PDA

View Full Version : Does this guy look like a madman to you?

midnight rambler
25th February 2015, 10:46 PM
http://rense.com/1.imagesH/mikerogersNSAsplash.jpg

midnight rambler
25th February 2015, 10:47 PM
I say he's possessed.

Glass
25th February 2015, 10:53 PM
he certainly does look like it. Who is he?

midnight rambler
25th February 2015, 11:51 PM
nsa director Mike Rogers

Dogman
25th February 2015, 11:51 PM
He is telling a big whopper about his dick size!

What is not shown is the group of females he is trying to impress!

Glass
26th February 2015, 12:19 AM
he's not telling anyone anything is the correct answer.

Warning: Cato institute article on the event when the picture was taken.
http://www.cato.org/blog/what-nsa-director-mike-rogers-doesnt-get-about-encryption

He refused to answer the question about putting back doors in crypto so his agency and other alphabet soups are given access to everyones stuff, encrypted or not. Basically the question was, do we give it to other countries? This back door.

Some talking but no answer. Just argue about the terminology. back door.

So I will put some words in his mouth. No they won't give it to other countries, except maybe the 5 eyes countries and probably not the full access but access they/he will know is being used so they can see what the other 4 eyes are doing with it. As for the others, Nope.

I am very confused by this discussion because I'm pretty sure all of the encryption systems already have back doors in them or the NSA stood over people until they gave up the master key. I'm pretty sure they broke open the RSA system. I know truecrypt was handed over to them. At least thats what the guy who made it says.

So I can't understand why we are discussing this when it's all done and dusted. Must be another dog and pony show.

I also do not believe that the Cell phone Sims are all compromised but that the Govt is doing a Y2K so everyone will replace their uncompromised sims for ones that do have a back door in them. Everyone the world over in one major program.

Twisted Titan
26th February 2015, 04:25 AM
I also do not believe that the Cell phone Sims are all compromised but that the Govt is doing a Y2K so everyone will replace their uncompromised sims for ones that do have a back door in them. Everyone the world over in one major program.

I just had a experience about 2 days ago.

In the dead of night im sleeping and my phone starts blaring like a siren for the emergency broadcast system.

I look and it s a amber alert about giving details about a car in a nearby state

My wife phone and two other phones go off as well.

The following day my wife comes back saying they located the kid

I am glad but more troubled then anything.

That alert shows just how connected we all are to the matrix.

Who gave the order that my phone can be turned into a remote broadcasting station?

And then their are the farther reaching implications

Today its amber and extreme weather alerts

Tommarrow it will be those who opt to think for themselves or have the means to ressit tyranny

I just looked in amazement that one day the odds will be quite high my name will flash across phones.

lert

Hitch
26th February 2015, 08:30 AM
I just had a experience about 2 days ago.

In the dead of night im sleeping and my phone starts blaring like a siren for the emergency broadcast system.

Oh, that siren is insane. This happened to me while driving and scared the shit out of me. I wonder how many accidents they cause with that system. Great news, we found the kid, but now all the interstates are backed up because of accidents.

Dogman
26th February 2015, 09:04 AM
I believe all cell phones when turned on are in constant contact with the cell network sending their id numbers (phone no) (Pinging the towers and network) so if a call comes in for you the network knows which tower to use. Not sure but I can see that if an amber alert is given the cell phones in any given area can be called by blocks/areas or even state wide. Using a form of robot dialing to call every phone logged onto the cell network, all done automatically, and is just calling all phones in what area needed to be covered by the alert.

If a cell phone is on it is talking to the cell tower pinging the system all the time automatically, if you see signal bars the network knows which tower you are near for incoming calls.

That is also how if needed the cops or whoever can broadly track any cell phone to see where it has been, not in a pinpoint way but over a area, tho I do see cops homing in on 911 calls by cell tower triangulation to get very close to where the physical phone is..

Ares
26th February 2015, 09:55 AM
http://rense.com/1.imagesH/mikerogersNSAsplash.jpg

I collect a government paycheck and it's THIS BIG.

Neuro
26th February 2015, 10:27 AM
I believe all cell phones when turned on are in constant contact with the cell network sending their id numbers (phone no) (Pinging the towers and network) so if a call comes in for you the network knows which tower to use. Not sure but I can see that if an amber alert is given the cell phones in any given area can be called by blocks/areas or even state wide. Using a form of robot dialing to call every phone logged onto the cell network, all done automatically, and is just calling all phones in what area needed to be covered by the alert.

If a cell phone is on it is talking to the cell tower pinging the system all the time automatically, if you see signal bars the network knows which tower you are near for incoming calls.

That is also how if needed the cops or whoever can broadly track any cell phone to see where it has been, not in a pinpoint way but over a area, tho I do see cops homing in on 911 calls by cell tower triangulation to get very close to where the physical phone is..
During the Istanbul riots 1 1/2 year ago. Erdogan, then prime minister, now president of Turkey, came back from a trip to Marocko and Tunisia. To trump up support for him when arriving back everyone in an area of 30 km around the airport got an SMS to go and support their glorious leader as he came back from his trip. So yes I don't think it is even difficult to do this...