PDA

View Full Version : We have enough "terrorists" of our own.........

Ponce
8th January 2015, 02:59 PM
Why look for terrorist from other countries when we have so many that are American made?....law enforces, HLS, FBI and on and on.....we should clean our own house before trying to clean the house of others.......how many foreign "terrorists" have killed American VS how many American terrorists have killed our people?

Nothing makes any sense any longer......we live in a bizzaro world where even superman would be at a lost......the killing of America is coming from the inside and not from the outside.........We are taking our "freedom" to other countries by killing their people and telling them "WE WANT YOU TO BE FREE LIKE US" and for that we kill them.

I am so glad that Cuba is no a free country where it would leave itself open to the freedom of the Gringos....

"I'D RATHER BE A SLAVE AND BE FREE, THAN TO BE FREE AND BE A SLAVE"

V

Hatha Sunahara
8th January 2015, 04:54 PM
Nothing makes any sense any longer.

Bingo! You just validated to the media that their strategy works. Why don't you question whether this 'terrorist attack' was real? It could be a French version of Sandy Hook. We can only wait to find out the agenda behind this attack. Look closely at the news in the days and weeks to come for proposed liberties the government will consider taking away from the French because of this 'incident'.

Hatha

Hatha Sunahara
9th January 2015, 11:55 AM
Hrre's an example of the agenda playing out.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/08/mi5-chief-charlie-hebdo-attack-paris-andrew-parker

Is it possible the British had something to do with it? Or are they just taking advantage of a good crisis?I suspect that in some cases, the agenda is 'laundered' through Israel. The western powers pay Israel to do these terrorist false flags because they are good at it. It's likely too that the Israelis are blackmailing many western politicians for their sponsorship of past terrorist acts.

Hatha