PDA

View Full Version : Ebola can survive on surfaces for up to 50 days (or more)

midnight rambler
27th October 2014, 06:48 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2809803/Ebola-surfaces-TWO-months-Tests-reveal-certain-strains-survive-weeks-stored-low-temperatures.html

mick silver
27th October 2014, 06:50 PM
yep that's what the doctor who farm is across from me said the other day plus don't let someone with ebola breath on you

Glass
27th October 2014, 08:47 PM
so you get some on you, you open the fridge to grab something. Presto your very own incubator.

Serpo
28th October 2014, 12:02 AM
so you get some on you, you open the fridge to grab something. Presto your very own incubator.

Thanks for that.......

How insane if anything can turn a populace mad and into a hysterical frenzy ,its ebola, the PTB must be drooling.

One of their mass killings just may work although it hasnt yet of course.

EE_
28th October 2014, 01:48 AM
http://www.sciencebuzz.org/sites/default/files/images/cash.jpg

palani
28th October 2014, 04:48 AM
50 days? That is nothing. I expect it survives for generations.

Why I say that? The local vet informed me years ago that anthrax was present on a farm a couple miles away. Those anthrax spores remain in the soil practically forever so that if anyone were to raise livestock there even 100 years from now and happened to scratch a bit of soil to the surface with these spores the disease will resume its activity.

mick silver
28th October 2014, 06:48 AM
if it man made how long can it live on things

woodman
28th October 2014, 07:31 AM
I think the real worry would be if it was to escape into a wild population of animals in the Americas and become a reoccurring problem as it is in Africa, if that is truly what is happening. The scientists are saying that it likely is infecting people through interaction with local environments, especially newly opened areas that have not been largely utilized until recently. They have not found where the infection is coming from.