PDA

View Full Version : You started the personal attacks.

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 08:06 PM
You started the personal attacks you hypocritical liars.

What tyrants.

Now that you bit off more than you can chew...you are bawling for moderators to rescue you.

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 08:12 PM
Jim Willie: The End Game is Underway!

Later in the vision in Daniel 12:1 Daniel is informed about the role of archangel Michael during the "Time of the End" when there will be "distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations" and that:"

"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise."

Daniel 12:1

May 1 is the 121st day of the year (122nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 244 days remaining until the end of the year.

May = 39
Day = 30

39 + 30 = 69

69 = Archangel

Michael = 51 = 5/1 = May 1st

69+51 = 120

120 = illuminati

I was born march 5th or 35

3553/2 = 1776.5

"The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776."

it is the end times.

play time is over kids.

the moderators have no power to save you.

May 1 is the 121st day of the year (122nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 244 days remaining until the end of the year.

beginning of nations?

The Peace of Westphalia was a series of peace treaties signed between May and October 1648 in Osnabrück and Münster

"The treaties resulted from the big diplomatic congress, thereby initiating a new system of political order in central Europe, later called Westphalian sovereignty, based upon the concept of co-existing sovereign states. Inter-state aggression was to be held in check by a balance of power. A prejudice was established against interference in another nation's domestic affairs. As European influence spread across the globe, these Westphalian principles, especially the concept of sovereign states, became central to international law and to the prevailing world order"

That was the beginning of nations...

Michael = 51
Leopard = 71

51+71 = 122

2014-1648 = 366

The number of days in a quantum leap year.

366/3 = 122

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ar27ChFKqA

The figments of your imaginations or delusions you cherish....are not going to protect you from suffering the consequences of your ignorant actions.

Judgment day is approaching.

and you think the moderators can save you...

sad.

what did you think?

You were going to win?

no one ever wins against me.

Hitch
5th January 2015, 08:13 PM
Well done, GSUS. Great job guys. Round two.

Cebu_4_2
5th January 2015, 08:20 PM
Well done, GSUS. Great job guys. Round two.

I agree, this should be a sticky for newbies.

midnight rambler
5th January 2015, 08:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWxWzqChvfo

old steel
5th January 2015, 08:30 PM
What happened your thread pussycato?

Serpo
5th January 2015, 08:32 PM

What tyrants.

Now that you bit off more than you can chew...you are bawling for moderators to rescue you.

The only one bawling is you I think.........................

Serpo
5th January 2015, 08:33 PM

stargate...........

Serpo
5th January 2015, 08:34 PM
J

Judgment day is approaching.

and you think the moderators can save you...

sad.

what did you think?

You were going to win?

no one ever wins against me.

Judgement day eh..............another religious nut.

propergating fear in the here and now ......

the future is an illusion , the past but a memory.......life is forever............

Dogman
5th January 2015, 08:34 PM

It got moved to the

"Litter Box"

Sub forum by another name!

;D

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 09:13 PM
I'm a slave in this domain...At the complete and utter mercy of the tyranny that that rules it...The other thread was moved out of sight and out of mind when the champions of the cherished delusion of victory that stood up to me were shattered by the logical conclusion or defeat by me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdUsJHeVXiE

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 09:14 PM
Judgement day eh..............another religious nut.

propergating fear in the here and now ......

the future is an illusion , the past but a memory.......life is forever............

sorry...I post information that annihilates the figments of your imagination...sorry...you are running scared.

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 09:21 PM
When the system collapses...kiss the internet goodbye...So enjoy spewing your irrelevant speculations and opinions while you can.

I've had enough of it...I helped build the Internet and put the tools in your hands that you play with to toy with me.

You just abuse what you have been given...So it's time to take your toys away.

It's not my fault you keep failing to realize that you should not be playing games with me.

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 09:25 PM
I can go where people high in the hierarchy can not go and where people low in the hierarchy can not go...the barriers you all are stopped by...I walk through.

I know more about the Universe than any of you will ever "dare" to know.

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 09:28 PM
You kill me...If you play a game with me...I will make you pay beyond your abilities to comprehend.

I'm impossible to mind control...the only way to mind control me...is to blow my head off...It's why the police have guns.

try to mind control them...they blow your head off.

Ponce
5th January 2015, 09:29 PM
Go Hyper..........be always yourself no matter the penalties....that's what make this world.....we are not in heaven.

V

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 09:41 PM
That thread had almost 15,000 views in 2 months.

I post facts...

Opinion is based on a French word...the opposite or antynom or opposite of which...is fact.

meaning everyone is entitled to their fictions or lies they believe are Truth.

Attempt to force me to worship your "false religion" and I will resist...and if you and all that you love...is reduced to ashes...that is not my fault.

“Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.”--Thomas Jefferson

Do not think you are a tyrant?

That is not my fault either.

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 09:42 PM
Go Hyper..........be always yourself no matter the penalties....that's what make this world.....we are not in heaven.

V

Thanks ponce...I know you are a fighter.

Serpo
5th January 2015, 09:58 PM
sorry...I post information that annihilates the figments of your imagination...s

well said...........and true ,at last the truth is coming out...........

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 10:05 PM
GOD = supply or power

to what?

All and everything in the Universe...me...you...everyone.

Satan is the demand for power...from what?

All and everything in the Universe.

Because GOD does not supply power to Satan

So then Satan or the LORD of lies has to work in mysterious ways to obtain what Satan wants from me...Michael...you....whoever you are...and everyone.

GOD does not work in mysterious ways.

I'm impervious to mind control.

"And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:"--Genesis 3:22

22 = V

5 in roman numerals.

3 x V = 555

march 5th is my birthday = 3/5 or 3 x 5 = 15 or 5+5+5

3 x 22 = 66

66th prime = 317

3 x 17 = 51

Michael = 51

5/1 = May 1st

Reverse of 322 is 223

2.23 = the square root of 5

233 = 48th prime

37 x 48 = 1776

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power.

Obscurantism (French: obscurantisme, from the Latin obscurans, "darkening") is the practice of deliberately preventing the facts or the full details of some matter from becoming known"

Yes I wonder what happened to the thread I started that was invaded by game playing demons masquerading as angels.

Serpo
5th January 2015, 10:16 PM
So it is obvious you believe nothing you say but crave attention..............from us...........

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 10:27 PM
well said...........and true ,at last the truth is coming out...........

32nd degree = Sublime prince of the royal secret.

33rd degree = Inspector general.

That is not you...

Hypertiger = 131

131 = 32nd prime

I created Hypertiger in 1988

the first 33 primes add up to 1988

"The numbers 3 and 7 are considered both "perfect numbers" under Hebrew tradition."

The 33 prime = 137

7 x 13 = 91

Newborn = 91

A pregnant female is considered full term after 37 weeks or 9.25 months which is 9 months and 1 week.

I can see the logical conclusions or defeat of all the reasonable assumptions of victory.

A reasonable assumption is a lie believed to be truth and when you fall in love with it.

The reasonable assumption is transformed into a cherished delusion.

You all will commit suicide fighting to the death to protect what you cherish from harm.

you take more power than you give to sustain your existence...the same as chopping down trees faster than they regrow to sustain the cherished delusion of victory

at the logical conclusion when the trees or power run out eternal death is the result.

I share power as equally as possible to sustain existence...the same as chopping down trees as fast as or slower than they regrow to sustain the cherished delusion of victory.

Since the trees or power never runs out.. there is no logical conclusion and eternal life is the result.

I have no cherished delusions to shatter...

I obtain eternal victory over Satan or ignorance.

Satan or ignorance suffers eternal defeat.

Because Satan or ignorance takes more power than Satan gives from GOD or knowledge to amass more and more power to attempt to defeat GOD or knowledge to become GOD or knowledge and obtain absolute power over all an everything.

Which is impossible.

I'm knowledgeable of GOD/Truth or knowledge...So I do not attempt to defeat GOD/Truth...I do not fear and hate GOD/Truth or knowledge.

Satan/lies or ignorance fears and hates GOD

There is never a lasting victory over ignorance/lies/Satan while the war against GOD/Truth/knowledge has no exit strategy and always ends in defeat.

Ignorance of Truth is the root of all evil.

Obscurantism (French: obscurantisme, from the Latin obscurans, "darkening") is the practice of deliberately preventing the facts or the full details of some matter from becoming known"

Yes I wonder what happened to the thread I started that was invaded by game playing demons masquerading as angels.

Serpo
5th January 2015, 10:33 PM
I guess God realization can affect people in various ways ........................your way HT is to blow up an invisible ego based on some insightful knowledge and then believe you are a superior being..................which makes me suspect that what you are talking about has to be basically garbage..............EGO IS GARBAGE..

Get the f@ck over it

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 10:33 PM
So it is obvious you believe nothing you say but crave attention..............from us...........

You become visible and demand me to worship the lies you promote as Truth...and when I refuse to...You flip out and attempt to kill me.

That is what has been going on for decades now...it's not like you are the only servant of the master lie worshiped as Truth or GOD.

I'm a supply of power...

I supply power to lies to sustain their existence as truth or I cut the power to lies and they die.

I told you...I annihilate lies and shatter delusions.

You are the demand for power...You want me to supply power or YES to the lies you demand I believe are Truth.

I can choose to supply your demand with YES or NO

I supply NO.

You flip out and try to kill me.

that is the game you play that I refuse to play.

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 10:38 PM
I guess God realization can affect people in various ways ........................your way HT is to blow up an invisible ego based on some insightful knowledge and then believe you are a superior being..................which makes me suspect that what you are talking about has to be basically garbage..............EGO IS GARBAGE..

Get the f@ck over it

Now you are demanding me to get "Get the f@ck over it."

You are the tyrant...the megalomaniac.

You are throwing a hissy fit now because I refuse to drop to my knees and supply your demands for what you want.

Hypertiger
5th January 2015, 10:40 PM
You do not even know what an EGO is...You are just a raving game player...I'm not a game player...I'm not a weakling you can slap around to get your rocks off.

Serpo
5th January 2015, 10:45 PM
Now you are demanding me to get "Get the f@ck over it."

You are the tyrant...the megalomaniac.

You are throwing a hissy fit now because I refuse to drop to my knees and supply your demands for what you want.

Not really ,just reading your garbage makes me sick............

Serpo
5th January 2015, 10:46 PM
I'm not a game player...I.

we gathered that

Serpo
5th January 2015, 10:49 PM
the incomprehensible thread

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 12:16 AM

Your demand I support the Jew hate club and hitler leg humpers society...or die...offends me.

There is no one with a gun to your head forcing you to invade these threads and trash them.

Hypocrisy.

Serpo
6th January 2015, 12:20 AM
You know nothing about me and your ignorance is obvious.

There is a gun at my head loaded with a bullet called decency.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 12:21 AM
we gathered that

You haven't...Because you are still attempting to strut your game playing stuff.

Like what do you think Serpo...This is the only Internet site I've ever posted on...I've and posted on sites that you could not even register on.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 12:27 AM
You know nothing about me and your ignorance is obvious.

There is a gun at my head loaded with a bullet called decency.

Give me a break game player...you an the rest of the losers in search of victory attacked the thread...and then it was disappeared.

You are indecent...why do you become visible and post lies to me...

You have never pointed out where I posted wrong information...because you can not.

I have the gun to your head...you are my little puppet now...and you do not even know it...blissfully unaware.

I told you

You are a slave to your emotions...which are the servants or strings pulled by the invisible hand of the master mind to manipulate all you slave minds without your knowledge into doing the bidding of the master mind.

You want proof.

You are the poof.

The more you try to prove me wrong the more you prove me right.

Serpo
6th January 2015, 12:29 AM
I keep forgetting my place of a low life quivering scumbag..................

Yes I play the game you dont ,its my choice and one I made .........

On the other hand I could of raved on like you and made incomprehensible sense.

You see I am myself completely and totally with out variation , why should i care as to who you know or what you have posted.

All men are equal and that is the way of life.

If you want peace quit listening to your mind it is the source of all of illusion what ever you think of me is part of that ,,,an illusion of your own mind , combined with emotion which produces craziness.

Serpo
6th January 2015, 12:32 AM
Give me a break game player...you an the rest of the losers in search of victory attacked the thread...and then it was disappeared.

You have never pointed out where I posted wrong information...because you can not.

I have the gun to your head...you are my little puppet now...and you do not even know it...blissfully unaware.

I told you

You are a slave to you emotions...which are the servants or strings pulled by the invisible hand of the master mind to manipulate all you slave minds without your knowledge into doing the bidding of the master mind.

You want proof.

You are the poof.

I am not a man of information but I am a man of the heart , it is my heart that sees things, and it is my heart I listen too , I can not really help but act it out.

I am not a slave too my mind or my emotions.........................

It is my consciousness that is me and nothing else......................

I do like my mind and emotions however as they help me ......But that is basically all.

You think you have woken up beyond the awakened ones ...............you havnt

we are all in this together as humanity and until you can feel/sense/realise that then you will be blowing hot air out some orifice and expect us to lap it up.

Well I dont and wont lap up brainwash junk on OUR forum that you think in your arrogant way that you can come here and abuse us over and over and use it as your tray.

This makes me mad and as you seem so insensitive to see anything relating to love you have intellectualized everything ,where as I live in my heart as I said before.

Everyone lives in their mind and believes it is real whatever they think................................and you are no different.

Do you think Im a normal human being HT.................do you want me to blow my own imaginary trumpet HT hahahah fool.................

be centered in love and see truth

there is no formula.........

if your consciousness is unexpandable in relating here to others you have instead resorted to insulting everyone here, but still you crave our attention

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 12:36 AM
March 6th 2009...one day after my birthday...That was the bottom on the DOW...

or 03/06/09

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."--Tesla

"And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand."--Revelation 20:1

201 obverse 102 reverse 102/2 = 51 = Michael

Closing: 18,053.71 Friday, December 26, 2014
Intra-day Actual: 18,103.45 Friday, December 26, 2014

So from march 6th 2009 to December 26, 2014 is

5 years, 9 months, 2 weeks, 6 days

March 5th = 64th day

March 6th = 65th day

March 5th 2013 or 3 years and 11 months from march 6th, 2009

Was the new all time high from the 2009 bottom from the 2007 high.

My birthday

64th prime = 311
65th prime = 313

311 is a twin prime with 313

march 6th = 3/6 or 3 x 6 = 18 or 6+6+6

37 x 18 = 666

march 5th = 3/5 or 3 x 5 = 15 or 5+5+5

37 x 15 = 555

666+555 = 1221

12+21 = 33

12th prime = 37
21st prime = 73

37 x 33 = 1221

5926 obverse + 6295 reverse = 12221

So from march 6th 2009 to December 26, 2014 is 2121 days.

My full names added up = 212

121?

"May 1 is the 121st day of the year (122nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 244 days remaining until the end of the year."

first name Micheal = 51
last name = Leopard = 71

51+71 = 122 x 2 = 244

page 183 x 2 = 366/3 = 122

first middle name adds up to 50

second middle name = David = 40

51+50+40 +71 = 212

122+221 = 343

343-131 or Hypertiger = 212

"May 1 is the 121st day of the year (122nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 244 days remaining until the end of the year."

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

11 x 11 = 121

11x11x11 = 1331

My birthday March 5th 1971

or 3/5/71 = 3571 = 500th prime

369+131 = 500

3571+1753 = 5324/4 = 1331

11x11x11=1331

WW1 ended on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month or 1111

121+212 = 333

see any 333's?

"The George Washington Masonic National Memorial is a Masonic building and memorial located in Alexandria, Virginia, outside Washington, D.C. It is dedicated to the memory of George Washington, the first President of the United States and a Mason. The tower is fashioned after the ancient Lighthouse of Alexandria in Egypt.[4][5][6] The 333-foot (101 m)[6][7][8] tall memorial sits atop Shooter's Hill[9][10][11] (also known as Shuter's Hill) at 101 Callahan Drive."

101 = 26th prime

26 = GOD

Closing: 18,053.71 Friday, December 26, 2014

311 is a twin prime with 313

George Washington was born February 22 or 2/22

February 22 is the 53rd day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 312 days remaining until the end of the year (313 in leap years).

I was born march 5th or 3/5

35+53 = 88

3553/2 = 1776.5

March 5th = 64th day = 8x8 = 64

88+88 = 176

888+888 = 1776

18,053.71 Friday, December 26, 2014

71 my birth year and 53...the day George Washington was born or February 22 or 2/22 the reverse of 53 = 35 = March 5th.

26 = GOD

5926 obverse + 6295 reverse = 12221

5 years 9 months?

march 5th = 3/5 or 3 x 5 = 15 or 5+5+5

37 x 15 = 555

5/9 = 0.555555555555

59 = Tiger

59 = 17th prime

5 years = 12 x 5 = 60 months+9 months = 69

May = 39
Day = 30

39+30 = 69

archangel = 69

6+9 = 15 or 5+5+5

69+ Michael = 51 = 120

illunimati = 120

May 1st = 121

"The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776"

18103 = 43 x 421

421 = 82nd prime

82/9 = 9.11

911+119+191 = 1221

43 = 4 x 3 = 12

or 4+4+4

March 4th was the original inauguration date of the 1789 US Constitution...

The first US congress met in Manhattan new York on wall Street march 4th, 1789 and the first thing they did was count the votes that elected George Washington the first president of the USA.

421 = 82nd prime

43 = 14th prime = 4+1 = 5

82+14 = 96

9+6 = 15 or 5+5+5
9/6 = 1.5 or 0.5+0.5+0.5

1.5 is mentioned in the blow video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97rBdSYbkg

play time = 233

233 = 51st prime

December 28th...the Sunday before the market open on Monday.

Indonesia AirAsia

28 reverse = 82

82/9 = 9.11
28/9 = 3.11

911+119+191 = 1221
311+113+131 = 555

1221+555 = 1776

I = 9
A = 1
A = 1

Flight 8501 crashed.

flight 370 + flight 17 + flight 8501 = 8888 x 2 = 17776

2 x 2 x 2 x 11 x 101 = 8888

2x2x2 = 8

8x11x101

73/9 = 811

"Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak on 15 March said that the last signal from flight 370 was received at 08:11 Malaysian time."

811+118 = 929

"Michaelmas /ˈmɪkəlməs/, the feast of Saint Michael the Archangel (also the Feast of Saints Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael, the Feast of the Archangels, or the Feast of Saint Michael and All Angels), is a day in the Western Christian liturgical year that occurs on 29 September...or 929

"This is a rhetorical question, implying no person is like God. Michael is one of the seven archangels in Hebrew tradition and the only one identified as an archangel in the Bible."

"Quis ut Deus?, a Latin sentence meaning "Who is like God?", is a literal translation of the name Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל‎, transliterated Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl)."

""Michael" appears as the name of several men in the Old Testament. In the Book of Daniel it is the name of the "prince" of the people of Israel. In the New Testament the name is given to an archangel in the Epistle of Jude 1:9 and, in the Book of Revelation 12:7, to the leader of angels who defeat "the dragon" and his fallen angels, a dragon identified in Revelation 12:9 as "that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world"."

811+118+181 = 1110/2 = 555

8x11x101

8 x 11 = 88

march 5th = 3/5

3553/2 = 1776.5

35+53 = 88

I created Hypertiger in 1988...the first 33 primes add up to 1988

37 x 33 = 1221

101 = 26th prime

26 = GOD

88 x 101 = 8888

I tries to point this out days ago.

But you game playing demons masquerading as angels...were having too much fun gang raping and demonizing me.

“Be cautious in your words and carriage, that the most penetrating stranger shall not be able to discover or find out what is not proper intimated; and sometimes you shall divert a discourse, and manage it prudently for the honour of the worshipful fraternity.”

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"When plunder (Taking more power than you give or absolute capitalism) becomes a way of life for a group of men (worshipful absolute capitalist masters) living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a (Rule) legal system that authorizes it and a moral code (Religion) that glorifies it." --Frederic Bastiat..The LAW

I can see right through you all...if you think the Internet hides you all.

Like I posted you have been programed by Satan or the master lie worshiped as Truth or GOD to commit suicide fighting to the death to remain asleep (ignorant of truth or GOD) to continue to enjoy the dream (cherished delusion) you are awake (knowledgeable of GOD)

You want proof that Michael can not be mind controlled and that Michael annihilates lies and shatters delusions.

I've been trying to tell you all along...I'm not a game player...you all are...that is what you all are...poor powerless ignorant losers that cherish the delusion you are winners...of course poor powerless ignorant losers of a feather flock together.

like group therapy...you all positively reinforce the shared delusion you all cherish.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 12:37 AM
I am not a man of information but I am a man of the heart , it is my heart that sees things, and it is my heart I listen too , I can not really help but act it out.

now you are in gibberish mode...Try again puppet.

You pound the table like a heartless conservative and demand damnation...until I turn the tables on you...then you transform into a bleeding heart liberal and cry for salvation.

Imagine if I had my own site...and there was no way for domain masters to play games...then I guess you would just have to flip out and off yourself.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 12:45 AM
I have told you almost my real name...given you all sorts of other information as to my exact location...my birthday...etc.

I have been more honest with you than any of you have been with me...That is a fact.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 12:48 AM
You can point out the lies at any time...and you can not...183 pages...(this is from the 183rd page of the thread the worshipers of ignorance trashed)

"July 2 is the 183rd day of the year (184th in leap years). There are 182 days remaining until the end of the year."

"This day is the midpoint of a common year because there are 182 days before and 182 days after it in common years, and 183 before and 182 after in leap years. The exact time of the middle of the year is at noon. In countries that use summer time the actual exact time of the midpoint in a common year is at 1:00 p.m, or 11:00 a.m for countries in the southern hemisphere; this is when 182 days and 12 hours have elapsed and there are 182 days and 12 hours remaining. In a leap year in those countries, the midpoint occurs at 1:00 a.m. on July 2, or 11:00pm on July 1 in the southern hemisphere. This is due to summer time having advanced the time by one hour. It falls on the same day of the week as New Year's Day in common years."

July 2 = 7/2

Hyper = 72

360/5 = 72

"The Bank of New York was a global financial services company established in 1784 by the American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. It existed until its merger with the Mellon Financial Corporation on July 2, 2007"

"The Bank of New York was founded on June 9, 1784, making it the oldest bank in the United States. Alexander Hamilton wrote the new bank's constitution, and became the individual most actively involved in the organization of The Bank of New York, guiding it through its early stages. The bank opened for business at the Walton House in Lower Manhattan only a few months after the departure of British troops from American soil. It opened with a capitalization of $500,000."

1792: The Bank of New York was the first corporate stock to be traded on the New York Stock Exchange.

the first securities trade on the NYSE 1792 were US treasury bonds issued by Alexander Hamilton who was appointed the first treasury secretary of the USA on September 11, 1789

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 12:50 AM
"December 28 is the 362nd day of the year (363rd in leap years). There are three days remaining until the end of the year.--when fight 8501 vanished.

"January 3 is the third day of the year. There are 362 days remaining until the end of the year (363 in leap years).
Perihelion, the point during the year when the Earth is closest to the Sun, occurs around this date."

"July 4 is the 185th day of the year (186th in leap years). There are 180 days remaining until the end of the year.
The Aphelion, the point in the year when the Earth is farthest from the Sun, occurs around this date."

From July 4th to December 28th is 5 month 3 weeks and 3 days.

or 177 days

533+177 = 710

71 when I was born..to the 29th is 711 days...where I first became aware of the plane.

79th prime is 401 which is the 7th prime in which the numbers that comprise the prime add up to 5

79 x 9 = 711

I was born at the top of the 7th solar cycle of 11 years of the 20th century.

5 months x 4 = 20+3 = 233 = 51st prime

2 x 33 = 66

66th prime = 317

3 x 17 = 51

51 = Michael.

23 x 3 = 69

6+9 = 15 = 5+5+5

3 x 59 = 177

59 = 17th prime

3 x 17 = 51

17 x 7 = 119 + 911 = 1030/2 = 515

5 x 33= 165

11+22+33+44+55 = 165/5 = 33
55+66+77+88+99 = 385/7 = 77

33+77 = 110/2 = 55

165+385 = 550

The first 51 primes add up to a prime 5153-1776 = 3377+7733 = 11110/2 = 5555

53 x 3 = 159

1+5+9 = 15 or 5+5+5

159+951 = 1110/2 = 555

Serpo
6th January 2015, 12:51 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Hypertiger http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?p=750802#post750802)

I told you

You are a slave to you emotions...which are the servants or strings pulled by the invisible hand of the master mind to manipulate all you slave minds without your knowledge into doing the bidding of the master mind.

You want proof.

You are the poof.

I do like my mind and emotions however as they help me ......But that is basically all.

we are all in this together as humanity and until you can feel/sense/realise that then you will be blowing hot air out some orifice and expect us to lap it up.

Well I dont and wont lap up brainwash junk on OUR forum that you think in your arrogant way that you can come here and abuse us over and over and use it as your tray.

This makes me mad and as you seem so insensitive to see anything relating to love you have intellectualized everything ,where as I live in my heart as I said before.

Everyone lives in their mind and believes it is real whatever they think................................and you are no different.

Do you think Im a normal human being HT.................do you want me to blow my own imaginary trumpet HT hahahah fool.................

if your consciousness is unexpandable in relating here to others you have instead resorted to insulting everyone here, but still you crave our attention

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 12:56 AM
my dream I posted about pages back was abut Feb 3 (In the thread that the worshipers of Ignorance trashed)

February 3 is the 34th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 331 days remaining until the end of the year (332 in leap years).

That is what the DOW was down today.

DOW

331?

the 67th prime

67th day is March 8th when flight 370 flew into the black hole and sucked all you moronic retards that have no clue...from where you were...to where you are now...reading this.

March 8 is the 67th day of the year. There are 298 days remaining until the end of the year.

October 25 is the 298th day of the year. There are 67 days remaining until the end of the year.

Katheryn Elizabeth "Katy" Hudson (born October 25, 1984)

Katheryn = 102
Michael = 51

102+51 = 153 reverse = 351

3 x 51 = 153 reverse = 351

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibl7owfLpjg

play time 351

primary rainbow = obverse = 1234567
secondary rainbow = reverse = 7654321

1234567+7654321 = 8888888 x 2 = 17777776

march 5th is the 64th day

64+67 = 131 = Hypertiger

From March 8th where flight 370 flew into the black hole to July 17th where flight 17 popped out the other side and crashed...was 131 days.

from the December 26th all time high on the DOW or 18,103 to the close today on January 5th 1/5 or 1/05

Is 602 points

1/05 = 105

3 x 5 x 7 = 105

Michael = 51

7 letter in my name

7 x 51 = 357

357+753 = 1110/2 = 555

March 5th = 3/5 or 3 x 5 = 15 or 5+5+5

37 x 15 = 555

March 5th is the 64th day with 301 days remaining.

602 points/2 = 301

the day low was 17,476

the day high was 17,821

17821-17476 = 345

"The 47th Problem of Euclid, also called the 47th Proposition of Euclid, or the Pythagorean Theorem, is represented by what appear to be 3 squares."

"To non-Freemasons, the 47th Problem of Euclid may be somewhat mysterious. Most wonder at the significance of this strange looking, 3-box symbol on a piece of Masonic jewelry."

"We are told that Euclid, (the Father of Geometry), who lived several hundred years after Pythagoras, worked long and hard to solve the 3:4:5: ratio puzzle. It is said by some that he then sacrificed a hecatomb (a sacrificial offering to God of up to 100 oxen or cattle). However, historically, it is believed that the Egyptians and Babylonians understood the mathematical usefulness of the 3:4:5 ratio long before Euclid."

"The math is the key to understanding this symbol's broader and universal meaning."

"The Pythagorean Theorem, also known as the 47th Problem of Euclid or 3:4:5:"

Michael = 51

may = 39
day = 30

5/1 = May 1st = May day

39+30 = 69

6+9 = 15 or 5+5+5

69 x 5 = 345+543 = 888 x 2 = 1776

69 = Archangel

Michael = 51

69+51 = 120

120 = Illuminati

"The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism"

Song 6 on the Prism album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

345 play time

345+543 = 888+888 = 1776

not gibberish.

The only way you could find the above gibberish...Is if you worship ignorance.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 12:58 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Hypertiger http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?p=750802#post750802)

You are the one that insults me...by demanding me to worship Hitler and hate Jews...sorry...try again...puppet.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 01:01 AM
now you are in gibberish mode...Try again puppet.

You pound the table like a heartless conservative and demand damnation...until I turn the tables on you...then you transform into a bleeding heart liberal and cry for salvation.

Imagine if I had my own site...and there was no way for domain masters to play games...then I guess you would just have to flip out and off yourself.

Read it an weep Serpo...there is no love in you...

That is the game you have been playing all along...

That is the key problem with the internet...game players keep playing games long after they have lost them...it's over Serpo...back to the drawing board.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 01:08 AM
I'm not insulting everyone here...Just the people that worship ignorance...not much I can do about that.

I worship knowledge...not ignorance.

Ponce was not insulted...and so I could not be insulting everyone...and the thread the worshipers of ignorance trashed...had close to 15,000 views.

So serpo...please tell tell me another lie you want me to believe is truth.

Or you can prove you are not my puppet...and stop.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 01:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rmgyz5Fipw

I'm not some poor unfortunate foreigner that that can be slapped around by a real American zero so they can feel like a real American hero...sorry.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 01:29 AM
I can not be dominated...sorry...

That is the problem...there is no challenge with me...you might think it's fun at the start trying to prove me wrong...in the end...you will be wishing you never attempted to.

You will never win...and do not tell me that is not what you want.

Of course you want victory...It's why you are losing your minds...you are starving for victory...I just keep supplying NO NO NO NO NO...To your tyrannical demands for YES YES YES.

That is why you all are operating like you are operating...posting your pictures and such...your smear job...your demonization.

You want me gone...So you can get back to the good old days...unopposed tyranny

crimethink
6th January 2015, 01:39 AM

What tyrants.

The "ignore" feature "rescued" me from you weeks ago. :)

Hypertard: "spew, spew, spew!!"

Me: click!

;)

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 02:01 AM
The "ignore" feature "rescued" me from you weeks ago. :)

Hypertard: "spew, spew, spew!!"

Me: click!

;)

too bad hitlers body was never found...then you could dig it up and suck his cock...I guess that is why you all are so frustrated.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 02:07 AM
Hey I can change peoples names around too...

Slurpo instead of serpo

Midnight hamster instead of midnight rambler.

Dick instead of Mick

Crimedink or stink instead of Crimethink...

Can I be in your ignorance worshiping club now that I have figured out how to trash peoples names?

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 02:12 AM
Could one of you Americans tell me how to stop the flood of your ignorant bullshit into Canada 24/7?

I would love to have an ignore the ignorant bullshit from America button.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 02:38 AM
Dow down 331

331st prime = 2221 reverse is 1222

born march 5th or 64th day

Reverse is 46

46/9 = 5.11
64/9 = 7.11

5.11+7.11 = 12.22

first name = Michael = 51
last name = Leopard = 71

51+71 = 122

reverse of 331 is 133

37 x 36 = 1332

"But of that day and of that hour no man knows, neither the Angels of Heaven, neither The Son, but The Father only.”--Mark 13:32

133.332 = 17776.888

Hypertiger = 131

133.3312 = 17777.1555

4,653 Nasdaq close

3 x 1551

March 5th = 3/5

3 x 5 = 15

Michael = 51

Down 73

S&P 500 close 2021

Divisors 1, 43, 47, 2021

sum of divisors = 2112

my full name = 212

Dow down 331
Nasdaq down 74
S&P down 37

331+74+37 = 442

March 5th = 64th day

64th prime = 311

64/2 = 32

32nd prime = 131

311+131 = 442

May 1 is the 121st day of the year (122nd in leap years). There are 244 days remaining until the end of the year.

"The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776."

reverse of 442 = 244/2 = 122

Michael = 51
Leopard = 71

51+71 = 122

Yes put me on ignore...

It's not going to help you...You might as well just get an ice pick and poke your eyes out and see if that is going to save you....lolololol...hard to believe this is the 21st century and you all are "educated"

you have been pressing the snooze button your entire life...and the closer we get to judgment day...the faster you will have to press it...until...you are forced awake...from the daydream of fantasy you are floating around in...into the nightmare of reality.

There will be no ignore button then...that will be the end of the button pushing game...and the beginning of the crying game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c9W2-uGvQQ

total time on the video is 244/2 = 122

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 03:18 AM
"Children of the Atom is a 1953 science fiction novel by Wilmar H. Shiras, which has been listed as one of "The Most Significant SF & Fantasy Books of the Last 50 Years, 1953-2002." The book is a collection and expansion of three earlier stories, the most famous of which is the novella "In Hiding" from 1948, which appeared on several "Best SF" lists. The book's plot focuses on superhuman children with immeasurably high intelligence who have to hide their youth, and work from hiding in order to get along in the less-intelligent world."

Dow down 331
Nasdaq down 74
S&P down 37

331+74+37 = 442

59 = tiger

5/9 = 0.5555555555555555

59 = 17th prime

76th prime = 383

59+383 = 442

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYnuSsM7tRw

March 5th = 64th day

Nickel = 5 cents.

64/9 = 7.11

I was born in 1971 at the peak of the 7th solar cycle of 11 years of the 20th century.

Nickelback = 71

419 run time

419+914 = 1333/2 = 666.5

"The Washington Monument is an obelisk on the National Mall in Washington, DC, built to commemorate George Washington, once commander-in-chief of the early Continental Army and the first American president. Standing due east of the Reflecting Pool and the Lincoln Memorial, the monument, made of marble, granite, and bluestone gneiss, is both the world's tallest stone structure and the world's tallest obelisk, standing 555 feet 5 tall"

555 x 12 = 6660 inches + 5 = 6665

66+65 = 131 = Hypertiger

Serpo
6th January 2015, 03:25 AM
I would love to have an ignore the ignorant bullshit from America button.

We already showed you , memory playing tricks on you...........

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 03:28 AM
Don't worry Serpo you can start up your own threads and post in any of the other threads...

All I do is start up a thread...one little thread...and you start trying to rape it into the ground.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 03:31 AM
We already showed you , memory playing tricks on you...........

No you did not...sorry...tell me another lie or to prove you are not my puppet...you can stop telling me lies...

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 03:33 AM
There is no escape from the ignorant bullshit.

It's a CME or WW3 as far as I can tell.

madfranks
6th January 2015, 06:58 AM

Then why do you keep opening his threads and reading it? This really isn't that hard to comprehend, HT is limited to posting in his own threads, that's it, so if you don't want to read his garbage, don't open his threads.

mick silver
6th January 2015, 07:12 AM
mick the great one

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 07:23 AM
The holohoax?...You all exist in a holohoax.

Without Hitler there is no Israel...that is the problem with using reason and not logic to calculate your next move...those that employ reason are slave minds...that can be manipulated my master minds without their knowledge.

Hoax = 48

37 x 48 = 1776

The haters are in the minority now...and in a democracy...the majority annihilates the minority.

It's too bad you have chosen to fight to the death for nothing worshiped as something.

If you think I'm wrong...sorry...I know more about reality than you know about the fantasy you believe to be reality.

You are already dead.

I do answer your questions...the problem is you want a different answer than the correct one.

Sorry...I only supply what you need not what you want...I do not supply power to cherished delusions of grandeur.

The greatest enemy you currently face was created out of thin air the instant you were created out of thin air and can be found by looking into the nearest mirror.

You are in the position you are in because you all invested your earnings poorly.

In Zimbabwe...they all had gold at the start...but eventually their gold saved up for a rainy day...was taxed to zero...because the rainy days lasted longer than their gold piles.

Taxed?

Yes...the cost of continued existence is a tax upon you...

when the system becomes yield starved...the top increases their demands upon the bottom or increases the tax upon the bottom...they causes the bottom to become more starved...and they increase their demands upon the top...but since the top acquires all they have from the bottom...the only way the top can supply the demand of the bottom...is to increase their demands or tax upon the bottom.

since 2008...the USA has been cannibalizing itself...

there is no way to stop this process.

It's all over...all that you can do at this point is commit mass national suicide...and it's all of you killing all of you...

You all employ absolute self indulgent reason...you only care about yourselves ultimately.

You all are wandering around fooling each other and yourselves.

what is the solution?

the final solution to the take more power than you give delusion or logical conclusion of the absolute capitalist equation is total annihilation.

You all annihilate each others attempting to reacquire what you never had to begin with or acquire what you never will

Freedom from Truth.

Fortunately or unfortunately depending upon your perspective...You will be alive to see GOD or Truth win and Satan or the lie you worship as truth or GOD lose.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 07:26 AM
Then why do you keep opening his threads and reading it? This really isn't that hard to comprehend, HT is limited to posting in his own threads, that's it, so if you don't want to read his garbage, don't open his threads.

because Mick and the rest of his crew are a tyrants...they want to win...they want constant victory...or YES.

you either believe the lies they promote as Truth...or die.

That is what they call liberty.

Since I'm a domain slave...I'm at the mercy of the tyranny that rules this domain.

mick silver
6th January 2015, 07:28 AM
there's no mick and crew , may GOD be with you . I came here for the silver an gold but now I stay here for the crazy one

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 07:32 AM
mick the great one

See...He's showing off his erection.

He foolishly thinks he is powerful...that is why he logs on...to get his fix...there are millions of losers like him on the internet that think they are winners.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 07:33 AM
there's no mick and crew , may GOD be with you . I came here for the silver an gold but now I stay here for the crazy one

You came here for the Hitler worship and the Jew hate.

The problem is...this is the wrong thread...

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 07:34 AM
17,555 + 53 my favorite numbers.

mick silver
6th January 2015, 07:35 AM
http://ts2.explicit.bing.net/th?id=HN.608036257062718827&pid=1.7

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 07:47 AM
Oil is nice an low...how much more pain will be inflicted...Just wait until the various governments have to begin reporting the horror show numbers that they are hiding.

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 07:53 AM
17581 was the high...and its imploded down to 17480

101 points.

101 = 26th prime.

GOD = 26

I'm not GOD or Truth fearing.

Satan wants you to be GOD or Truth fearing.

Camp Bassfish
6th January 2015, 08:02 AM
21 is my favorite number, do I win a prize?

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 08:19 AM
march 5th = 64th day

64th prime = 311

59 = tiger

5/9 = 0.5555555

3 x 11 x 59 = 1947

1947th prime = 16883 NIKKEI 225 Index

19+47 = 66

66th prime = 317

3 x 17 = 51 = Michael

525/5 = 105

3 x 5 x 7 = 105

Michael = 51

7 letters

7 x 51 = 357

march 5th = 3/5 or 35

3 x 5 = 15

15 x 35 = 525

or -3.02%

there are 301 days remaining in the year on March 5th

302/2 = 151

Jesus = 74
Christ = 77

74+77 = 151

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZQxH_8raCI

359 play time

march 5th 1971

march 5 = 3/5

1971 = 1+9+7+1 = 18 = 1+8 = 9

59 = tiger

59 = 17th prime

3 x 17 = 51 = Michael

why the NIKKEI 225 Index?

Because that is what I'm being shown today...I always get what I need.

Jewboo
6th January 2015, 08:22 AM
Dow down 331

331st prime = 2221 reverse is 1222

born march 5th or 64th day

Reverse is 46

46/9 = 5.11
64/9 = 7.11

5.11+7.11 = 12.22

first name = Michael = 51
last name = Leopard = 71

51+71 = 122

reverse of 331 is 133

37 x 36 = 1332

"But of that day and of that hour no man knows, neither the Angels of Heaven, neither The Son, but The Father only.”--Mark 13:32

133.332 = 17776.888

Hypertiger = 131

Yes put me on ignore...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-B22pmLAI0sc/T0s8TlmLzxI/AAAAAAAAAPg/godshfsZiFQ/s1600/thoraz+former+1966.gif

:rolleyes:

Ponce
6th January 2015, 08:25 AM
"When you answer more than once, you then become one of them".........say no more and let them rest, you know who your are and that's all that you have to know.

V

Hitch
6th January 2015, 08:26 AM
Welcome back Book!!

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 08:30 AM
21 is my favorite number, do I win a prize?

"When Roosevelt told Morgenthau he was thinking of raising the price of gold by 21 cents, his entourage asked him why. "It's a lucky number", Roosevelt said. "Because it's three times seven." As Morgenthau later wrote, "If anybody knew how we really set the gold price through a combination of lucky numbers, etc., I think they would be frightened."

The numbers 3 and 7 are considered both "perfect numbers" under Hebrew tradition.

21+12 = 33

12th prime = 37
21st prime = 73

37 x 33 = 1221

3 x 7 = 21

37 x 21 = 777

Flight 17 was a 777 = 3 x 7 = 21 or 7+7+7

17 x 21 = 357

My first name = Michael = 51
My last name = leopard = 71

51+71 = 122+221 = 343

343 - 131 = Hypertiger = 212 = my middle names added to my first and last names.

7 x 7 x 7 = 343

Dogman
6th January 2015, 08:31 AM
Welcome back Book!!

Probably with ximmy to soon follow!

;)

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 08:35 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-B22pmLAI0sc/T0s8TlmLzxI/AAAAAAAAAPg/godshfsZiFQ/s1600/thoraz+former+1966.gif

:rolleyes:

Hitler worshipers = mental problem sufferers

glad I do not have that mental problem.

Neuro
6th January 2015, 08:42 AM
Hitler worshipers = mental problem sufferers

glad I do not have that mental problem.
They scared you with the holocaustianity when you were a little kitten?

Really welcome back Book!

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 08:42 AM
credit created out of thin air has financed the existence of the USA nanosecond to nanosecond from 1789 to now = fact

If you can not stomach that reality...then you are suffering from a mental problem.

The history of the world of the past 600 years has been financed by the creation of credit out thin air = fact.

If you can not stomach that reality...then you are suffering from a mental problem.

All the gold mines and gold rushes were financed by the creation of credit out of thin air = fact

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 08:48 AM
They scared you with the holocaustianity when you were a little kitten?

No...you all have been...you are freak outs over it...It's a trap you have fallen into...not me...

You have been entrapped within it for so long now...You can not escape.

It's like inmates that have been in prison so long...that they can not survive on the outside.

I told you I can not be mind controlled...Which makes me very hard to entrap.

You all very easy...how long have you been entrapped in the holohoax...10 years...20 years?

mick silver
6th January 2015, 08:49 AM
glad to see you posting jewbooooooo

madfranks
6th January 2015, 09:05 AM
GSUS Mental Ward... so true and this explains why we don't get any new members around here. We are a mental ward of the net.

mick silver
6th January 2015, 09:10 AM
“The Lack of Oxygen is the #1 Cause of Cancer”

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 09:13 AM
like lets see...in the USA...lets say you begin to wonder what is going on...and decide to look behind the lies believed to be truth...

what do you find?

the lies behind the lies.

It's no secret that all the trails lead to the iron wall of anti-Semitism...and then you all try to smash your way through...which just attracts the annihilators.

That is another trap...I did not fall into that one either.

The internet/servant or drug...another trap...that the master/dealer supplied to all the slaves/addicts at the start for free to get all the slaves/addicts hooked.

Or caught in the net.

I helped to build the Net that has captured everyone in the world.

You all are entangled in threads like flies within the world wide web of lies ruled by the horror of babble on.

Like you all are not getting younger and stronger.

You all are getting older and weaker.

"Warlock is a member of the alien Technarchy, a race of mechanical organisms that survive by infecting living creatures with the "techno-organic" transmode virus, before draining the life energy ("lifeglow") of the infected organism."

You have all been infected...and your life glow is being drained to power the death glow you are looking into right now.

"Mark Carney Appointment: A Victory for Technocrats"

"The striking appointment of Mark Carney as the new governor of the Bank of England can be interpreted in a wide number of ways -- from a view that highlights the global governance dimension to British and Canadian-specific aspects of the story."

"From a transnational perspective, Carney's appointment is another sign of the rise of free-agent technocracy in an age of crisis. Mario Draghi is another illustration of this phenomenon as witnessed by his move from the position as governor of the Bank of Italy and the chairmanship of the Financial Stability Board, to the presidency of the European Central Bank. However, Carney's move from the Bank of Canada to the Bank of England is more dramatic. Although Draghi was described by the mass-circulation German newspaper Bild as being the "most German of all remaining candidates" for the ECB presidency, Carney has moved across national jurisdictions in a much more explicit fashion."

"Some critics of course will point to another shared characteristic of Carney and Draghi, their connection to Goldman Sachs, the formidable and often controversial investment bank."

"Mark Joseph Carney, OC (born March 16, 1965) is the current Governor of the Bank of England and Chairman of the G20's Financial Stability Board. He was previously the Governor of the Bank of Canada, and began his career at Goldman Sachs and the Canadian Department of Finance. Carney has been credited with shielding Canada from the worst effects of the late-2000s financial crisis, and has earned recognition by the Financial Times and Time magazine as a top figure in the financial world. Canadian by birth, Carney is also a citizen of Ireland and the U.K."

Hypertiger
6th January 2015, 09:15 AM
GSUS Mental Ward... so true and this explains why we don't get any new members around here. We are a mental ward of the net.

Because if you do not worship Hitler or hate Jews ...You are basically toast in this domain.

but since it's conservative...you get the slow torture treatment that conservatives thrive on...liberal domains...as soon as you begin pointing out reality that threatens their fantasies...it's instant death.

Liberals run for their life

Conservatives fight to the death.

mick silver
6th January 2015, 09:19 AM
I helped to build the Net that has captured everyone in the world , tell us more tiger what was your part in the net and who pay you for this ?

Camp Bassfish
6th January 2015, 09:25 AM
"When Roosevelt told Morgenthau he was thinking of raising the price of gold by 21 cents, his entourage asked him why. "It's a lucky number", Roosevelt said. "Because it's three times seven." As Morgenthau later wrote, "If anybody knew how we really set the gold price through a combination of lucky numbers, etc., I think they would be frightened."

The numbers 3 and 7 are considered both "perfect numbers" under Hebrew tradition.

21+12 = 33

12th prime = 37
21st prime = 73

37 x 33 = 1221

3 x 7 = 21

37 x 21 = 777

Flight 17 was a 777 = 3 x 7 = 21 or 7+7+7

17 x 21 = 357

My first name = Michael = 51
My last name = leopard = 71

51+71 = 122+221 = 343

343 - 131 = Hypertiger = 212 = my middle names added to my first and last names.

7 x 7 x 7 = 343

I was thinking more of a, "Take any prize from the top shelf" kinda response.....

chad
6th January 2015, 09:26 AM
I helped to build the Net that has captured everyone in the world , tell us more tiger what was your part in the net and who pay you for this ?

he's posted before that he lays fiber cable. lol.

mick silver
6th January 2015, 09:28 AM
lays ..... never mind I see you said cable ............... were my bread chad

chad
6th January 2015, 09:38 AM
planning on tuesday mick, i need one more set of photos, ding them this weekend.

JohnQPublic
6th January 2015, 11:00 AM
Everyone- including Hypertiger, let's keep the personal attacks out of the conversation. We really have not banned any body in a long time, and it is something I, nor the moderators want to do. I only bring it up because there is a lot of noise right now about Hypertiger. Hypertiger does have to follow the same rules (as minimalist as they are here) as everyone else. And the basic rule is have some decent manners. Hypertiger is confined to threads of his own makings, so if you don't like them, don't participate!

Spectrism
6th January 2015, 11:06 AM
Seems like alot of pages here already Hyper- can you just sum it all up in a short paragraph? I like short pithy notes that provide value.

Serpo
6th January 2015, 11:37 AM
Everyone- including Hypertiger, let's keep the personal attacks out of the conversation. We really have not banned any body in a long time, and it is something I, nor the moderators want to do. I only bring it up because there is a lot of noise right now about Hypertiger. Hypertiger does have to follow the same rules (as minimalist as they are here) as everyone else. And the basic rule is have some decent manners. Hypertiger is confined to threads of his own makings, so if you don't like them, don't participate!

So you let someone incoherent come onto our forum, write trash and then we have to work around his idiotic thread of meaningless crap everytime we come here.

And you say ignore him..........

The only why I can ignore is to ignore this whole forum

gunDriller
6th January 2015, 12:01 PM
oh, i'd rather talk about the end of Season 3 of Sons of Anarchy.

they do a very well scripted double-cross on ATF agent June Stahl, and the
caricature IRA killer gets his due, a Glasgow smile (2 ways to do that), and
a knife in the jugular.

sure, it's Zio-media, but then, so may be G-S.us trolls.

anyway, i got Season 3 Discs 3 and 4 coming tomorrow.

Scar from a real Glasgow Smile attack -

http://cdn1.cdnme.se/cdn/9-1/1580549/images/2012/tumblr_mbnlveqnx51r8vrhxo1_500_5077047ee087c36088e 36c65.jpg

a link to a faux Glasgow smile, simulated with make-up.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/206/1/8/glasgow_smile_chelsea_grin_makeup_by_dexigreen-d7saft7.jpg

About the 2 ways that this attack is done -
1 way is to cut the corners of the mouth. Since it is usually done outside a bar, precision is not always achieved.
Then the person is tortured, and in their struggle the natural clenching of their jaw rips apart their cheek, up to near the ear.

Method #2 is that it's cut as is shown.

Actor Tommy Flanagan, who inspired this soliloquy, has a Cheshire Smile on one side (his left) and a real sloppy Cheshire Smile on the other. Maybe whoever attacked him meant to give him a 'sad face' on that side.

Those are real scars from an attack on Tommy.

I gather the Irish can be fairly ruthless in the pursuit of their objectives.

mick silver
6th January 2015, 12:06 PM
gun are you making any copy's so we can download them here

Serpo
6th January 2015, 12:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbPQOyCa8FY

gunDriller
6th January 2015, 12:32 PM
gun are you making any copy's so we can download them here

I didn't on SOA yet. The computer I used is boxed up.

For those who are interested, it's worthwhile learning Camtasia -
http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html

You can do a screen capture of a video, then render it in maybe 8 hours. It produces a
Flash file with good audio & video fidelity.

A 2 hour video @ 1920 x 1080 ends up being about 1 GB in Flash form.

The Camtasia is good for 30 days. Of course, a lot of OS' are good for 30 days.

That can work out. :)

Another way to 'rip' is to use Windows Media something. A friend at the Internet cafe showed me, e.g. I had lost a Harry Potter CD and copied that Disc # from a library copy.

Just out of curiosity - what are the file-sharing Dropbox-ish type websites ?

What is the preferred file type - MP4 ? I notice it's Quicktime, and I can watch *.mp4's on a Wintel, so that seems like a good format.

Neuro
6th January 2015, 12:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbPQOyCa8FY
Hahahahaaa I wonder what his cat is eating?