PDA

View Full Version : Nearly 50% of occupations will no longer exist in 10 years

midnight rambler
7th November 2014, 05:52 PM
http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/50-of-occupations-today-will-no-longer-exist-in-2025-report-114110701279_1.html

singular_me
7th November 2014, 06:03 PM
solution: exterminate at least 50% of world population

Libertytree
7th November 2014, 06:05 PM
I agree it will decrease but not by 50%...but, I prolly won't be around to prove it ;)

osoab
7th November 2014, 06:08 PM
"Nearly 50 per cent of occupations today will no longer exist in 2025. New jobs will require creative intelligence, social and emotional intelligence and ability to leverage artificial intelligence. Those jobs will be immensely more fulfilling than today's jobs," the report said.

wonder what they're smoking?

Serpo
7th November 2014, 06:20 PM
wonder what they're smoking?

Horseshit by the sound of it............
.immensely more fulfilling than today's jobs........

well jobs today have become slave camps with wages never going up in USA but inflation has.

top companies get clothes made for pennies and sell them for huge profits............

this whole work thing has got way out of hand and as far as I am concerned most people would be better off not working for the man but for themselves more.....

all those jobs in china didnt exsist not long ago

crimethink
8th November 2014, 12:17 AM
solution: exterminate at least 50% of world population

That can be arranged, but the Luciferians would prefer we kill each other or "just die" instead.

woodman
8th November 2014, 05:18 AM
That can be arranged, but the Luciferians would prefer we kill each other or "just die" instead.

After hiring a mob of thugs as strikebreakers, 19th Century railroad tycoon Jay Gould said "I can hire one-half of the working class to kill the other half."

This is probably the plan and I think that going by the actions of the thugs calling themselves police, they would find this job immensely fulfilling.