PDA

View Full Version : Apache helicopters ready for Ferguson

Buddha
12th November 2014, 09:37 AM
Heard from someone around here that there are a couple Apache copters that flew over to the air force base, Scott I guess. Can't find anything though besides this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmvVRsKQvJA

Gonna be fun.

chad
12th November 2014, 09:49 AM
ben richards!

Ponce
12th November 2014, 11:11 AM
Ferguson is nothing more than the training area for the "protection" of the rest of America......has it been confirmed that the rebels have guns?......this will be a rebelion to remember.

V

mick silver
12th November 2014, 12:09 PM
here what's going on in Ferguson .............. most have no moral code or just there to rob and steal what they can for their self's most were bus in to start trouble those could care less about the kid

Buddha
12th November 2014, 01:11 PM
here what's going on in Ferguson .............. most have no moral code or just there to rob and steal what they can for their self's most were bus in to start trouble those could care less about the kid

Exactly, ~95% of the shit starters are brought in or come from out of town. Most of the residents of Ferguson are sick of this shit. I'm hoping that when the cop does not get indicted the shit starters go nuts and several of them get shot by more upstanding civilians as their homes/businesses are raided.

Spectrism
12th November 2014, 01:58 PM
Some 20mm cannon action on a crowded street of savages would splash enough body parts to send them back to whence they came. If they start looting, torching and vandalizing, I would be glad to see the crowds get sprayed with lead and copper.

Ponce
12th November 2014, 02:19 PM
Please don't compare the blacks to the whites........the more that you punish them the more angry that they will become and THEN THE GUNS WILL COME OUT.

Remember that there many vets among them that know how to operate just about every weapon that they are able to "liberate" from the so called law enforces, lood at the top of the buildings and you will see many snipers on the cops side then look at the far away trees and you will see many blacks counter snipers gettig ready for them.......glad to be away from all that.

V

Spectrism
12th November 2014, 02:27 PM
Please don't compare the blacks to the whites........the more that you punish them the more angry that they will become and THEN THE GUNS WILL COME OUT.

Remember that there many vets among them that know how to operate just about every weapon that they are able to "liberate" from the so called law enforces, lood at the top of the buildings and you will see many snipers on the cops side then look at the far away trees and you will see many blacks counter snipers gettig ready for them.......glad to be away from all that.

V

Ponce... I see with you everyone is better than the whites. The Cubans in their junkyard wrecks living like peasants on a tropical paradise of hell one step above Haiti.... the Russians which are a freeking comedy act... the Africans which are advanced into second floor mud hut building and ass-sucking cows...

Don't mistake the patience and kindness of Europeans as weakness. It will turn in a minute.

crimethink
12th November 2014, 04:16 PM
Some 20mm cannon action on a crowded street of savages would splash enough body parts to send them back to whence they came. If they start looting, torching and vandalizing, I would be glad to see the crowds get sprayed with lead and copper.

Overkill.

Pick off 10 of them with snipers, and the Niggers will be running home quick like.

The average Nigger is a coward. Rare are truly brave ones. They know the leftist "governor" and the Nigger Stepin Fetchit politician-masquerading-as-cop have their silverbacks. They don't fear a proper response, since it's "not allowed." I'm sure the National Guard, if deployed, will not be permitted live ammunition.

Water cannon would be another fun, and non-lethal, means of driving the thugs back. It would also benefit them, giving them baths for the first time in who knows how long.

Ponce
12th November 2014, 05:31 PM
Ponce <---------- happy Cuban in his "junkyard" and not a slave to the Jewish bankers like the rest of, of, of, anyway........... did you know that Castro is the only foreign poletician that told the US to get fuck and really meant it?,the leaders of other country would tell the same thing to the US and a week later would be kissing their ass. Americans are like gold, very valuable......however, even if we are less valuable there are less of us, just like silver.

V