PDA

View Full Version : 6 links that will show you what Google knows about you .... V

Ponce
18th November 2014, 10:24 AM
It works, ufffffffffffffffff it works to well.......try it.
=========================================

http://www.orrazz.com/2014/11/6-links-that-will-show-you-what-google.html

crimethink
18th November 2014, 10:53 AM
To Google's credit, they admit it.

Every single major site collects the same data, and uses it for their purposes. Profit at your expense. And, in most cases, control at your expense.

7th trump
18th November 2014, 10:54 AM
I dont use google so it only knew my gender and age group...interest was way off.....like 180 off.

Ares
18th November 2014, 10:56 AM
Mine were blank. Guard your security and privacy as if your life depends on it. I have a feeling in a few years it probably will.

crimethink
18th November 2014, 11:07 AM
Mine were blank. Guard your security and privacy as if your life depends on it. I have a feeling in a few years it probably will.

VPN!

BTW, tigerVPN has a 2 years for $49 special right now. I gain nothing by mentioning it.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/two-years-of-tigervpn-the-most-complete-vpn-ever-built-bullet-proof-encryption

madfranks
18th November 2014, 11:47 AM
It works, ufffffffffffffffff it works to well.......try it.
=========================================

http://www.orrazz.com/2014/11/6-links-that-will-show-you-what-google.html

Hmm, their profile on me isn't really that accurate. According to them I'm into theater and dancing. I think they mixed me up with General of Darkness. LOL!

Shami-Amourae
18th November 2014, 11:49 AM
VPN!

BTW, tigerVPN has a 2 years for $49 special right now. I gain nothing by mentioning it.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/two-years-of-tigervpn-the-most-complete-vpn-ever-built-bullet-proof-encryption

I think that the government has back doors to those and they watch you more if you do that stuff. Just put out a lot of false information and run multiple accounts. I looked at the link posted above and all the information about me was false.

Santa
18th November 2014, 12:13 PM
Those links didn't show much of anything on me. I'm actually surprised how little.

midnight rambler
18th November 2014, 12:31 PM
I see that there are some definite advantages to being a Luddite.

Serpo
18th November 2014, 12:33 PM
Still they guessed that I was 10 years younger so they cant be too bad...hehe

Ive never signed into their little spy club and dont use them if possible.

Cebu_4_2
18th November 2014, 12:39 PM
Same here, nothing on anything plus I had to sign in to see what wasn't there. I use duckduckgo mostly unless I get few results. Ghostery prevented a redirect on the preferences link which uses doubleclick so I can't see what's in there.

Ares
18th November 2014, 01:13 PM
Same here, nothing on anything plus I had to sign in to see what wasn't there. I use duckduckgo mostly unless I get few results. Ghostery prevented a redirect on the preferences link which uses doubleclick so I can't see what's in there.

startpage.com has been my goto search engine for almost 2 years now. Before that was scroogle.com before it was shut down.

Cebu_4_2
18th November 2014, 01:19 PM
startpage.com has been my goto search engine for almost 2 years now. Before that was scroogle.com before it was shut down.

I use startpage sometimes, I wasn't having as good results as I do with the Duck but again that was a couple years ago.

crimethink
18th November 2014, 04:09 PM
I think that the government has back doors to those and they watch you more if you do that stuff. Just put out a lot of false information and run multiple accounts. I looked at the link posted above and all the information about me was false.

I don't doubt that the NSA, GCHQ, and other "high-level" intelligence agencies have access, even a backdoor, into most or all encryption, but a VPN, combined with proper cookie management, will throw a monkey wrench into the designs of corporate data miners. :)

General of Darkness
18th November 2014, 06:38 PM
I posted a video or someone posted a video on how to opt out of all the Google info tracking. When I went to your link they don't know shit about me other than I'm a dude and think I'm over 65.

Just go to youtube and search for Google OPT Out. Tons of videos on how to do it. Yes it's for the ADS, but that's why they want your info, is to sell you shit.

midnight rambler
18th November 2014, 09:19 PM
Google AI knows a helluva lot more about any of us than the sites in the OP will indicate.

Glass
18th November 2014, 11:19 PM
ok so they know nothing of me. zero, zilch, nada, Good news.

But then if I signed in on one of those links it would be a different story.

JohnQPublic
19th November 2014, 01:53 PM
It appears that my main language is ... Croatian! :cool:

Ponce
19th November 2014, 02:01 PM
LOL John, no wonder I never understand you...... wen to Startpage.com........like it.......thanks.

V

osoab
19th November 2014, 02:06 PM
so if i have no google account, then they might not know jack shit?