PDA

View Full Version : Hundreds of billion$ in capital being prevented from transfer INTO the states

midnight rambler
2nd December 2014, 10:42 AM
Someone I'm acquainted with, definitely one of the good guys and a very good friend of a longtime friend has been working hard for a few months attempting to transfer >200M into the states has been thwarted in his (and his associates') efforts at every turn (YES, it's 'their' money). Looking into it further they have discovered that their deal isn't the only transfer of capital into the states that's being shutdown. It turns out there are hundreds of billions in capital, perhaps into the trillions, that's being blocked from transfer into the states. Apparently this 'change of policy' has been made in the past six months. I believe this to be very reliable info considering my source(s). Draw your own conclusions.

madfranks
2nd December 2014, 10:47 AM
Why are they asking permission to move money into the country? Just because the amount of money is so large?

old steel
2nd December 2014, 11:05 AM
Billions/Trillions move around the world electronically everyday.

There are no borders for corporations and the people behind them/central bankers.

chad
2nd December 2014, 11:07 AM
is it in cash or some other vehicle like treasuries?

midnight rambler
2nd December 2014, 11:08 AM
Why are they asking permission to move money into the country? Just because the amount of money is so large?

Things at that level don't happen unless the money powers approve, i.e. 'grant permission'. Because this fellow is known for being 'one of the good guys' is probably why the money powers are putting up roadblocks.

midnight rambler
2nd December 2014, 11:09 AM

There are no borders for corporations and the people behind them/central bankers.

And you're basing this opinion of yours on what exactly? Personal experience?

FYI, these are actual flesh and blood living souls, not creations of the state trying to make the transfer.

midnight rambler
2nd December 2014, 11:10 AM
is it in cash or some other vehicle like treasuries?

Unsure of the asset except that it's very liquid.

gunDriller
2nd December 2014, 11:15 AM

and, MR's source may well be spot-on.

Capital controls do not mean that those Billions/Trillions are stopped being transferred.

It means easy going for some, brick walls for other.

who gets the brick wall can be random (i had the same thing happen to me with a bank in Canada. overnight change in how HSBC handled American accounts. Part of my life savings in Can $. one of the main reasons i have a few maples, i moved the money back onshore in Silver Maple form, which involved dealing with ANOTHER FVCKING capital control, run by the fvcking US Census of all people.

it was a $2000 limitation. there are also limits on the kind of Silver that can be exported & sold. preferential treatment is given to .9999 rounds.

anyway, i believe MR, and obviously lots of money is transferred around.

but by whom ? corporations, hedge funds, Jews, governments.

mick silver
2nd December 2014, 11:16 AM
this should show all it's not theirs . their a Mexican here that always saying if you don't hold it you don't own it

expat4ever
2nd December 2014, 11:17 AM
Just go to the bank and do a wire transfer.

old steel
2nd December 2014, 11:20 AM
And you're basing this opinion of yours on what exactly? Personal experience?

FYI, these are actual flesh and blood living souls, not creations of the state trying to make the transfer.

I dunno a few years ago Charles Bronfman moved 1 billion dollars from Canada to the USA and he did it tax free which is totally verboten.

If memory serves me correct some low level civil servant got the blame for it and was fired.

Swift justice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bronfman

midnight rambler
2nd December 2014, 11:21 AM
Just go to the bank and do a wire transfer.

Apparently when ya start getting into 'real money' the money powers like to demonstrate who really holds the purse strings, especially if you've been an irritant to them in some form or fashion before.

midnight rambler
2nd December 2014, 11:22 AM
I dunno a few years ago Charles Bronfman moved 1 billion dollars from Canada to the USA and he did it tax free which is totally verboten.

If memory serves me correct some low level civil servant got the blame for it and was fired.

Swift justice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bronfman

Apparently these 'capitol controls'/change of policy was made this past summer so a fairly recent development according to my sources (they were not expecting trouble they counted on it being 'routine').

JohnQPublic
2nd December 2014, 01:03 PM
I wonder if it is a tax issue?

gunDriller
2nd December 2014, 01:39 PM
I wonder if it is a tax issue?

the IRS is involved.

FATCA is one of the acronyms for "Foreign Account Tax ..." something.

in 2010, the first year when they got serious about foreign bank holding reporting, it was a $500K penalty for not reporting.

threatened by IRS Jews, or Treasury Jews.

chad
2nd December 2014, 02:17 PM
swissquote closed my swiss bank account because of fatca. took me almost 3 months to get ny money back as well.

Glass
2nd December 2014, 03:01 PM
It will be capital controls. You can't actually just transfer money around in those volumes. You need SWIFT, you need routing, you possibly need LOC's or similar in place, you need two known people in the banking facilities who will do the conveyancing. It's complicated sometimes.

I guess you friends are lucky they don't use the Venezuelan transfer method. They let the money in smoothly but then inform you the money went to the wrong kind of bank facility and it has to go into another facility, Govt owned.

Then presto. It's vamoose!

vacuum
2nd December 2014, 06:00 PM
The more they clamp down on moving money around, the less utility the USD has as a reserve currency. I know bitcoin is a long ways away from being able to move this much volume, but ultimately it's designed to stop this type of control.

Cebu_4_2
2nd December 2014, 09:17 PM
What money? What coins or whatever. Convert it or take your chance transferring it out. Pretty clear the USi don't want any whites or intelligent blacks. Where should we go? After we cash it in, then what?

old steel
2nd December 2014, 09:56 PM
Not up here. :)

Glass
3rd December 2014, 12:07 AM
Nu Zulland?

vacuum
3rd December 2014, 02:07 AM
Look at this bitcoin transaction from today. lol

https://blockchain.info/tx/8f1d3a8ef6b2d4a25d2f499279e01518b4770819ccbc39a765 c4c326170c61b3
(press the green button to show it in USD)

https://i.imgur.com/DgQk0og.png

madfranks
3rd December 2014, 06:47 AM
^^ Reminds me of this Bitcoin ad, designed to mimic a Western Union ad:

http://media.coindesk.com/2014/11/WU-bitcoin-spoof-630x324.jpg