PDA

View Full Version : Hell Season in America - From Now Until New Years

Shami-Amourae
18th November 2014, 08:37 AM
Texe Marrs breaks down things to come until New Years:
http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ezdl7fsxcg/Rense.20141117.1of3.mp3

This goes over the Jews' plans for Obamacare, Ferguson and the war on Whites, and Executive Amnesty.

Cebu_4_2
18th November 2014, 09:33 AM

Twisted Titan
18th November 2014, 09:40 AM
I thought you were talking about Black Friday Mobs

Tumbleweed
18th November 2014, 11:13 AM

49:30 goes by pretty fast. I listened to it while I was gettting my dinner and eating it. Obamas going to flood the country with mexicans, the niggers are going to riot and scare the white people, the cops are going to find out they're the new enemy and the Jews are going to do their damnedest to take over Ukraine. Also the Jews, politicians and corporations are going to rob everyone they can for as long as they can. This country will soon be a third world shit hole.

Better give it a listen and be prepared.

woodman
18th November 2014, 03:16 PM
49:30 goes by pretty fast. I listened to it while I was gettting my dinner and eating it. Obamas going to flood the country with mexicans, the niggers are going to riot and scare the white people, the cops are going to find out they're the new enemy and the Jews are going to do their damnedest to take over Ukraine. Also the Jews, politicians and corporations are going to rob everyone they can for as long as they can. This country will soon be a third world shit hole.

Better give it a listen and be prepared.

Same old same old.