PDA

View Full Version : Tory election poster is based on a photo of road in GERMANY

Serpo
4th January 2015, 12:32 PM
HAHAHAH hard to make this stuff up....................still when you think about it maybe Englands future is Germany.............haha

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/04/245DD26600000578-0-Green_and_pleasant_land_The_flag_says_this_Tory_el ection_poster_-a-49_1420375140613.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/04/2468BE1E00000578-2896164-image-a-26_1420378813633.jpg

Today it was claimed that the road is not even in Britain, but is based on this image taken by German photographer Alexander Burzik in Weimar

Labour shadow cabinet minister Lord Wood said on Twitter: 'There's something perfect about the Tories' 'road to a stronger economy' actually being a photo of the road to Weimar.'

This is a reference to the disastrous economic situation in 1930s Weimar Germany.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2896164/Tories-road-recovery-actually-photo-GERMANY-Labour-accused-misleading-cuts-claims.html#ixzz3Nt2RZ5ns

Terry853
4th January 2015, 12:55 PM
Close. But no cigar. Not the same road.

madfranks
4th January 2015, 01:37 PM

Yeah, the horizon's not even remotely the same. Hills and mountains don't just change.

crimethink
4th January 2015, 02:20 PM

Flip the image, and then Shop the road lines, hump, distant hill and add new background.

Santa
4th January 2015, 04:13 PM
Weird. The middle distance rolling fields and much of the roadside foreground is identical/flipped and desaturated. But why would an advert Co. employee go to the trouble of Shopping the image when a real image of an actual mundane roadway in the UK can be had so easily in the first place? The only explanation I can think of is the .gov agency "artist" responsible is a lazy cheap unethical sh*t for brains .gov employee.

Cebu_4_2
4th January 2015, 05:03 PM
That's messed up...

mick silver
4th January 2015, 05:05 PM
the picture look like something you would see out west ... usa

Horn
4th January 2015, 05:09 PM
That's messed up...

Its always been the Conservative approach in Britain.

Learning the best road of sucking the life blood out of other distant lands.

Serpo
4th January 2015, 05:14 PM
Weird. The middle distance rolling fields and much of the roadside foreground is identical/flipped and desaturated. But why would an advert Co. employee go to the trouble of Shopping the image when a real image of an actual mundane roadway in the UK can be had so easily in the first place? The only explanation I can think of is the .gov agency "artist" responsible is a lazy cheap unethical sh*t for brains .gov employee.

What ,leave the office and drive into the country side ...........are you mad.............

crimethink
4th January 2015, 05:45 PM

Or, the work was outsourced to the Turd World, and the "artist" hadn't a clue about reality in Britain. Britain, Germany, what's the difference?

Santa
4th January 2015, 09:09 PM
Or, the work was outsourced to the Turd World, and the "artist" hadn't a clue about reality in Britain. Britain, Germany, what's the difference?

Sure, very possible... but that would still require some lazy, cheap, even more unethical sh*t for brains advertizing agency bureaucrat to outsource the job.

Serpo
4th January 2015, 10:41 PM
It is the same photo in reverse...............

Cebu_4_2
4th January 2015, 11:16 PM
It is the same photo in reverse...............

Did the title give it away?

Serpo
4th January 2015, 11:23 PM
Lets see ,so the road to prosperity is a German road backwards....

Horn
4th January 2015, 11:38 PM
All roads from Germany to China go thru London first.