PDA

View Full Version : The helical model - our solar system is a vortex

Serpo
20th January 2015, 12:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU&feature=youtu.be

JohnQPublic
20th January 2015, 01:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU&feature=youtu.be

Interesting, but we do not know that our solar system is moving through space. There are conflicting measurements using the same techniques showing opposite directions sand different speeds.

An aether model with a vortex is possible though. Aether vortexes could explain the anomalous need for dark matter (i.e., galaxies look the way they do because they are trapped in a local aether vortex).

Serpo
20th January 2015, 01:08 PM
There was a better longer video on this but it was taken down as my friend who is into this said it would, he sent me this , personally Im not really up with it.

Glass
20th January 2015, 09:31 PM
I think taking the Big Bang theory (God less creationism) and the consequential theory that the universe must be expanding, it follows that another consequential theory can be proposed that the Sun is moving away from the universal point of origin. This then gives rise to another consequential theory that because we go around the sun, we must be moving in a spiral because the sun is moving away and we are keeping up with it but we are always tailing it.

So in an instant we are in a circular plane orbit of the sun, but factor in time and we are in a spiral orbit relative to where we were at "some time" in the past, recent or distant.

singular_me
21st January 2015, 05:25 AM
spiral galaxies do indeed spiral... so the our solar system moves along with it, everything follows the galactic motion

as for the vortex, the fibonacci sequence proves it, no life without vortices... and in this animation there are many angles showing the fibonacci sequence accurate, example at 1.23min.

that is why it is essential to study sacred geometry/math as it shapes, is the starting point of ALL theories.

Interesting, but we do not know that our solar system is moving through space. There are conflicting measurements using the same techniques showing opposite directions sand different speeds.

An aether model with a vortex is possible though. Aether vortexes could explain the anomalous need for dark matter (i.e., galaxies look the way they do because they are trapped in a local aether vortex).

Cebu_4_2
21st January 2015, 05:52 AM
spiral galaxies do indeed spiral... so the our solar system moves along with it

as for the vortex, the fibonacci sequence proves it, no life without vortices... and in this animation there are many angles showing the fibonacci sequence accurate, example at 1.23min.

that is why it is essential to study sacred geometry/math as it shapes, is the starting point of ALL theories.

FFS this saves me a bunch of time. Basic but in my face, lets see how I can see it throughout the day, or how many times.