PDA

View Full Version : France: Police Catch 73-Year-Old Jew Spray-Painting the Word “Jew” on 20 Cars

EE_
14th February 2015, 05:52 AM
Caught in the act again...

France: Police Catch 73-Year-Old Jew Spray-Painting the Word “Jew” on 20 Cars
Michael Slay
Daily Stormer
February 11, 2015

https://attendingtheworld.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/cartoon-hey-rabbi-whatcha-doing.jpg

The poor chosenites. Who could have done such a horrible thing? I bet some evil White neo-Nazi did this.

Jews have been known to fake attacks on themselves in order to generate sympathy (and shekels) from the stupid goyim. This latest example comes from France, which is a country that the Jew-run media has been focusing on a lot recently as a center of “resurgent anti-Semitism.”

Here, we have one such case of this terrifying resurgent anti-Semitism. Feel sorry for these Jews, goyim.

Fdesouche: A sexagenarian was caught Monday trying to tag the word “Jew” on vehicles of the 16th district. The man and his wife, both Jewish, had filed reports in July and August following a complaint about anti-Semitic discovered in their building.

The police had strong suspicions that have been confirmed. Monday around 4 pm, a man was caught writing the word “Jew” on parked vehicles on avenue du General-Clavery, avenue Dode de la Brunerie in the 16th district. Twenty cars have been tagged. “The police handcuffed him, and booked him. “Me, I said, but he is crazy for doing this.” An official said.

The suspect was taken into custody in stride. This sexagenarian named Pierre B. was already known to police, not as a suspect but as a victim. Last summer, he would indeed twice visited the police station of the 16th district to denounce anti-Semitic remarks.

Uhhh… move along, goyim. Nothing to see here.

http://www.dailystormer.com/france-police-catch-73-year-old-jew-spray-painting-the-word-jew-on-20-cars/

mick silver
14th February 2015, 06:00 AM
poor jews , I think the law making it up a jew would not spray paint jews on a car we all know that here