PDA

View Full Version : So what about this Secret US base on Mars?

old steel
18th January 2015, 04:38 PM
Apparently the good stuff starts at around the 53:00 mark if you are short on time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc0RIUsWWUQ

Cebu_4_2
18th January 2015, 06:11 PM
Still watching. The more oil available the more free energy engines not needed.

Big Bosses running the planet scam are in trouble, all the tricks are out of the hat.

I actually like this, recommend the watch and feedback.

BrewTech
18th January 2015, 06:22 PM
Clicked on around the 52:00 mark, and learned that we have a pedophile problem because of the users of dark psionic magic.

I think that's enough for one sitting...

expat4ever
24th February 2015, 09:41 PM
Any base on mars wouldnt be secret for long. There are other countries on the planet ya know and they have tech as good as ours.

singular_me
25th February 2015, 08:20 AM
I agree with much what is said, the unresolved questions go far beyond the zionist problem

just look at their efforts to conceal/discredit ancient knowledge, mankind history and implement the transhumanism agenda is the evidence that something much bigger is going on.

Ponce
25th February 2015, 08:36 AM
I wonder what the Martian money will look like when the Federal Reserve gets there, The Space Federal Reserve Notes?, and what kind of evidence the Jew will find to prove that they were there first hundred of years ago.

Interesting to know that in Egypt no evidence has been found that the Jews were ever slaves and that they went into the desert, only evidence found was a small note on a stela where they mention a village by the name of Israel.....even the name "Jew" came about hundred of years after all that and only after the Jews themselves came up with the Bible that was made from things that did happen to others and where the "history" of the funny Jews was added.

V

singular_me
25th February 2015, 08:50 AM
Ponce, the so-called jews have ruled egypt and that is where they got their knowledge which was already well known among the greeks.

And I would define as masonic "subverted ancient mesopotamian knowledge" in the broad sense, because all countries have borrowed from one another at some point.

There is reasonable archeological evidence that suggests the Biblical Hebrews were the Hyksos, who occupied Ancient Egypt before and during the reign of Ahmose around 1500 BCE. But of course the talmud denies it.

I wonder what the Martian money will look like when the Federal Reserve gets there, The Space Federal Reserve Notes?, and what kind of evidence the Jew will find to prove that they were there first hundred of years ago.

Interesting to know that in Egypt no evidence has been found that the Jews were ever slaves and that they went into the desert, only evidence found was a small note on a stela where they mention a village by the name of Israel.....even the name "Jew" came about hundred of years after all that and only after the Jews themselves came up with the Bible that was made from things that did happen to others and where the "history" of the funny Jews was added.

V