PDA

View Full Version : Boston area snow

Sparky
7th February 2015, 04:52 PM
It was the snowiest week on record in the Boston area, with 45-50" across most of Eastern Massachusetts from Jan 27-Feb 2. Now 15-20" more expected over the next three days. And another storm expected later in the week. Historic amounts in such a short span of time. This is why I increase my prep inventory going into the winter.

Hitch
7th February 2015, 05:13 PM
It was the snowiest week on record in the Boston area, with 45-50" across most of Eastern Massachusetts from Jan 27-Feb 2. Now 15-20" more expected over the next three days. And another storm expected later in the week. Historic amounts in such a short span of time. This is why I increase my prep inventory going into the winter.

Wish you folks could send some of that wet weather here to California. Had a good storm yesterday, and weather coming in tomorrow. Been working in it. Rough seas, blew 45 knots with breaking waves yesterday.

Still, not much snow in the mountains, which is what really matters.

Hope you keep warm!

Dogman
7th February 2015, 05:15 PM
Was wondering if Ponce would pay the freight/postage if you sent him some of your snow ?

;)

skid
7th February 2015, 06:32 PM
Great... I'm going to Boston on Monday for the week.

Sparky
7th February 2015, 07:07 PM

Check with your airline. :)

Camp Bassfish
8th February 2015, 04:45 AM
Brother is in southern NH. Burried to the gills. I'm staring out my window at a solid 24 inches from the last rounds, and calling for another 10-18 through tonight. 4wd, snowshoes, and beer. Lots of beer.

expat4ever
8th February 2015, 08:35 AM

I'll take a large pizza with meatballs and ricotta from Pizzaria regina. Thank you. :)