PDA

View Full Version : Duke of Windsor's collusion with Hitler

singular_me
1st March 2015, 08:50 PM
I find the dailymail becoming interesting these days.
-------------------------------
march 1

Unmasked, Edward the Nazi King of England: Princess Diana's biographer reveals the Duke of Windsor's collusion with Hitler… and a plot to regain his throne

Unique microfilm revealed the innermost workings of the Nazi regime
Found incriminating correspondence relating to former King of England
New book by Diana biographer reveals the Duke of Windsor was willing to deal with Hitler to win back his throne
Called Hitler a 'great man' and openly criticised Churchill the 'warmonger'
Was convinced conflict could've been avoided if he stayed on the throne
The Nazi leader would put the Duke back on the Throne as a puppet king
However, details of the secret deal were ordered destroyed after the war
Winston Churchill, Clement Attlee and American President Eisenhower among those who attempted to cover up damning dossier

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2973681/Edward-Nazi-King-England-Princess-Dianas-biographer-reveals-Duke-Windsor-s-collusion-Hitler.html#ixzz3TCVPVjLV

‘It was the most unlikely place to find a treasure trove: tucked inside a battered metal canister covered in a tatty plastic raincoat and hidden in a remote German estate, where it had been hastily buried in the dying days of the Nazi regime.

The men who discovered it in the weeks following the end of the war were dubbed ‘documents men’, Allied soldiers charged with finding the secrets of Hitler’s Third Reich. Inside was unique microfilm that revealed the innermost workings of the Nazi regime. Back in London, the haul was triumphantly called pirates’ gold.

But within days, they realised with horror that the thousands of files detailing every part of the Nazi regime’s inner workings contained incriminating correspondence relating to the former King of England, Edward VIII, his wife – the divorced American Wallis Simpson, whom he married in 1937 – and their links to dictator Adolf Hitler.’

Glass
1st March 2015, 11:05 PM
yes but the spin is already thick in that article. The whole of the family supported Hitler and did business with him. All the cousins in the US did so as well. Prescott, Ford, Who else? Wharburg, There were plenty listed in that JFK to 911 is bankers something?

singular_me
2nd March 2015, 04:59 AM
yes but let the public become aware that the royals are deep in bed with the bankers... I honestly dont think rothschild could have taken over the bank of england without the monarchy consent.