View Full Version : The Following Clip was shot at 4:55pm November 02, 2014

old steel
5th November 2014, 07:18 PM
Spaceship Filmed Firing Thrusters In Front Of Moon

You can skip the first 2 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Gt4crkqWk

Hitch
5th November 2014, 07:56 PM
Not buying it. If this was a space ship, why wouldn't the thrust of the rocket engines change the path the ship was moving? It stays the same path.

BrewTech
5th November 2014, 08:34 PM
Not buying it. If this was a space ship, why wouldn't the thrust of the rocket engines change the path the ship was moving? It stays the same path.
if it was only trying to maintain a trajectory, then I wouldn't expect too much course deviation as a result of engine firings...

ever play asteroids? LOL

What is this guy thinking this vessel is? Could very well be Earth derived...which wouldn't be that big of a deal...

Hitch
5th November 2014, 08:39 PM
if it was only trying to maintain a trajectory, then I wouldn't expect too much course deviation as a result of engine firings....

Hey, I'm a boat guy, kick her in gear and ya you change course. Down here, we have currents, water resistance, up there there's nothing. No gravity, why in the heck would you not change course with the engines firing? That makes no sense. There's no resistance.

I'd think one small blast of the engines (as shown in this video) would send you way off. But that's me thinking. What do I know about it anyway.

General of Darkness
5th November 2014, 08:46 PM
That was badass. I subscribed to the guys channel, he seems very honest and legit, no sarcasm. Nice find Old Steel.

Hitch
5th November 2014, 08:50 PM
That was badass. I subscribed to the guys channel, he seems very honest and legit, no sarcasm. Nice find Old Steel.

If that was a space ship, it was not under control. Not under command. Don't buy into this BS. It's all attention seeking. Folks want to up their youtube audience to make money. That's it.

Serpo
5th November 2014, 09:04 PM
If its not uncle scam its someone/thing else........

crimethink
5th November 2014, 09:07 PM
A complete load of crap. Someone was having fun with Adobe Premiere.

old steel
5th November 2014, 11:40 PM
Most definitely one of ours, firing the rocket thrusters.

TR-3B's use an highly advanced anti gravity field system but also 3 conventional thrusters for maneuverability.

http://www.military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/tr-3b-aurora-anti-gravity-spacecrafts/2860314511001/

expat4ever
6th November 2014, 03:37 AM
I think China and Japan or maybe just China are mapping the moon right now arent they? Could be one of them.

mick silver
6th November 2014, 02:13 PM
at 7 mins if you look to the right of the moon when they zoom 500% you can see a building , dam