PDA

View Full Version : Texas Bill, Cops To Collect Traffic Fines On the Spot Via Credit or Debit Card... V

Ponce
13th November 2014, 08:54 AM
Well, it looks to me that Ponce was right once again.....all that you earn will go into one card and all that you spend will come out of the same card.....you will have no control of what you have.
================================================== =======

Video here......... http://investmentwatchblog.com/texas-bill-cops-to-collect-traffic-fines-on-the-spot-via-credit-or-debit-card/

madfranks
13th November 2014, 08:58 AM
All you have to say is, "I don't have a credit card on me". They can't force you to have a credit card.

palani
13th November 2014, 09:00 AM
When cops fall under all three branches of government (executive, legislative and judicial) they are in violation of the separation of powers and you have either a bill of attainder or bill of pains and punishment. They think they are executing administrative law yet are committing a treasonous act.

crimethink
13th November 2014, 11:39 AM
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/highway%20robbery

robbery committed on or near a public highway usually against travelers

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/robbery?show=0&t=1415907504

larceny from the person or presence of another by violence or threat

7th trump
13th November 2014, 11:44 AM
When cops fall under all three branches of government (executive, legislative and judicial) they are in violation of the separation of powers and you have either a bill of attainder or bill of pains and punishment. They think they are executing administrative law yet are committing a treasonous act.

Show one example of law enforcement officers having laws put on the books and then enforcing these same laws and then evaluating these laws?
Or is it you confusing renegade law officers committing crimes?
You're known to get things confused with your conspiracy handicap.
Seems to me that it was the state that passed this new law....not the police.

palani
13th November 2014, 12:13 PM
Show one example of law enforcement officers having laws put on the books and then enforcing these same laws and then evaluating these laws?
They do it all the time. Too bad you have no eyes to see though or ears to hear. Current policy enforcement officers execute THEIR OWN LAWS and then look for a statute that might appear to cover them. And 'books' are not necessary. They give you your due process when they give you notice and you fail to inquire.

is it you confusing renegade law officers committing crimes? They are all committing crimes. As I pointed out these constitutional crimes are called 'bills of attainder' or its' included lesser offense of 'bills of pains and punishments'. And they are not law officers just because they might have a badge and dress alike. In truth there are no public officers in any of the states. Even the chief magistrate (aka the governor) is de facto and not de jure.

get things confused with your conspiracy handicap. There is no conspiracy because the facts are out in the open. Your confusion of discussing facts and applying reason is your handicap.

it was the state that passed this new law....not the police It is not law. It is policy. Neither you nor I have ever been exposed to law during our lifetimes.

StreetsOfGold
13th November 2014, 01:00 PM
http://stallonezone.com/imgs/news/2011/aug/083111judge_dredd.png

Ponce
13th November 2014, 03:32 PM
And they will add a tip for their troubles..........

V

Glass
13th November 2014, 03:36 PM
can someone clarify if the payment option is available before or after conviction by a competent court. It looks like to me if you get pulled over and you have outstanding you can settle those. Does it say the cop can issue a fine and you pay on the spot? I see some text it mentions court costs. There would be none if it was on the side of the road.

Cebu_4_2
13th November 2014, 04:15 PM
I see some text it mentions court costs. There would be none if it was on the side of the road.

Administration fee?

Ponce
13th November 2014, 04:41 PM
There will be a large office truck following the patrol car, all that you will have to do is to step into the large truck for the judge to give you a fine where you can pay for it right away........for your convinience of course.

Like in CA where a patrol car follows the road cleanup truck and if you are parked where you are not supposed to be you will get a ticket right away

V

crimethink
13th November 2014, 06:09 PM
can someone clarify if the payment option is available before or after conviction by a competent court. It looks like to me if you get pulled over and you have outstanding you can settle those. Does it say the cop can issue a fine and you pay on the spot? I see some text it mentions court costs. There would be none if it was on the side of the road.

The courts administer the extortion, uh, I mean, fines. Not sure how it works in Texas, but here in Cali, the statutory fine is like, $10, and then "enhanced penalties" and "administrative fees" are added, making the real fine $190+.

Glass
13th November 2014, 10:25 PM
The courts administer the extortion, uh, I mean, fines. Not sure how it works in Texas, but here in Cali, the statutory fine is like, $10, and then "enhanced penalties" and "administrative fees" are added, making the real fine $190+.

yes, here they do as well. The constitution says no penalty prior to conviction. So traffic fines or any fines are illegal unless issued by a judge on conviction. This is the basis for fighting them down here. You obviously don't fight the cop because he shoots you or if you get the better of him 30 others will hunt you down and shoot you and you don't get to appeal self defense.

So you go to court and fight it on Article III grounds here, not sure the section on courts you have. We have a Magistrate who is the administrator. Supposed to send it to trial based on your plea.

Court costs are already paid for by taxes so court costs and court fund contributions are also illegal charges. Then there is cost of recovery. It is illegal to proscribe punitive charges that do no reflect the cost. So any costs have to be real costs. This is what people are winning on down here. But we don't quite have the shoot em up mentality yet. Getting close though.