PDA

View Full Version : TPTB freezes Paypal acounct of backers of the Swiss Gold Initiative.

Down1
31st October 2014, 04:26 AM
Scumballs.

As you know, Eric, I have been involved in the Swiss Gold Initiative. The Swiss National Bank is opposing this initiative. They have admitted that it stops their ability to manipulate markets. The campaign is going well. The public has generously donated because of KWN and other sites. But that came to a stop two days ago when Paypal closed the account for donations and they froze the funds that were in that account without any warning.

So unfortunately the campaign cannot receive some of those donations which were just frozen. Paypal will not even answer the questions we are asking them, but I assume the money will be returned to the donors. Clearly the powers that be did not want the campaign to receive this money. We will keep on fighting for this campaign because gold will always have an advantage over worthless printed pieces of paper that governments and central banks create at will in order to manipulate markets.”
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2014/10/30_Powers_That_Be_Have_Frozen_Money_For_Swiss_Gold _Initiative.html

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2014/10/30_Powers_That_Be_Have_Frozen_Money_For_Swiss_Gold _Initiative.html

mick silver
31st October 2014, 04:36 AM
wars are being fought over paper the ones in power need more control

Cebu_4_2
31st October 2014, 06:50 AM
This is where Bitcoins would come in handy. I would use them but the more I learned the more I realized that I will never be techno savvy.

Norweger
31st October 2014, 07:34 AM
Paypal closing accounts and not responding to inquiries is common for all. They make anyone go through silly rituals before you get in touch with a human being... like pressing a button on a webpage with supposed solutions to your problem which generates a mail with the exact same "solutions" except that it has a small portion of text that says that if you respond to this email and your problem is not listed then we may get back to you in a certain amount of time yaddiyaddiyadda.

A simple contact@paypal.com would be to much.. and in a way i understand because its such a bad company and it's so easy to scam anyone accepting paypal as payment so they would be busy responding to emails all day.

It's amazing that none of the large credit card companies have made any real competition.

gunDriller
31st October 2014, 07:55 AM
unless there was some stupid reason, like the Swiss gold activists doing something dumb like buying ?! with that Paypal account (i.e. if the reason for the closing was really the Cartel or an independent Swiss group who doesn't want the initiative to pass) ...

Christ Almighty this does make the Cartel seem desperate.

which is Good and Bad.