PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming 25 Year Great Depression...!!!

sorryjoker
14th November 2014, 01:50 AM
Jim Rickards, the Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor for both the Pentagon and CIA, has forecasted that the next Great Depression will start in 2015 and it will last for 25 long years. While there have been reports about the threat of a downturn in US economy, the fear of a $100 trillion American meltdown is really scary. According to experts, there are a lot of reasons why the US economy might be headed for trouble in 2015. Let us take a look at these factors in detail.
http://25yeargreatdepression.com/

mick silver
14th November 2014, 05:52 AM
do we really need doom on a Friday . they need a Great Depression so that they can put the nwo in place

sorryjoker
18th November 2014, 01:13 AM
do we really need doom on a Friday . they need a Great Depression so that they can put the nwo in place

It's just a prediction by financial gurus... may be to aware us so that we can control our expense or whatever.. To ignore this kind of stuff at least i am not fool...

Serpo
18th November 2014, 01:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

Ponce
18th November 2014, 09:02 AM
25 years? to what?, to be once again what we were 25 years ago?......think again , those days are gone and now we can only move in the waves created by the motion of the ocean created by the new world power of China......put on your life vest filled with silver and gold if you want to survive.

V

gunDriller
18th November 2014, 12:38 PM

i think 2 minor doses of Doom per week, or one major dose, is about my limit.

Serpo
18th November 2014, 12:43 PM
i think 2 minor doses of Doom per week, or one major dose, is about my limit.

What are you getting old or is it the cold.............

sorryjoker
21st November 2014, 02:10 AM
25 years? to what?, to be once again what we were 25 years ago?......think again , those days are gone and now we can only move in the waves created by the motion of the ocean created by the new world power of China......put on your life vest filled with silver and gold if you want to survive.

V

That's true whatever you are thinking... but buying now doesn't make any sense.. as the gold wil also drop wen the depression hits... you will be again in loss i guess...

sorryjoker
21st November 2014, 02:11 AM

V

That's true whatever you are thinking... but buying now doesn't make any sense.. as the gold wil also drop wen the depression hits... you will be again in loss i guess...

Ponce
21st November 2014, 08:15 AM
Welcome to this room sorryjoker, you dindn't have to repeat yourself...I saw you the first time hahaahahhaahah.

Anyway.......even if gold comes down to $10.00 and silver to o.86 cents the dollar will be worth only 0.02 cents........so, which one would you rather accept? silver and gold? or the greenback?.......and that's why I keep saying that today's loose change will be a new way of accepted transaction.

V