PDA

View Full Version : If you're 18 - 39, above 5'- 9" non-red head, earn up to $750 a month!

EE_
1st April 2015, 10:44 AM
'World's largest' sperm bank relocates near UCF
By Paul Brinkmann contact the reporter

Cryos International, which calls itself the world’s largest international sperm bank, has relocated its U.S. main office and inventory from New York to Orlando.

Sperm bank says Orlando will be good place to find new donors
Sperm donors in Orlando can make up to $750 per month
Cryos International, which calls itself the world’s largest international sperm bank, has relocated its U.S. main office and inventory from New York to Orlando.

According to a news release, the company expects the move to Orlando will increase the amount of donors and international exposure -- due to the region's 60 million tourists and visitors each year, and the fact that University of Central Florida is among the largest universities in the nation.

“There’s a huge donor base here 18 to 29, because of the universities. Approved donors are screened for a variety of genetic diseases and can make up to $750 a month,” Londeree said.

According to Londeree, the company relocated to Florida for several reasons: High taxes in New York, weather, and “a huge amount of competition in New York for donors.” But the most important factor, Londeree said, was Orlando's growing reputation as a center of medical research.

The news release from Cryos says it is located IN the Central Florida Research Park, but it is actually outside the boundary of the research park itself.

The company called for new donors to begin signing up for screening online. Cryos says it is looking for donors over 5 feet 9 inches. It accepts donors up to age 39. Donors are also encouraged to allow a child to know the donor's identity, once the child turns 18 – called a non-anonymous donor.

Cryos has been profiled in national and international media, like Time Magazine and The Guardian, as one of the world’s largest sperm banks since 2000. The company also has a European headquarters in Denmark.

In 2011, Cryos made headlines for an announcement that it would no longer accept sperm donations from redheads, due to over-supply.

A news release from Cryos called the Orlando area “a thriving biomedical community, rich in research facilities and laboratories… with a growing job market.”

“We are looking forward to creating new partnerships in Orlando and utilizing the abundant donor opportunities,” Ole Schou, owner and CEO of Cryos International, said in the release.

About 13 positions were relocated to Orlando, Londeree said, and several open positions are now being advertised. The goal is to ramp up to about 65 employees over the next few years, he said. Medical professionals, such as nurse practitioners and medical techs, are among the possible openings.

Cryos, founded in 1987, says it delivers to 80 countries worldwide and offers an online, interactive database with donors’ vital information and physical details, including photographs and voice recordings.

When ordering sperm, Cryos allows searches for eye color, hair color, race, ethnicity, height, weight, blood type, sperm motility and other factors. Donors can include a baby picture to help prospective sperm buyers visualize their appearance.

Cryos and other sperm banks have coined the term 'fertility tourism' to describe international travel to donate or purchase sperm, especially from countries where sperm donation is illegal or where delivery is not possible. Londeree said fertility tourism is more common in Europe and Asia than in North America. He said Cryos has sperm storage locations scattered around the globe that are not publicly disclosed.

Having the sperm bank in Orlando results in lower prices for sperm from Cryos locally – $100 for Orlando messenger delivery, or $50 for pickup, according to the website. That compares to $200 for two-day delivery throughout the U.S.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/brinkmann-on-business/os-worlds-largest-sperm-bank-relocates-to-ucf-research-park-20150331-post.html

mick silver
1st April 2015, 11:10 AM
what a load for what

Horn
1st April 2015, 01:56 PM
What happens after 39? I haven't noticed any change in my numbers....?

BrewTech
1st April 2015, 09:52 PM
What happens after 39? I haven't noticed any change in my numbers....?

I certainly did, after the hot female urologist and her not-so-bad-looking assistant went to work on me with a scalpel and a vas clamp...

Her last comment after completing the procedure?

"You have great anatomy, and you can take that as a compliment".

No shit!

Publico
1st April 2015, 10:01 PM
I'll deliver the product in person for $750 per shot.

osoab
2nd April 2015, 03:59 AM
Why no gingers?

EE_
2nd April 2015, 05:20 AM
Why no gingers?

I have no idea why?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0e/8f/ed/0e8fed93cf284027c52dc7e13b39ddeb.jpg