PDA

View Full Version : "... transsexualism was invented by psychiatrists..."

crimethink
11th November 2014, 06:47 PM
http://thefederalist.com/2014/11/11/trouble-in-transtopia-murmurs-of-sex-change-regret/?utm_source=The+Federalist+List&utm_campaign=23d0544c79-RSS_DAILY_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cfcb868ceb-23d0544c79-83773797

. . . transsexualism was invented by psychiatrists. . . .You fundamentally can’t change sex … the surgery doesn’t alter you genetically. It’s genital mutilation. My ‘vagina’ was just the bag of my scrotum. It’s like a pouch, like a kangaroo. What’s scary is you still feel like you have a penis when you’re sexually aroused. It’s like phantom limb syndrome. It’s all been a terrible misadventure. I’ve never been a woman, just Alan . . . the analogy I use about giving surgery to someone desperate to change sex is it’s a bit like offering liposuction to an anorexic.

Serpo
11th November 2014, 06:53 PM
Is this more personal secrets...........

Glass
11th November 2014, 06:58 PM
A lot of times there is a psychological trauma going on there. Sometimes when a psyche is really damaged the soul retreats and another entity takes over as primary. Often there is then a process where by the original soul is convinced that the cause of the trauma was that there was something wrong with that soul.... causing it's rejection or trauma in the first place. It was the souls fault all along. So big changes need to occur and sometimes that person/soul leaves and is replaced by another person/soul.

I've seen several gender reassignments and it is usually a response to pretty serious rejection issues. It's clear to the person it was at fault (in their mind) so that person has to go. An alternate gender sometimes takes over. The body has to be made to fit the new role or it won't work properly. Then the problem is fixed. The rejected person/soul is then considered dead or gone away. Dave was orphaned and the reason was there was something wrong with Dave otherwise he would not have been abandoned. So Dave has to go and is replaced by another personality or what ever.

Cebu_4_2
11th November 2014, 07:02 PM
Transgenitals are people with a reverse ball sack (man to woman). Nuts removed and cock chopped and all sewn into a cavity that is skinned with your balls, it never lubes or cleans itself. If it works the Azain variety can take from a 5 inch insertion to max of 6.5" if they want larger it has to go in their ass.

I did a lot of research before traveling to the other side of the planet to date my wife. No research could = heavy disappointment.

Cebu_4_2
11th November 2014, 07:12 PM
A lot of times there is a psychological trauma going on there. Sometimes when a psyche is really damaged the soul retreats and another entity takes over as primary. Often there is then a process where by the original soul is convinced that the cause of the trauma was that there was something wrong with that soul.... causing it's rejection or trauma in the first place. It was the souls fault all along. So big changes need to occur and sometimes that person/soul leaves and is replaced by another person/soul.

I've seen several gender reassignments and it is usually a response to pretty serious rejection issues. It's clear to the person it was at fault (in their mind) so that person has to go. An alternate gender sometimes takes over. The body has to be made to fit the new role or it won't work properly. Then the problem is fixed. The rejected person/soul is then considered dead or gone away. Dave was orphaned and the reason was there was something wrong with Dave otherwise he would not have been abandoned. So Dave has to go and is replaced by another personality or what ever.

This is really really fucked up but it makes sense in a way. I will have to re-read this tomorrow.

crimethink
11th November 2014, 07:24 PM
Is this more personal secrets...........

Unlike you, I won't close this thread when things get too hot to handle. But, I'm not a tranny, so I'm not offended. Just laughing at you.

Cebu_4_2
11th November 2014, 07:42 PM
Unlike you, I won't close this thread when things get too hot to handle. But, I'm not a tranny, so I'm not offended. Just laughing at you.

C'mon Fred, why are you fighting amongst yourselves when we are the most part the same breed? The arguments you have started kinda suck, I no longer learn anything except a very negative reply on everything.

crimethink
11th November 2014, 10:16 PM
C'mon Fred, why are you fighting amongst yourselves when we are the most part the same breed? The arguments you have started kinda suck, I no longer learn anything except a very negative reply on everything.

Ask him why he made his comment: "Is this more personal secrets..........."