PDA

View Full Version : Secret Project Created Weaponized Ebola in South Africa in the 1980s

Serpo
19th October 2014, 07:02 PM
http://www.activistpost.com/2014/10/secret-project-created-weaponized-ebola.html

crimethink
19th October 2014, 07:42 PM
More "Black Holocaust by Whitey" horseshit:

"The goal of the project was to develop biological and chemical agents that would either kill or sterilize the black population."

Robert Mugabe's thug weighs in:

Dr. Timothy Stamps, Minister of Health of Zimbabwe, suspected that his country was under biological attack during the time that Basson was operating. Stamps told PBS Frontline in 1998 that “The evidence is very clear that these were not natural events. Whether they were caused by some direct or deliberate inoculation or not, is the question we have to answer.”

I'd bet if I put the time into tracking down the origin of this "story" it would lead back to the Jewish-controlled, Communist African National Congress.

Glass
19th October 2014, 08:17 PM
More "Black Holocaust by Whitey" horseshit:

"The goal of the project was to develop biological and chemical agents that would either kill or sterilize the black population."

Robert Mugabe's thug weighs in:

Dr. Timothy Stamps, Minister of Health of Zimbabwe, suspected that his country was under biological attack during the time that Basson was operating. Stamps told PBS Frontline in 1998 that “The evidence is very clear that these were not natural events. Whether they were caused by some direct or deliberate inoculation or not, is the question we have to answer.”

I'd bet if I put the time into tracking down the origin of this "story" it would lead back to the Jewish-controlled, Communist African National Congress.

I'll take that bet.

crimethink
19th October 2014, 08:46 PM
I'll take that bet.

I've no doubt that USAMRIID was involved in Ebola development, in the 1970s, but not as a "racist" weapon. Satan is cool with all races, just so long as they do his bidding.