PDA

View Full Version : I believe children can safely take 100,000 vaccines!

singular_me
20th February 2015, 07:53 PM
maybe the most infamous vaccine architect
-------------------------
Paul Offit (The Devil's servant1)
Experts

[Paul Offit, M.D., chief of infectious diseases at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and the Henle Professor of Immunologic and Infectious Diseases at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, is the Chief US spokesman/liar for vaccination. The Voice of Sauron. On the board of Every Child By Two. Believes children can safely take 100,000 vaccines! He shares the patent on the Rotavirus vaccine Rotateq, that looks to have made him millions.

Dr. Offit lists that he is a consultant to Merck on an attachment to his OGE 450, but does not disclose whether or not he received any remuneration for his services.

Dr. Offit shares the patent on the Rotavirus vaccine in development by Merck and lists a $350,000 grant from Merck for Rotavirus vaccine development. Also, he lists that he is a consultant to Merck.

Dr. Offit began his tenure on ACIP in October of 1998. Out of four votes pertaining to the ACIP’s rotavirus statement he voted “yes” three times, including, voting for the inclusion of the rotavirus vaccine in the VFC program.
Dr. Offit abstained from voting on the ACIP’s rescission of the recommendation of the rotavirus vaccine for routine use. He stated at the meeting, “I’m not conflicted with Wyeth, but because I consult with Merck on the development of rotavirus vaccine, I would still prefer to abstain because it creates a perception of conflict.”]

"Anyone who acquired their information in a trance state tends to be more confident and sincere sounding as a witness than a person who is relying on direct memory."---Secret, Don't Tell: The Encyclopedia of Hypnotism by Carla Emery p. 238

many hyperlinks
http://whale.to/v/offit1.html

-------------------------------------------------------

A baby’s body is bombarded with immunologic challenges—from bacteria in food to the dust they breathe. Compared to what they typically encounter and manage during the day, vaccines are literally a drop in the ocean”, and Dr. Offits studies theoretically show an infant could handle up to 100,000 vaccines at one time … safely (6).

It is not the mercury in vaccines, its the vaccine schedule that is the problem. Too many shots, too many antigens, too close together. Our children need to be exposed to fewer antigens, less often, so they don’t get complications from the vaccine like autism and autoimmune diseases. It is all part of greening our vaccines.

That is part of propaganda on vaccines from the More Infectious Diseases for Children, a.k.a. antivaccine groups.............

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-infection-schedule-vrs-the-vaccination-schedule/

--------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1m3TjokVU4&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

Dr. Paul Offit: Debunking the Vaccine-Autism Link
By Claudia Kalb 10/24/08
Paul Offit—salt-and-pepper hair, wire-rimmed glasses, Phillies fan—hardly seems like the kind of guy who'd receive a death threat. He's a father who likes to hang out with his teenage kids, a doctor who wears khakis until they're frayed. But Offit, chief of infectious diseases at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and the nation's most outspoken advocate for childhood immunizations, is at the center of a white-hot medical controversy. He believes passionately in the safety of vaccines; his enemies, many of them parents who blame these shots for their children's autism, do not. Offit says he's been harassed in public, and received threatening letters, e-mails and phone calls. One August morning, his wife, Bonnie, sent him a message before he spoke at a New York press conference promoting vaccination. Worried that protesters rallying outside the event might turn violent, she warned: "Be careful."....................

Recently, Offit set off a flurry of angry postings when he said that a baby's immune system could handle as many as 10,000 vaccines. Then he upped the ante, saying it was probably "closer to 100,000." Offit's assessment is based on data showing the vast capacity of a child's immunological response. Parents who worry that children are getting too many shots too soon (the CDC schedule calls for about 28 immunizations against 14 diseases by age 2) were incensed.

"Let's see how many of these vaccinations Offit can withstand. May I administer the 10,001st?" wrote one user on AgeofAutism.com. The outrage is triggered by Offit's approach, says Dan Olmsted, Age of Autism's editor: "He basically says the case is closed. He's very dismissive of anyone who disagrees." And critics charge that Offit, one of three patent holders of a vaccine against rotavirus—which causes severe diarrhea and kills half a million children a year worldwide—is dependent on drug companies and motivated by greed. They call him "Dr. Proffit."

Offit isn't apologizing. He acknowledges that he got a "small percentage" of the $182 million Children's Hospital of Philadelphia received when it sold its interest in future royalties for the vaccine RotaTeq. (He won't give a precise amount, but says "it's like winning the lottery.")......................

http://www.newsweek.com/dr-paul-offit-debunking-vaccine-autism-link-91933

Neuro
21st February 2015, 05:54 AM
No it's not like winning the lottery. It's the award for a life dedicated to sucking Satans cock!

Celtic Rogue
21st February 2015, 07:54 AM
If he is so sure...then when he takes 100,000 vaccinations I will consider if I will too! The mere fact that a medical practitioner states that taking a ridiculous number vaccinations is going to be a good thing needs me to see the proof from his actions! Please prove what you say is true! Please!

Neuro
21st February 2015, 08:17 AM
If he is so sure...then when he takes 100,000 vaccinations I will consider if I will too! The mere fact that a medical practitioner states that taking a ridiculous number vaccinations is going to be a good thing needs me to see the proof from his actions! Please prove what you say is true! Please!
Actually I would be satisfied if he over a two year period took the US recommended vaccine schedule for newborns adjusted for his weight (so about 10-20x the baby dose), and closely monitor his health during the time. An adult will not have the same ability to resist the toxins as a newborn, and the results will be very interesting. I think it is likely he may die during the trial or become seriously ill. It would be fair!

Hitch
21st February 2015, 08:28 AM
I disagree with Dr. Offit. I agree with Dr. Fuckit. Dr. Fuckit says to Dr. Offit "Fuck Off".