PDA

View Full Version : Boris LAND OF THE LIVE

palani
18th December 2014, 05:34 PM
Hmmmm ... Any infant is presumed dead (decedent) if he has no SSN? If I have a birth certificate and a SSN then why are you taxing me? It is all a maritime salvage operation ... where the cargo has been thrown overboard and now they are trying to collect on the insurance.

In four parts ... part I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGnipdfqZvM

http://www.irs.gov/irm/part21/irm_21-007-013r.html#d0e334
An infant is the decedent of an estate or grantor, owner or trustor of a trust, guardianship, receivership or custodianship that has yet to receive an SSN.

Be forewarned .. MATURE LANGUAGE.

Glass
18th December 2014, 06:20 PM
http://www.irs.gov/irm/part21/irm_21-007-013r.html#d0e334
An infant is the decedent of an estate or grantor, owner or trustor of a trust, guardianship, receivership or custodianship that has yet to receive an SSN.

Be forewarned .. MATURE LANGUAGE.

decedent

dɪˈsiːd(ə)nt/
nounUS Law

noun: decedent; plural noun: decedents

a deceased person.

I have tried to explain this to people and they obviously think you're nuts when you do BUT this confirms in truth that all Persons ARE DEAD. Persons are not living. Someone who lives as a persons is actually dead.

That is why Jesus is life and Satan is death. This world is ruled by Satan and is a death world, IF YOU live amongst the dead - as a Person.

In Australia only "Still Born Children" are registered. No live births are recorded. Any time someone "Informs" the authorities of a birth, they are alerting the government to the existence of a still born baby(lonian)

I haven't watched the material yet but I understand from my own research that you have 7 years to claim your estate (your share of the countries wealth), after that they get it. But I also understand you can claim it at any time and it must be reinstated to you. If you never claim it you are merely a slave. Slave might mean dead soul. wouldn't be surprised.

palani
18th December 2014, 06:28 PM
I have been attempting to let everyone I can know that there are no living people in any country these days. It starts at the county level. The legislature creates a county out of a metes and bounds description and then they violate the law. They don't perambulate that boundary and mark it with the proper markers. Actually it is the marker that is owned by the entity that claims a territory (but that is another story).

So there are no people in any county at creation but being as it is a political subdivision of the state it needs a body politic. So the body politic by court dicta from Michigan has been established as: villages, cities and townships. No people in any of these. They are all dead entities and are unable to react to the living.

Now Michigan Territory when it created the original two counties in Iowa also created two townships. The townships covered the entire county. Still no people.

States don't control the living. They control their own creations ... the dead.

midnight rambler
18th December 2014, 07:07 PM
I have tried to explain this to people and they obviously think you're nuts when you do BUT this confirms in truth that all Persons ARE DEAD. Persons are not living. Someone who lives as a persons is actually dead.

That is why Jesus is life and Satan is death. This world is ruled by Satan and is a death world, IF YOU live amongst the dead - as a Person.

In Australia only "Still Born Children" are registered. No live births are recorded. Any time someone "Informs" the authorities of a birth, they are alerting the government to the existence of a still born baby(lonian)

I haven't watched the material yet but I understand from my own research that you have 7 years to claim your estate (your share of the countries wealth), after that they get it. But I also understand you can claim it at any time and it must be reinstated to you. If you never claim it you are merely a slave. Slave might mean dead soul. wouldn't be surprised.

So there's actually something to the term 'walking dead'.

palani
18th December 2014, 07:17 PM
Lieber code sections discussed

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/lieber.asp

Lieber code Art. 2.
Martial Law does not cease during the hostile occupation, except by special proclamation, ordered by the commander in chief; or by special mention in the treaty of peace concluding the war, when the occupation of a place or territory continues beyond the conclusion of peace as one of the conditions of the same.

Lieber code Art. 31.
A victorious army appropriates all public money, seizes all public movable property until further direction by its government, and sequesters for its own benefit or of that of its government all the revenues of real property belonging to the hostile government or nation. The title to such real property remains in abeyance during military occupation, and until the conquest is made complete.

Lieber code Art. 38.
Private property, unless forfeited by crimes or by offenses of the owner, can be seized only by way of military necessity, for the support or other benefit of the army or of the United States.
If the owner has not fled, the commanding officer will cause receipts to be given, which may serve the spoliated owner to obtain indemnity.

palani
18th December 2014, 07:18 PM
Hague Convention Articles discussed

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hague04.asp#art43

Hague Art. 43.
The authority of the legitimate power having in fact passed into the hands of the occupant, the latter shall take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented, the laws in force in the country.

Hague Art. 55. The occupying State shall be regarded only as administrator and usufructuary of public buildings, real estate, forests, and agricultural estates belonging to the hostile State, and situated in the occupied country. It must safeguard the capital of these properties, and administer them in accordance with the rules of usufruct.

midnight rambler
18th December 2014, 07:27 PM
civiliter mortuus - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_death

midnight rambler
18th December 2014, 07:37 PM
Lieber code sections discussed

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/lieber.asp

Lieber code Art. 2.
Martial Law does not cease during the hostile occupation, except by special proclamation, ordered by the commander in chief; or by special mention in the treaty of peace concluding the war, when the occupation of a place or territory continues beyond the conclusion of peace as one of the conditions of the same.

Lieber code Art. 31.
A victorious army appropriates all public money, seizes all public movable property until further direction by its government, and sequesters for its own benefit or of that of its government all the revenues of real property belonging to the hostile government or nation. The title to such real property remains in abeyance during military occupation, and until the conquest is made complete.

Lieber code Art. 38.
Private property, unless forfeited by crimes or by offenses of the owner, can be seized only by way of military necessity, for the support or other benefit of the army or of the United States.
If the owner has not fled, the commanding officer will cause receipts to be given, which may serve the spoliated owner to obtain indemnity.

Hague Convention Articles discussed

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hague04.asp#art43

Hague Art. 43.
The authority of the legitimate power having in fact passed into the hands of the occupant, the latter shall take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented, the laws in force in the country.

Hague Art. 55. The occupying State shall be regarded only as administrator and usufructuary of public buildings, real estate, forests, and agricultural estates belonging to the hostile State, and situated in the occupied country. It must safeguard the capital of these properties, and administer them in accordance with the rules of usufruct.

The Lieber Code and the Hague Conventions were all 'codified' (included) in the US Army Field Manual 27-10 The Law of Land Warfare in 1956 and remain there to this day, so anyone who says The Lieber Code and the Hague Conventions are of no consequence don't know what they are talking about.

Martial Law does not cease during the hostile occupation, except by special proclamation, ordered by the commander in chief; or by special mention in the treaty of peace concluding the war

Neither of which ever happened therefore The Lieber Code is STILL in effect. (Only a complete moron would try to argue over something written clearly in plain English.)

Glass
18th December 2014, 07:45 PM
So there's actually something to the term 'walking dead'.

yes we are all living dead/walking dead/zombies. Statutory government is the government of fact, the de facto regime but as Palani shows, it is merely a trustee and it must make whole that which it consumes during the course of it's activities - usufruct

I always have a chuckle when I see the nascient pretending to be zombies when they have those zombie walks. They already are walking dead, even before they put on the makeup.

Glass
18th December 2014, 11:47 PM
listening to this guy, difficult to follow. He bullies his discussion with the other people. Basically he says embrace the fictional name and the SSN and you are no longer dead and then you are free. hmmmm I'll reserve judgement.

Will do some digging in the tax code here.

I have time to edit this. Decedent appears 3 times in Australian laws. 2 times in the same Act, regarding motor accidents. 1 time with regard to an Inheritance Treaty with the USA. I have not read either. Tired reading the treaty, as treaties are often dangerous to the populace.

Infant appears no times. These results surprise me. For infant I searched Federal, now searching state I find some results. Still no decedent.

edit: The motor accident mentions of decedent were a typo.

mick silver
19th December 2014, 03:54 AM
why look for more info were all dead right , if were all dead then we don't have to pay taxes right

palani
19th December 2014, 04:35 AM
why look for more info were all dead right , if were all dead then we don't have to pay taxes right

Bingo!

However ... other people have tried and other people have failed while still others have succeeded. This information is provided for education and entertainment purposes. If you should develop an attitude and decide on an action that action should be based upon your own beliefs. These are hard core criminals that have placed you where you are. They need your prayers and forgiveness (and if that doesn't work find an oak tree).