PDA

View Full Version : If the Moon were replaced with some of our planets

Serpo
6th November 2014, 12:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usYC_Z36rHw

Neuro
6th November 2014, 12:56 AM
Nice, I had a vivid dream like that when I was 11-12 years old and I was very much into astronomy, but imagine the tidal effects if one of the gas giants were circling earth at moon distance, the oceans would wash over the continents twice a day... ;D

sorryjoker
6th November 2014, 01:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usYC_Z36rHw

Nice video..!!!

Glass
6th November 2014, 02:20 AM
I haven't watched the video yet but I am pretty convinced that we were once that close to Saturn or nearly. I believe that is what the situation was some 2 or 6 or x thousand years ago. We were stuck in some kind of orbit with Saturn in the northern sky and from such an angle that when you looked at it, it looked like an eye looking down on the planet. I think this is basically what the satan cult is on about with their all seeing eye and so on. Then something happened and the bond broke. Was that at the same time when the earths misty atmosphere changed and the mist started condensing and fell and pooled on the earth in the biblical flood?

I'm wondering how much sunlight that planet would reflect onto us. If it would have an impact on temperature? Perhaps things were a bit hotter and this caused more mist from more water vapour in the atmosphere.

But I'm pretty sure we were much closer to Saturn at some time. Maybe we had more light during what is now considered night time? the light bringer, the lucifer. The pope prays every year for Lucifer to come back. Again someone posted about the black block that the muslims walk around at mecca or where it is. And I think they had a pope with a black block on his forehead.

crimethink
6th November 2014, 02:38 AM
Nice, I had a vivid dream like that when I was 11-12 years old and I was very much into astronomy, but imagine the tidal effects if one of the gas giants were circling earth at moon distance, the oceans would wash over the continents twice a day... ;D

You beat me to it! I was going to say the view is great, but the gravitational effects, not so much.