PDA

View Full Version : What to have in your car.....just in case........ V

Ponce
28th October 2014, 02:16 PM
Stole this theme from another site because is a good one......winter is here and you should carry in your car what you need to get back home in a emergency.....already done it to my vehicle...extra warm clothing, food, heat, light, small one man tent, so on and so forth.......that's just in case my car is dissable or stoped for some time. If I have to walk home (oi vey, oi vey) at my age I am dead.......but, no law against trying to do so.

As usual "take what you need and not what you want".....who knows how far you will have to travel......but as myself, you can always DOWNSIZE like I would do.......you can always leave by the side of the road what you cannot carry for the benefit of others........in my case I would sit by the side of the road for someone to carry me hahahahahahaha.

Anyway guys now that you have the idea please carry on.

V

chad
28th October 2014, 03:40 PM
i have a huge survival kit in my suv along with a bug out backpack. also a rossi m92 and 1,000 rounds of .357 "just in case." i was going to load an ar-15, but i thought it would be more fun to be the cowboy survival guy instead of tactical survival guy.

steyr_m
28th October 2014, 04:05 PM
10k lb test ratchet strap, jumper cables, a knife with a safety hook, parka and pants rated to -60 F.

palani
28th October 2014, 04:22 PM
Gas seems appropriate

Cebu_4_2
28th October 2014, 04:33 PM
Cigarettes, vodka and a loaded gun.

mick silver
28th October 2014, 05:33 PM
extra ammo to take what you may need

Hitch
28th October 2014, 06:51 PM

Haha, good one. I've got lot's of clothes, guns ammo, a couple of month worth of food. Stoves, fuel, a refrigerator, a generator, heating system, tanks of water, knives, sexy blowup doll. That's about it. Oh, and a toilet too.

woodman
28th October 2014, 07:39 PM
sexy blowup doll.

Lol. You can travel the commuter lane with that too. Multi purpose.

Glass
29th October 2014, 12:19 AM

Is that a revolver? Sounds like you've got a case of Apocalypse now going on.....maybe I mean deer hunting.

Cebu_4_2
29th October 2014, 12:53 AM
Is that a revolver? Sounds like you've got a case of Apocalypse now going on.....maybe I mean deer hunting.

She is like an old moped, fun to ride all over town but wouldn't want your friends to see you on it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/CZ_82_IMG_1785.JPG/800px-CZ_82_IMG_1785.JPG

Serpo
29th October 2014, 12:57 AM
Dont forget the girl friend,one that dosnt panic............http://www.lilos.co.uk/d3.jpg