PDA

View Full Version : Obama Could Lift Sanctions Against Cuba After Next Week's Election, Says Congressman.

Ponce
5th November 2014, 03:18 PM
No way Jose......we don't need any favors from the US, what do they have to give us?.........NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, what ever we need we can always get it (as we have being doing) from another country other than the US........as a matter of fact, we can give the US real sugar from real sugar cane and not from those poisonous G strand that is now killing the Americanos.

Once the embargo is lifter there will be a lot more troubles.......the have from Miami against the have not from Cuba......the American Cubans will use the Cuban people as slaves in the new factories that they will open. At first it wlll be love and kisses but........the greed of man will supersede any good intention and the have not still will have nothing......sure they will be able to buy a new tv? a car? new coffe maker? new clothing?, all this will put them in debt just as the Ameican have done in the US.......and speacking of debt, to whom which Jewish bank will be the first one to open up in the new Cuba?. Right now every one own their own houses so the there is no debt, every one eats (no prime food) even if is not the best.

I can see where the US will someday try to add Cuba as a new state........ BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, as they want to do with Puerto Rico....

"I'd rather stay as a slave and be free than to be free and become a slave"... Ponce .............you have to be a thinker to figure this one out.

V

mick silver
5th November 2014, 04:50 PM
does this mean that you can go back home to mexico after this is done ponce

expat4ever
5th November 2014, 06:30 PM
I agree Ponce. Cuba is fine the way it is. well, they could use more TP but thats it. I love Cuba just the way it is. I cant imagine a Mcdonalds on every corner. How about a wendys next to the Partagas factory? Naa, I cant see it at all.

Ponce
5th November 2014, 06:49 PM
Thanks for nothing Mick.........very, very, few fat people in Cuba....one of my girls father is a cook and he traveled around ten miles every day to go to and from work, he was about 70 and in a hell of good shape........and like him just about every one because most of them were using a bike every day....last time that I was there I bought 20 rolls of tp for one of my girls and people thought that I was a millionair......it was .25 cents per roll......the stories that I could tell you about my trips there........it was fun..........like spending $1,700 dollar for my people when buying food......and the whole leg of a pork, hahahahahah.

mick silver
6th November 2014, 02:23 PM
ponce you know I am just having fun with you be good mick