PDA

View Full Version : The secret of the pyramids revealed

Cebu_4_2
21st October 2014, 11:00 AM
http://youtu.be/5gMhYWHscpg

http://youtu.be/5gMhYWHscpg

Published on Sep 17, 2013

The revelation of the pyramids of Giza are shown in this documentary, the secret is finally revealed.

About the pyramids :

The Great Pyramid of Giza (also known as the Pyramid of Khufu or the Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza Necropolis bordering what is now El Giza, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact. Egyptologists believe that the pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu (Cheops in Greek) over a 10 to 20-year period concluding around 2560 BCE. Initially at 146.5 metres (481 feet), the Great Pyramid was the tallest man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years. Originally, the Great Pyramid was covered by casing stones that formed a smooth outer surface; what is seen today is the underlying core structure. Some of the casing stones that once covered the structure can still be seen around the base. There have been varying scientific and alternative theories about the Great Pyramid's construction techniques. Most accepted construction hypotheses are based on the idea that it was built by moving huge stones from a quarry and dragging and lifting them into place.

There are three known chambers inside the Great Pyramid. The lowest chamber is cut into the bedrock upon which the pyramid was built and was unfinished. The so-called Queen's Chamber and King's Chamber are higher up within the pyramid structure. The Great Pyramid of Giza is the only pyramid in Egypt known to contain both ascending and descending passages. The main part of the Giza complex is a setting of buildings that included two mortuary temples in honor of Khufu (one close to the pyramid and one near the Nile), three smaller pyramids for Khufu's wives, an even smaller "satellite" pyramid, a raised causeway connecting the two temples, and small mastaba tombs surrounding the pyramid for nobles.

It is believed the pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian pharaoh Khufu and was constructed over a 20 year period. Khufu's vizier, Hemon, or Hemiunu, is believed by some to be the architect of the Great Pyramid. It is thought that, at construction, the Great Pyramid was originally 280 Egyptian cubits tall, 146.5 metres (480.6 ft) but with erosion and absence of its pyramidion, its present height is 138.8 metres (455.4 ft). Each base side was 440 cubits, 230.4 metres (755.9 ft) long. The mass of the pyramid is estimated at 5.9 million tonnes. The volume, including an internal hillock, is roughly 2,500,000 cubic metres. Based on these estimates, building this in 20 years would involve installing approximately 800 tonnes of stone every day. Similarly, since it consists of an estimated 2.3 million blocks, completing the building in 20 years would involve moving an average of more than 12 of the blocks into place each hour, day and night. The first precision measurements of the pyramid were made by Egyptologist Sir Flinders Petrie in 1880--82 and published as The Pyramids and Temples of Gizeh. Almost all reports are based on his measurements. Many of the casing stones and inner chamber blocks of the Great Pyramid were fit together with extremely high precision. Based on measurements taken on the north eastern casing stones, the mean opening of the joints is only 0.5 millimetres wide (1/50th of an inch).
This documentary brings the revelation of the pyramids
THE SECRET OF THE PYRAMIDS FINALLY REVEALED !!!

Neuro
21st October 2014, 11:54 AM
Hahaha! No doubt there are people who would believe in the bullshit spewed in the video...

Ponce
21st October 2014, 01:31 PM
Neuro?........In the past was the future, and in the future you will find the past.........what makes you think that in the past there was no advance civilization?......were we even born of Earth? or did someone put us here from elsewhere?......many in the past were trying to imitate what those from the past past were doing...but...the technology was lost to them so that all that they could do was to imitate.

Cranium operation were done, cataract of the eye was done, drilling of the tooth was done, and many other things.......

V

Neuro
21st October 2014, 01:42 PM
Ponce the story told in the video is a hoax, can't you see that?

Ponce
21st October 2014, 01:58 PM
They found in the Amazon, many years ago, some floating globes with some kind of illumination in the inside....and pictures were taken but the Indians did not allowed the white man to take them out..... Even I have seen a couple of things that are not possible and yet they are (like when I look at myself in a mirow hahahahaha).......for those of you who knows.....the only thing not possible is life and death.

About the pyramids, remember that picture of the helicopter and subs and so on that were found?.........remember how they found those when part of the wall fell down with the Egyptian drawings?.....ok, only a small part of the wall fell down......so....I can only wonder what is there under the rest of the walls.....it looks to me like the Egyptians placed their drawings ON TOP of something older, so, who where those with the older drawings and how long ago?..........like I keep saying .....in the poles many things will be found.

V

Ponce
21st October 2014, 01:58 PM
They found in the Amazon, many years ago, some floating globes with some kind of illumination in the inside....and pictures were taken but the Indians did not allowed the white man to take them out..... Even I have seen a couple of things that are not possible and yet they are (like when I look at myself in a mirow hahahahaha).......for those of you who knows.....the only thing not possible is life and death.

About the pyramids, remember that picture of the helicopter and subs and so on that were found?.........remember how they found those when part of the wall fell down with the Egyptian drawings?.....ok, only a small part of the wall fell down......so....I can only wonder what is there under the rest of the walls.....it looks to me like the Egyptians placed their drawings ON TOP of something older, so, who where those with the older drawings and how long ago?..........like I keep saying .....in the poles many things will be found.

V

expat4ever
22nd October 2014, 01:17 AM
I think that this video is partially correct. The pyramids were not used as tombs and they had some other purpose. Electricity? Maybe, maybe not. If they had electricity then the rest of the world would have surely been talking and writing about it. For that reason I tend to rule out the electric angle.
The pyramids are awesome but take a look at the temple of Man if you want to be really impressed. Built over a 500 year period by many different people. Thats a civiliztion. As a civilization I do think they were more advanced than we are today. There's no way we could commit to doing something for 500 years. In the US we have only been around 1/2 that long so I cant even imagine how advanced you would need to be to be able to commit to something of that magnitude over that time period. Some intersting things in that temple as well. Like Sperm and the female reproduction system. They obviously had some way of knowing what a male sperm looked like.
There are so many amazing things about the ancient egyptians. There is one tablet that has all of the kings listed. Goes back like 32 or 34,000 years. Egyptologists say that its accurate for the recent time period like back to 5000 years but before that its all made up. Seems like a shaky explanation.

There's a good series out there called magical Egypt. If you havent seen it already its about 8 hrs long. Anthony West does a great job showing a lot of these things. He knows his stuff and has really spent some time there. He never talked about electricity though. If your interested in this stuff thats probably the best thing out there on the subject.

One thing that has always facinated me was the level of perfection in the glyphs. The stone work is amazing. Some are carved into the stone and some are raised so the stone must have been removed and the glyphs were left. Either way its an amazing thing to be able to accomplish in that time period.

The final thing I will touch on is the procession of the equinox. We all know about it but how did they? You dont just look up at the sky one night and notice things are moving and determine there's a procession of the Equinox. The procession occurs over a 26,000 year period. In one persons lifetime the procession moves 1 degree. (1 degree every 72 years)(360 degree at 1 degree every 72 years is 25,920 years for a complete cycle) So how did the ancients know about these cycles? I dont think aliens came down and said hey you know your planet has a slight wobble to it? The most plausable explanation is civilization is much older than we know about.

crimethink
22nd October 2014, 03:54 AM
Hahaha! No doubt there are people who would believe in the bullshit spewed in the video...

I'm certain not everything claimed is a hoax. Ancient electricity use is a fact. Both chemical batteries and piezoelectricity. Is everything claimed true? Not certain, but the ancients made achievements far beyond what we give them credit for. Even today, we are discovering phenomena that seemed "crazy" in the past. Piezoelectrical effects from tectonic movement, for example, lightning & aural effects. The "primitive" peoples who believed in geomagnetic "magic" (ley lines) were not as ignorant & superstitious as arrogant modern man may think. In addition to his reputation as "Mr. Ley Line," Paul Devereux, not the typical "UFO aliens built it!" kinda of guy, has studied the aural dynamics of ancient stone "holy sites," and has revealed a great deal of fascinating phenomena:

http://www.amazon.com/Stone-Age-Soundtracks-Acoustic-Archaeology/dp/184333447X

Mortar used by the Egyptians remains non-duplicable today. So does the concrete used by teenager Charles Lindbergh at his home in Minnesota (I visited several times, and examined his work, artificial "rock" - impervious to nasty winters); accidentally duplicated, or did he have access to a secret?