PDA

View Full Version : racism insurance

Hitch
8th November 2014, 08:09 PM
Pretty funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVWD4AcKw5M

General of Darkness
8th November 2014, 08:17 PM
Ever since I updated my java, youtube videos don't who up for me on gs-us. Pete can you include a link.

crimethink
8th November 2014, 08:19 PM
Ever since I updated my java, youtube videos don't who up for me on gs-us. Pete can you include a link.

Shami-Amourae
8th November 2014, 11:15 PM
Pretty funny.

How is that funny? That video seems pretty anti-White to me. Why the fuck do Whites have to plead mercy before the almighty Negro?

crimethink
9th November 2014, 12:09 AM
How is that funny? That video seems pretty anti-White to me. Why the fuck do Whites have to plead mercy before the almighty Negro?

The only reason I laughed is because it portrays metrosexual White males accurately. The reality behind it is definitely not funny.

woodman
9th November 2014, 03:49 AM

I don't. I stand my ground and have an attitude. I got tired of them constantly challenging me and giving me attitude so I just naturally give it back.

Hitch
9th November 2014, 07:26 AM
The only reason I laughed is because it portrays metrosexual White males accurately.

Exactly, that's the whole point of the video. It's a big joke how weak white men are portrayed. I thought they did a good job of pointing out the problem while making it seem funny at the same time.

mick silver
12th November 2014, 12:43 PM
most whites are sissy , you never see a white back up a white man why is that

madfranks
12th November 2014, 12:55 PM

Because they've been taught that defending whites is racist, and racism is the worst of all evils.

Cebu_4_2
12th November 2014, 01:01 PM
Because they've been taught that defending whites is racist, and racism is the worst of all evils.

I thought that was antisemitism?

madfranks
12th November 2014, 02:26 PM

Anti-semitism is racism, I think...?

crimethink
12th November 2014, 03:54 PM

It's because people like me avoid social situations altogether.

crimethink
12th November 2014, 03:55 PM

Racism against Goyim is "ungood."

Racism against Jewry is "doubleplusungood."

madfranks
12th November 2014, 05:11 PM
I heard on the radio today that certain GOP members are "playa hatin" on Hillary - seriously, is negro-speak working its way into political talk now??

crimethink
12th November 2014, 08:33 PM
I heard on the radio today that certain GOP members are "playa hatin" on Hillary - seriously, is negro-speak working its way into political talk now??

The complete Niggerfication of American "culture" is the goal, from little kids to old(er) folks.