PDA

View Full Version : US soars, while the rest of the world stumbles

old steel
8th December 2014, 09:42 AM
Our markets are down 400 points this AM while American markets are down not even 10 points last time i checked, could be more now.

Guess there are no American oil giants affected by rapidly dropping oil prices or no major wall street banks heavily invested in 90-100 dollar oil in derivative contracts that are falling like rocks through the air.

Seriously, WTF?

mick silver
8th December 2014, 09:45 AM
its just a day in a banker life . you have to give sometimes to take

Hatha Sunahara
8th December 2014, 12:08 PM
It's going to be a big surprise to everyone that the US will have a much more devastating crash than the rest of the world. It's all being propped up by Fed printed money. The bigger they come, the harder they fall!

Hatha

brosil
8th December 2014, 02:06 PM
Print that money, pump that money; if you inflate enough, the market never falls.

mick silver
8th December 2014, 02:09 PM
I got some real good bud today I soar for a few hours

expat4ever
8th December 2014, 02:11 PM
Armstrong says mid 20k for the stock market is possible and from there onto 40k.. As the rest of the world crumbles they will flock to safety in the US. Obviously all percieved but in their minds safety.

Serpo
8th December 2014, 02:14 PM
Armstrong says mid 20k for the stock market is possible and from there onto 40k.. As the rest of the world crumbles they will flock to safety in the US. Obviously all percieved but in their minds safety.

Flocking to a bankrupt nation is going to be as good as it gets..............

Serpo
8th December 2014, 02:15 PM
http://en.superbastardo.com/misc/superbastardo/img/s/40535-stoned_mr_bean1215691055.jpg

old steel
8th December 2014, 08:13 PM

Not good as me mick, this laboratory mary jane it way past whoa.

Holy Shit, it so good i talk like mick.

Hahahah ur a fuckin' riot man, carry on.

Really do enjoy your posts