PDA

View Full Version : Global arms industry driven by (mostly fake) jootube videos?

midnight rambler
18th February 2015, 01:51 PM
http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/02/17/libya-egypt-and-isis-could-world-war-three-start-with-a-video/

midnight rambler
18th February 2015, 01:55 PM
In all of these ISIS ‘beheading’ videos, besides many of them not even showing the deaths of the on-screen victims, there has been zero forensic evidence to verify the murders; no murder weapon, no location, no time of death, and no body. We are told by our political establishment and media to accept the videos on face value. What makes these highly produced videos any different from a Hollywood production? Answer: Nothing. In the end, there is no real crime scene, only a YouTube video.

monty
18th February 2015, 02:25 PM
Posted by Midnight Rambler:

"In all of these ISIS ‘beheading’ videos, besides many of them not even showing the deaths of the on-screen victims, there has been zero forensic evidence to verify the murders; no murder weapon, no location, no time of death, and no body. We are told by our political establishment and media to accept the videos on face value. What makes these highly produced videos any different from a Hollywood production? Answer: Nothing. In the end, there is no real crime scene, only a YouTube video."

Very true, and nobody questions that.

They saw it on You Tube so it must be real.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

midnight rambler
18th February 2015, 02:27 PM
They saw it on You Tube so it must be real.

Who the hell are you to question my perception of reality??

monty
18th February 2015, 02:29 PM
Who the hell are you to question my perception of reality??

I don't question you, I agree 100%

midnight rambler
18th February 2015, 03:14 PM
I don't question you, I agree 100%

I was being sarcastic, like I'm one of the easily conned rubes. It has nothing to do with you it has everything to do with the fake media shit and how most lap it up.