PDA

View Full Version : Two Dead, Including Gunman, in High School Shooting Near Seattle

Cebu_4_2
24th October 2014, 01:21 PM
Two Dead, Including Gunman, in High School Shooting Near Seattle

A student with a "blank stare" opened fire in the cafeteria of a high school north of Seattle on Friday, killing one person and wounding at least two others before fatally shooting himself, police and witnesses said.

A hospital official said three patients were in "very critical condition" after the 10:30 a.m. PDT shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High School, but it was unclear if one of those had died. Another patient is being treated at another hospital with "less serious" injuries.
Students described how an ordinary lunch period erupted in violence with no warning as a freshman silently began shooting in the cafeteria.

“Just all of a sudden I see him stand up, pull something out of his pocket,” Austin Taylor, who had just finished eating lunch at the next table, told NBC affiliate KING.

Taylor said he heard one pop, then four more after that.

“I saw three kids just fall from the table like they were falling from the ground dead," he said.
As the gunman fiddled with the small pistol, Taylor said, he ran from the cafeteria and into a classroom.
"He had a blank stare," Taylor said. "He was just staring at the victims as he shot them.
"He was just calm during the whole thing and he was perfectly fine the day before."

Another student, Alan Perez, said he also saw the gunman pull out his weapon.

"I just dropped my skateboard and ran as fast as I could," told KING. "I saw he had a little gun in his hand, and saw the flash from the muzzle of the gun."

After the shooting, someone pulled the fire alarm and students rushed out of classrooms only to be ushered back in by staff as the building was placed on lockdown.

Cindy Rodriguez, 17, told NBC News that as she hunkered down in a classroom with about 40 other teens, she texted her kid brother, who was in the lunchroom.

"I wanted to make sure he was OK. He told me a freshman brought a gun to school and he shot four people," she said.

Police evacuated the school room by room, leading out groups of young people with their hands up as frantic parents rushed to the campus.
As moms and dads were reunited with their kids at a church, doctors were working to save the wounded.

Four patients were taken to Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, where chief medical officer Dr. Joanne Roberts said three were rushed to operating rooms. A fourth was in less serious condition and was transferred to a Seattle hospital.

Marysville Police Cmdr. Robb Lamoureaux said the motive was not known but investigators were confident there was only one shooter.
A spokesperson from the FBI's Seattle office said agents were on their way to the scene, about 35 miles north of Seattle.

mick silver
24th October 2014, 01:23 PM
this crap is planned to take guns , just who here keeps their guns out in the open for there kids to play with

crimethink
24th October 2014, 01:33 PM
A student with a "blank stare" opened fire in the cafeteria of a high school

Psychotropic "medication" and/or cognitive-behavioral programming. Or both.

General of Darkness
24th October 2014, 01:41 PM
Psychotropic "medication" and/or cognitive-behavioral programming. Or both.

Interesting comment because I just watched an hour long documentary on the CIA and Secret Experiments. It was all about mind control and drugs. Crazy shit.

crimethink
24th October 2014, 01:51 PM
Interesting comment because I just watched an hour long documentary on the CIA and Secret Experiments. It was all about mind control and drugs. Crazy shit.

This kid could be an "ordinary" kid who was psychologically messed up, and made much worse with SSRIs, uppers (including "legal" meth) to "treat ADHD," other psychotropics, and so-called "cognitive-behavioral therapy." Or, he could have been specifically groomed for this, and then "activated" today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qg0w8qbBQo

BrewTech
24th October 2014, 04:49 PM
Or, this could be another Sandy Hoax, and nobody died.

Only this time, they only have to fail to produce one death cert, instead of dozens. Keeps the paperwork down, ya know?

Shami-Amourae
24th October 2014, 04:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89NTLSp9liI

crimethink
24th October 2014, 05:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89NTLSp9liI

The four named bankrollers of the anti-constitutional initiative:

Bloomberg = Jew
Goetz (Gates) = Jew
Ballmer = Jew
Allen = Jew*

* per Encyclopaedia Judaica - nearly all sources claim he is a Goy (http://go.galegroup.com/ps/retrieve.do?sgHitCountType=None&sort=RELEVANCE&inPS=true&prodId=GVRL&userGroupName=imcpl1111&tabID=T003&searchId=R1&resultListType=RESULT_LIST&contentSegment=&searchType=AdvancedSearchForm&currentPosition=1&contentSet=GALE|CX2587500830&&docId=GALE|CX2587500830&docType=GALE)

crimethink
24th October 2014, 05:23 PM
Or, this could be another Sandy Hoax, and nobody died.

Only this time, they only have to fail to produce one death cert, instead of dozen. Keeps the paperwork down, ya know?

Not everything is a hoax. Just a whole Hell of a lot.

BrewTech
24th October 2014, 06:00 PM
Not everything is a hoax. Just a whole Hell of a lot.

These days, I'll just assume everything that promotes THE agendas is a hoax. If I'm proven wrong later, oh well.

govcheetos
24th October 2014, 06:34 PM
False flag to draw attention from the ebola doctor in new york.

midnight rambler
24th October 2014, 06:42 PM
False flag to draw attention from the ebola doctor in new york.

And ebola is there to divert our attention away from the 34 million illegals being made legal.

crimethink
24th October 2014, 07:16 PM
And ebola is there to divert our attention away from the 34 million illegals being made legal.

Ebola is a consequence of unrestrained invasion, uh, immigration.

crimethink
24th October 2014, 07:19 PM
These days, I'll just assume everything that promotes THE agendas is a hoax. If I'm proven wrong later, oh well.

As long as it doesn't blind you to the reality that most "people" in America are truly f**ked up, it's OK to hold that stance. This thread is one reason why I say this:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?79810-California-News-today-on-KTLA-5

The homicidal wildlife and independently-acting mental cases do exist, and are ready to make you the victim if you let them.

PatColo
27th October 2014, 12:36 PM

was it this one embedded in this recent memoryholeblog post: "Mission Mind Control (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?41964-Electromagnetic-Frequency-Mind-Control-Weapons&p=735348&viewfull=1#post735348)"? I haven't watched it... yet... free E-book there too.