PDA

View Full Version : X A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded

Neuro
15th February 2015, 06:40 AM
I am using iOS 8.1.3 I think it is now on an iPod touch and I have been seeing this message quite frequently now. I don't remember seeing it in iOS 7 or earlier. Last I have been unable to post a response in the satanic Beatles thread. I wonder if it may be that sensitive intelligence related information triggers shutdown of the browser, nowadays? Just a tiny suspicion I have now. Does anyone else have similar experiences with your platforms? What do you think?

Anyway it is annoying as hell!

monty
15th February 2015, 07:59 AM
I am seeing the same message on my iPad with iOS 8.1.3 also. I don't see that message when I use the forum runner app.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Neuro
15th February 2015, 08:04 AM
I am seeing the same message on my iPad with iOS 8.1.3 also. I don't see that message when I use the forum runner app.

Ok I'll change to Forum runner then. Thanks!

Dogman
15th February 2015, 08:05 AM
I switch between a laptop and my android nexus 7, on the nexus 7 when on this forum, switch between forum runner like Monty and also android chrome for more detail and have just tried both with no problem.

Must be an apple thing maybe ?

monty
15th February 2015, 08:46 AM
Forum Runner has it's problems also. If I follow a link the app is likely to crash. This has happened on my ipad2 and now on the ipad3. Forum Runner doesn't display the Kitko ticker and has other shortcomings as well.

monty
15th February 2015, 08:47 AM
I switch between a laptop and my android nexus 7, on the nexus 7 when on this forum, switch between forum runner like Monty and also android chrome for more detail and have just tried both with no problem. Must be an apple thing maybe ?

I think it is an Apple thing. I wonder if the Mac laptops with the Safari web browser have the same problem?

Dogman
15th February 2015, 08:55 AM
Forum Runner has it's problems also. If I follow a link the app is likely to crash. This has happened on my ipad2 and now on the ipad3. Forum Runner doesn't display the Kitko ticker and has other shortcomings as well.

If forum runner is crashing on your ipad, it may also be an apple thing, because it uses the ipad browser. (Thinky?)

Been running forum runner on my kindle fire hd and both my nexus 7's for a couple of years now and so far it has never crashed any of my android tablets.

The only problem (?) I have is it has problems keeping avatar pictures displayed, every so often I have to clear the image catch to get the avatars back where they belong.

Yes , bunch of stuff like the ticker is not shown, that is why I sometimes switch to android chrome to see forum details that forum runner does not.

Neuro
15th February 2015, 09:44 AM
I switch between a laptop and my android nexus 7, on the nexus 7 when on this forum, switch between forum runner like Monty and also android chrome for more detail and have just tried both with no problem.

Must be an apple thing maybe ?
It must be all the fukking spyware overloading the device they crypto-stuffed in after rolling out iOS 8. Never used to have any problems before...

Dogman
15th February 2015, 09:46 AM
Have not a clue, you maybe right.

All I have ever used is android, never owned anything apple.

I like my burgers plain.

Not frilly and gold plated.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7303&stc=1

:)

monty
15th February 2015, 10:14 AM
Have not a clue, you maybe right. All I have ever used is android, never owned anything apple. I like my burgers plain. Not frilly and gold plated. :)

Mine was a gift from my family. I would have never spent that kind of money myself.

Dogman
15th February 2015, 10:26 AM
Mine was a gift from my family. I would have never spent that kind of money myself.

HeHe..

Understand, I just could not resist to take a shot at apple !

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7304&stc=1

;D

Dontchaknow!

madfranks
15th February 2015, 12:47 PM
I use my ipad a ton to browse the forum, and have never had what you're saying occur. I'm still on ios 7, never upgraded to 8.

monty
15th February 2015, 01:15 PM
This problem of the webpage reloading didn't show up until iOS 8.1something. I just started seeing it after I upgraded to 8.1.3