PDA

View Full Version : Congo, WTF?

old steel
1st November 2014, 02:27 PM
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO, Beni — Reports claim that a Swahili speaking man wielding a machete on a bus raised red flags to locals amidst increased terror activity.

Needless to say, the fear instilled into local residents after recent attacks may have impaired their judgement as Reuters reports:

A crowd stoned to death a young man in northeast Congo on Friday before burning and eating his corpse....

http://www.intellihub.com/congo-crowd-people-stone-man-death-torching-eat-body/

Ponce
1st November 2014, 02:58 PM
Brings me back bad memories......I was there on "vacation" in 62 when the Simbas were bad boys.......Shombe became the president and was in power for 35 years..............two movies were made "The Wild Geese" and another......they made the movie based on the English Major that was there in 63 and not on ours in 62.........I came back after only 6 months, no friking place to be on vacation. My second vacation in Africa was in Rhodesia in 76 as a aerial observer, it was fun to turn off the engine and flying right over the head of the terrs.

V

crimethink
1st November 2014, 03:10 PM
Why are you surprised? This is normal in Africa. Africa will remain Africa as long as the native Africans live there.

mick silver
1st November 2014, 04:30 PM
so is that why they are coming here crime to make us like Africa ?