PDA

View Full Version : Law Lets I.R.S. Seize Accounts on Suspicion, No Crime Required

crimethink
26th October 2014, 04:08 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/26/us/law-lets-irs-seize-accounts-on-suspicion-no-crime-required.html

Serpo
26th October 2014, 06:29 PM
And yet if truth be known it is the IRS that is under suspicion.............

palani
26th October 2014, 06:38 PM
The IRS as collection agent for the Federal Reserve is violating the preeminent law of fictions ... they cease to exist after 99 years.

crimethink
26th October 2014, 06:51 PM
The IRS as collection agent for the Federal Reserve is violating the preeminent law of fictions ... they cease to exist after 99 years.

Proving that force, not words on paper, is the real "law."

7th trump
26th October 2014, 07:16 PM

Well well well.....palani at it again with his old tricks......the IRS is not a collection agency for the federal reserve....only "lawful money" conspiracy fools believe that drivel.
The IRS is a collection agency of the US Treasury.....if you have any proof the IRS collects for the federal reserve palani then please post it....and not any of your theories.

Buddha
26th October 2014, 07:24 PM
Well well well.....palani at it again with his old tricks......the IRS is not a collection agency for the federal reserve....only "lawful money" conspiracy fools believe that drivel.
The IRS is a collection agency of the US Treasury.....if you have any proof the IRS collects for the federal reserve palani then please post it....and not any of your theories.

Sounds like you're splitting hairs, where does the treasury get it's currency?

Glass
26th October 2014, 07:31 PM
Aren't checks sent to the IRS made payable to the IMF?

They've been doing this using administrative process in Australia for a long time. I've just finished 4 years of fighting over such an incident.

Twisted Titan
26th October 2014, 07:36 PM
All the more to stay physical snd keep the absolute bear minimum on the grid.

palani
26th October 2014, 07:38 PM

Easy enough to prove. Try making a payment in other than FRNs.

Except this is beyond your pay grade to understand.

palani
26th October 2014, 07:42 PM
force, not words on paper, is the real "law."

Force is the law in the force plane. Paper (a vessel) and words (the cargo) are the law in the maritime plane.

I guess real law is the law in the real plane. Fictional law is the law in the fiction plane.

Where to you live?

7th trump
26th October 2014, 07:46 PM
Sounds like you're splitting hairs, where does the treasury get it's currency?

Doesn't matter where the treasury gets the money....they are obligations to the US government, as per 12usc 411....not the federal reserve as palani would like you to believe.
Do you file your 1040 with the US treasury or with the federal reserve?

7th trump
26th October 2014, 07:48 PM
Easy enough to prove. Try making a payment in other than FRNs.

Except this is beyond your pay grade to understand.

Just more meaningless drivel from palani.....when you file your 1040 palani....do you send it to the federal reserve or the IRS?

Serpo
26th October 2014, 08:10 PM
We all know its the IRS that should be locked up........theres no argument

EE_
26th October 2014, 08:19 PM
So the IRS collection agency collects tax money in order to pay the Federal Reserve.
A major portion (2.1 trillion) of the tax money is the Federal Reserve's?
So basically, the IRS is collecting for the Federal Reserve.

http://www.npr.org/news/graphics/2013/10/pm-gov_debt_v-624.gif

Buddha
26th October 2014, 09:23 PM
Doesn't matter where the treasury gets the money....they are obligations to the US government, as per 12usc 411....not the federal reserve as palani would like you to believe.
Do you file your 1040 with the US treasury or with the federal reserve?

I'm tax exempt

7th trump
27th October 2014, 04:09 AM
I'm tax exempt

Well good for you........I gotcha beat though....I'm not required to pay or file Title 26, Subtitle C- "Employment "Taxes".
My pay doesn't fall under the category of 26usc 3121(a)"wages" nor 26usc 3401(a) "wages".

palani
27th October 2014, 05:24 AM
when you file your 1040

A file won't touch the 1040. That is the wrong tool.

http://seattle.metblogs.com/archives/images/2006/01/rps.jpg

Buddha
27th October 2014, 08:24 PM
Well good for you........I gotcha beat though....I'm not required to pay or file Title 26, Subtitle C- "Employment "Taxes".
My pay doesn't fall under the category of 26usc 3121(a)"wages" nor 26usc 3401(a) "wages".

so... you are saying that you are exempt from taxes.... but you do it anyway.

Keep pissing your pants coward. You don't have me "beat" on any front. I don't give a fuck what you have learned through your sinagogue. Hatred and hypocrisy are your religion, keep eating your bagels and drinking your Shas on the Beach, "kike".

7th trump
28th October 2014, 08:00 AM
so... you are saying that you are exempt from taxes.... but you do it anyway.

Keep pissing your pants coward. You don't have me "beat" on any front. I don't give a fuck what you have learned through your sinagogue. Hatred and hypocrisy are your religion, keep eating your bagels and drinking your Shas on the Beach, "kike".

Buddha, listen closely and read slowly!!
You have to be subject to the internal revenue (title 26) in order for the same Title 26 to say you are exempt in one way or the other or for what ever reason.

I do not participate in Social Security therefore I do not earn 26usc 3121(a) "wages" to credit the SS account.....meaning my earnings are not deemed 26usc 3121(a) "wages" NOT deemed 26usc 3121(a) "wages" they are also NOT deemed 26usc 3401(a) "wages" [box 1 on the W2] for the purpose of withholding and deduction.
I have you beat because my earnings arent subject to deductions nor withholding.....you have to file forms with the government to claim exemption....I'm completely outside that window.
Theres no law requiring anyone in the USofA to participate in SS. Its against the US Constitution for a law such as Social Security mandating participation when the purpose of Social Security is to collect revenue....therefore SS is 100% voluntary to participate so as to keep Social Security constitutional.

And no, Im not a kike............I'm 90% German, 5% French and 5% Dutch.......basically 95% German and 5% French.

Know its your turn....what makes you exempt and what forms did you file to claim exempt?