PDA

View Full Version : Feds poised to regulate water puddles

midnight rambler
7th December 2014, 06:03 PM
http://www.wsj.com/articles/m-reed-hopper-and-todd-f-gaziano-watch-out-for-that-puddle-soon-it-could-be-federally-regulated-1417990935

expat4ever
7th December 2014, 06:18 PM
I can only imagine how that will go. First they find a puddle after a heavy rain. Then they call in a team to assess the sutuation and write a 300 page memorandum on how to proceed to either clean it or keep it clean. 12 million dollars and 35 minutes later the water is gone. Dried up and evaporated. Of course that wasnt in the plan so we will need a 50 million dollar study to determine where the water went and why and most importantly, how to get it back.

Seriously though, how about they focus on the main bodies of water and getting them clean before they worry about the mud puddles in my back yard. When I can go to the river and collect the water there for drinking then they will have done something worthwhile.

mick silver
7th December 2014, 08:04 PM
I fucking hope so because this morning I hit a puddle and it went all over my truck . let get them dam pot holes fix also you never see the water in them till I to late . you want to know what pisses my off about puddles it wash the mud off my truck