, our troops?...didn't think so.
Maybe our troops are staying there to keep an eye on the resources for the Jews and to keep the Chinese from moving in?