PDA

View Full Version : Are Humans Necessary?

crimethink
4th December 2014, 04:04 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/04/opinion/margaret-atwood-on-our-robotic-future.html

mick silver
4th December 2014, 04:21 PM
Can I Sell Myself into Slavery? just a clip o whats to come .What fate is in store for us in The Future? Will it be a Yikes or a Hurrah? Zombie apocalypse? No more fish? Vertical urban farming? Burnout? Genetically modified humans? Will we, using our great-big-brain cleverness, manage to solve the many problems now confronting us on this planet

crimethink
4th December 2014, 04:41 PM
Can I Sell Myself into Slavery? just a clip o whats to come .What fate is in store for us in The Future? Will it be a Yikes or a Hurrah? Zombie apocalypse? No more fish? Vertical urban farming? Burnout? Genetically modified humans? Will we, using our great-big-brain cleverness, manage to solve the many problems now confronting us on this planet

For most of us, we will be "deleted."

aeondaze
4th December 2014, 06:18 PM
More joospeak. What they really mean is "are goy necessary"

Here is the esteemed author-

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/arts/photos/2008/10/17/arts-lit-reuters-divers_584.jpg

Bio doesn't mention being a tribe member, but she received a literary Israeli prize.

No doubt, the chosen ones want to live in a world where it is they that ultimately benefit from automation. In reality they are as useless as the rest of us in that regard, its just their ego which propels them to want to live in a world where they rule supreme effortlessly.

Most decent folk don't mind a bit of hard graft, within reason of course.

One could equally ask the question. "Is automation necessary", and the answer would be a definite no as opposed to the maybe with the OP question.

We survived for millions of years without it, and would do again.

Its funny all the plebs read this stuff and get carried away without asking the opposite question or even considering what motivates the authors to ask such diabiolical questions.

They may as well write a piece titled "Are babies necessary", lol

But alas, they don't have the balls. I consider these sorts of musings vile in their sub-textural intent.

Cebu_4_2
4th December 2014, 07:51 PM
That nose could catch sharks.

General of Darkness
4th December 2014, 08:53 PM
Once the goy awakes to satan's children, the jews, then humans will no longer be necessary.