PDA

View Full Version : Offer and Acceptance ... Here is an Example

palani
5th April 2015, 05:46 AM
http://s15.postimg.org/u8m0u8vbd/squire.jpg

Glass
5th April 2015, 06:02 AM
hehehe

What shall I make of it. not a question (that's).

Spectrism
5th April 2015, 06:50 AM
thanks for nuthin

palani
5th April 2015, 07:27 AM
thanks for nuthin

Don't expect to receive more than you give.

http://i60.tinypic.com/dqheko.gif

Spectrism
5th April 2015, 08:56 AM
Don't expect to receive more than you give.

Why not? Do you think you give more than you receive? What do you have that you have not received? And if you received everything, why do you pretend you created it? From the moment you were conceived you began receiving more than you gave. The world was created by God and man has seen fit to divide it up as possessions. Now you think that the possessions of man grant you creative powers?

palani
5th April 2015, 09:43 AM
Why not? Do you think you give more than you receive? What do you have that you have not received? And if you received everything, why do you pretend you created it? From the moment you were conceived you began receiving more than you gave. The world was created by God and man has seen fit to divide it up as possessions. Now you think that the possessions of man grant you creative powers?

Melior est conditio possidentis et rei quam actoris. Better is the condition of the possessor and that of the defendant than that of the plaintiff. 4 Co. Inst. 180.

Spectrism
5th April 2015, 04:23 PM
Melior est conditio possidentis et rei quam actoris. Better is the condition of the possessor and that of the defendant than that of the plaintiff. 4 Co. Inst. 180.

scribulous contrabulus excrementus

Better to remain silent than remove all doubt of your ignoramus.

palani
5th April 2015, 04:43 PM
scribulous contrabulus excrementus

Better to remain silent than remove all doubt of your ignoramus.

Close your eyes and listen. Do you hear voices? Are your other organs intact?

http://media.giphy.com/media/dzM1V7zzqfuLu/giphy.gif

Spectrism
5th April 2015, 04:57 PM
The meaning of the name Palani: Free Man
he origin of the name Palani: Polynesian/Hawaiian

Name Palani generally means Abode of lord Murugan (http://www.indiachildnames.com/meaning.aspx?meaning=Abode+of+lord+Murugan), is of Indian (http://www.indiachildnames.com/indian/allnames.aspx), Hawaiian (http://www.indiachildnames.com/international/hawaiian.aspx) origin, Name Palani is a Masculine (or Boy) name. Person with name Palani are mainly Hindu (http://www.indiachildnames.com/indian/hindunames.aspx) by religion. Name Palani belongs to rashi Kanya (Virgo) (http://www.indiachildnames.com/rashi/kanya.aspx) and Nakshatra (stars) Uttara Phalguni (http://www.indiachildnames.com/rashi/uttaraphalguni.aspx), Hastha (http://www.indiachildnames.com/rashi/hastha.aspx), Poorva Phalguni (http://www.indiachildnames.com/rashi/poorvaphalguni.aspx).

palani- free man of the home of Murugan
- a cheap man owned by Muru
- a valuless man pretending to live in the morgue

When you have no Supreme Master but yourself, you are owned by a fool.

palani
5th April 2015, 05:11 PM
When you have no Supreme Master but yourself, you are owned by a fool.

-ism : Used to form names of a tendency of behaviour, action, state, condition or opinion belonging to a class or group of persons; the result of a doctrine, ideology or principle or lack thereof.

atheism (1587), ruffianism (1589), giantism (1639), fanaticism (1652), theism (1678), religionism (1706), patriotism (1716), heroism (1717), despotism (1728), old-maidism (1776), capitalism (1792), nationism (1798), romanticism (1803), conservatism (1832), sexualism (1842), vegetarianism (1848), externalism (1856), young-ladyism (1869), opportunism (1870), blackguardism (1875), jingoism (1878), feminism (1895), dwarfism (1895),Spectrism (2,500 b.c.)

Spectrism
5th April 2015, 05:36 PM
-ism : Used to form names of a tendency of behaviour, action, state, condition or opinion belonging to a class or group of persons; the result of a doctrine, ideology or principle or lack thereof.

atheism (1587), ruffianism (1589), giantism (1639), fanaticism (1652), theism (1678), religionism (1706), patriotism (1716), heroism (1717), despotism (1728), old-maidism (1776), capitalism (1792), nationism (1798), romanticism (1803), conservatism (1832), sexualism (1842), vegetarianism (1848), externalism (1856), young-ladyism (1869), opportunism (1870), blackguardism (1875), jingoism (1878), feminism (1895), dwarfism (1895),Spectrism (2,500 b.c.)

Actually i made up the name as a combination of "spectrum" as in wavelength of expanse of energy and "prism" as in dividing the bands of light. But you were real close sport.

palani
5th April 2015, 06:21 PM
you were real close sport.

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. I was spot on.

Horn
5th April 2015, 06:50 PM
We should all bow our heads in a moment of silence to recognize the Freedom that JQP has provided us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhGeH07lo5M

And to the Republic of GSUS as it stands.

Spectrism
5th April 2015, 07:22 PM
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. I was spot on.

Actually you weren't even close- I was just trying to encourage your feeble attempt. But keep at it sport.

Glass
5th April 2015, 08:46 PM
the one thing we can take away from this thread is that there is always someone who will accept any offer, even if the offer is not fully disclosed, and often times without asking for disclosure, full or otherwise.

Spectrism
6th April 2015, 03:57 AM
the one thing we can take away from this thread is that there is always someone who will accept any offer, even if the offer is not fully disclosed, and often times without asking for disclosure, full or otherwise.

Really? So what offer did you accept and at what cost?

I merely opened the thread to see what was in it. Seeing the usual nothing- crapus extremus from palanus lackonus - I expressed my discontent at wasting time to look. If anyone thought that was an offer being accepted then they better get their sorry asses out of the matrix because there are all sorts of offers/acceptance just waking up in the morning.

Look at an item on a store shelf and the store owner starts jabbering at you about paying for the offer you accepted? That's how it works at the Palani Pal Store. Walk down Palani Street and a hooker walks buy. She starts demanding pay because you looked at her. See an advertisement for Palani Amusement Center in a magazine and suddenly you owe them the price of admission and cotton candy for four. Or maybe these are all just Glass Refactory Refractions.

palani
6th April 2015, 05:16 AM
I was just trying to encourage your feeble attempt.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.

trying (adj.)
"distressing," 1718, present-participle adjective from try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BQ4yd2W50No

palani
6th April 2015, 05:19 AM

The one who accepts is the one in charge. At least at law that is true. At equity these contracts based upon offer and acceptance are formed without requisite elements (aka specie). I believe the concept of fungible is essential to equity because of an inability to provide specie (specific performance) so that you become the commodity held to that performance in lieu of specie.

A few months back I related an incidence in which I was instructed to stand when the jury entered and left the courtroom. This offer I did not accept. The guy next to me was told on two different occasions to remove his hat and he accepted both offers. I was just told by the defendant in that case that a couple days later in court a spectator was seated with his hat on and the action was permitted. He asked the court why this guy was permitted to wear a hat in court and was told that this spectator was the judicial actors hubby.

palani
6th April 2015, 05:25 AM
I merely opened the thread to see what was in it.
You did more than that. You responded. Now you are hooked (just like a fish) and I am in the process of reeling you in.

Spectrism
6th April 2015, 05:29 AM
You did more than that. You responded. Now you are hooked (just like a fish) and I am in the process of reeling you in.

Turn around and look at your posterior. That is where you set your hook. But keep reeling anyway. It is entertaining- a little. Don't feel it yet? No pain, no brain.

palani
6th April 2015, 05:41 AM
It is entertaining- a little.

http://files.sharenator.com/insults_online_too_long-s291x153-213130.jpg

Glass
6th April 2015, 07:13 AM
Look at an item on a store shelf and the store owner starts jabbering at you about paying for the offer you accepted? That's how it works at the Palani Pal Store. Walk down Palani Street and a hooker walks buy. She starts demanding pay because you looked at her. See an advertisement for Palani Amusement Center in a magazine and suddenly you owe them the price of admission and cotton candy for four. Or maybe these are all just Glass Refactory Refractions.

What you are referring to is "an offer to treat". A method of retail, either by mail order catalog or an installation suited to displaying goods for sale, complete with shingle. Shears catalog comes to mind.

What I saw when I opened the thread was a confirmation it was an offer to contract. The offer is in the title. I declined, I think. However like you I might have made a counter offer.

Question comes to mind though. If as palani says, the Acceptor has the power in the contract, when it comes to getting a mortgage, who is the offerer and who is the acceptor? Immediately I'd say, the Bank is the offerer. Offering me a mortgage. But is that right? May be it is me who is the offerer. They who are the Acceptor.

palani
6th April 2015, 07:20 AM
when it comes to getting a mortgage, who is the offerer and who is the acceptor? Immediately I'd say, the Bank is the offerer. Offering me a mortgage. But is that right? May be it is me who is the offerer. They who are the Acceptor.
In mortgages, notes and cheques ... what is more important is 'WHO IS THE ENDORSER?'

The last one to endorse the original is the only one who has the power to complain and hold the previous fiduciaries to their agreement.

The face of the document is PUBLIC. The reverse is PRIVATE and is where endorsements properly belong.

Have you checked the reverse side of the U.S. Constitution lately? Or your Australian constitution?

Ponce
6th April 2015, 10:10 AM
My answer is only in regards to the tittle of this thread.........inventor goes in to sell his idea and the buyer says "I'll give you one million dollars", inventor "I'll take three", deal closed......inventor "I would have taken two", buyer "I would have given your five"

V

7th trump
6th April 2015, 10:25 AM
In mortgages, notes and cheques ... what is more important is 'WHO IS THE ENDORSER?'

The last one to endorse the original is the only one who has the power to complain and hold the previous fiduciaries to their agreement.

The face of the document is PUBLIC. The reverse is PRIVATE and is where endorsements properly belong.

Have you checked the reverse side of the U.S. Constitution lately? Or your Australian constitution?
Laughing the f^%k out load!!!!!
There is just no desire of you Palani to seek any truth in the crap you say.
Bahahahahahahaha........!

Let me guess you know think since checks are signed on the back.......it applies to the US Constitution?
Seek some help Palani...seriously...you need it!

palani
6th April 2015, 04:33 PM
My answer is only in regards to the tittle of this thread.........inventor goes in to sell his idea and the buyer says "I'll give you one million dollars", inventor "I'll take three", deal closed......inventor "I would have taken two", buyer "I would have given your five"

V

Once the deal is set they are both by definition 'happy'!!!

When I used to sell corn I would deliberately not watch the markets for the next several months. They did not matter and any fluctuation either down or up would either lead to euphoria or depression. Wouldn't really matter one way or another but market timing is a poor way to engage in commerce.

palani
6th April 2015, 04:35 PM
Let me guess you know think since checks are signed on the back.......it applies to the US Constitution?

There is nothing for you to see here. I can tell thinking gives you headaches so either take an alka seltzer or don't bother trying to understand.

7th trump
6th April 2015, 07:04 PM
There is nothing for you to see here. I can tell thinking gives you headaches so either take an alka seltzer or don't bother trying to understand.

Sure there is palani.....tell us how signing on the back of the constitution is private verses signing on the front ...public.
I haven't heard of this conspiracy yet...please explain...I'm all ears!

Horn
6th April 2015, 07:50 PM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7489&stc=1

Glass
6th April 2015, 08:03 PM
not a conspiracy. negotiable instruments can be endorsed, in public, in private, in blank.

a promissory note is a negotiable instrument. You sign on the front, pledge. The bank manager takes it away and in the quiet "after the deal" endorses the back. Try endorsing the promissory note on the back and give to the bank. I did that one time. You can't imagine the kerfuffle. Don't know what happened to that note. The banker demanded I do the documents over and that I pledge not to do it again. As it was company with multiple principals I did not persist but I do like to try and make counter offers when I can.

At the moment I am looking into the issue of title. As anything purchased with credit the title is the value and you very rarely get the title back when the finance obligation is settled.

As for the constitution. If it is a statutory document and if it is certified, it should then have value. If you endorse it you are recognizing that status. Has anyone done it? Not sure about constitutions. I think Winston did a statute but not sure what legislation it was.

I've been thinking we should have a discussion about the legal construct of a document. You guys are aware that anything on a document that appears in a box is not part of that document right? First lesson of business law. Anything in a box is not part of the document. So if you look at a Notice of any sort, the things in boxes are not part of the notice. If the notice is a demand for money, the money value is usually in a box.

When lawyers certify documents, its always in a box. Lawyers never put their name to anything. Anyway perhaps endorsement is what we should dig deeper into first up.

Another thing I've noticed is that Birth Certificates often have a notation on them that says to the effect, any alteration to the substance with the face of the document will render it valueless. I have another BC from a different state (not mine) and it does not have words to such an effect but it does have a lot of text about embedded security features such as an embedded wire and a heat activated water mark. I wonder about endorsing the back of it and sending Notice with respect to the endorsement. Still researching that one. Need to identify the correct individual to notice in respect of the BC. Not quite sure who the Trustee is.

It also has a section called "Endorsement(s)" where in the formal/original record document is noted. It would be interesting to see that document to assess whether there are any wet ink endorsements.

BrewTech
6th April 2015, 08:57 PM
I, for one, appreciate the humorous (or, humerus, if you like puns) joke that palani posted. I thought it was a lighthearted, accessible attempt at getting one of his basic points across, and I applaud him for that.

palani
7th April 2015, 03:55 AM
I'm all ears!

I have long suspected this. Perhaps you should choose a media more suitable to listening than thinking?

palani
7th April 2015, 04:01 AM
anything on a document that appears in a box is not part of that document

This is true of traffic signals as well. Ever seen a STOP sign without a border? Plus there is no authority posted by any that I have ever seen. They are for information only ... not enforcement. If they were valid then you would come to a STOP and expire after you run out of food and water while waiting for the authority to GO.

Glass
7th April 2015, 04:22 AM
its clear from live leak and other places that many people consider stop signs optional instructions or guidance only or they may be momentarily blind to them. If you have been to asia you would have experienced that traffic signals are optional at all times. The option of self preservation is more regularly exercised when either the threat is very high or there is a visible police presence in a place of high traffic volumes, often at the end of the month.

The death and injury count is substantial in the mega cities. I think the road toll in all of Thailand is about 25,000 a year. Traffic is vastly better now than 20 years ago, however better means faster moving. So the number may not have changed just circumstance of and speed of death may be different. 80% are motorcycles and nearly half of those considered that helmets were optional.

palani
7th April 2015, 04:29 AM
If you have been to asia you would have experienced that traffic signals are optional at all times.

An engineer from the Philippines told me of his immigration to the U.S. He was a high status Philippino and was used to hiring a chauffeur as well as a body guard. He lands in LA, rents a car and starts driving 30-40 mph over the speed limit. Soon he has a line of police cars behind him all with their emergency lights on. He told me he thought 'how nice they are welcoming me to America'.

7th trump
7th April 2015, 05:09 AM
I have long suspected this. Perhaps you should choose a media more suitable to listening than thinking?

Seriously palani....no joking around.
Do you really think the US Constitution is a public negotiable instrument (a bank note, check, ect) because the founding fathers signed it on the front?

palani
7th April 2015, 05:18 AM
Seriously palani....no joking around.
Do you really think the US Constitution is a public negotiable instrument (a bank note, check, ect) because the founding fathers signed it on the front?

Frankly? The U.S. was founded on financial principles. Why would you believe that any document that creates a financial entity is not financial (aka negotiable)? Everything the U.S. touches is financial. Even you.

https://i0.wp.com/i57.tinypic.com/wttz07.jpg

Hence my interest in the concept of 'fungible'. If things that are fungible are things that other things might be substituted for and if a man without rights to anything is a thing rather than a person then he becomes the substance in any contract by way of representation .... this is what others call 'the straw man' ... the substitution.

Were you non-fungible then you have no substitute. You have no agent. You have no trust. Everything you do is at arms length.

Glass
7th April 2015, 06:33 AM
it would be interesting to see the back of the constitution. I had heard that there were several copies of the document made. Not there are several different versions but there were copies of the one. Now that could be a nudge to accept some controversy over the validity, authenticity of documents, to sow doubt and offer up a preferred version as authentic.

Alternatively it could be that all signing parties or some number of were given copies. You'd certainly want something of record as to what you had put your John Hancock on.

I think the Constitutional United States (constitution for) had a moderate debt at the time of it's abandonment for the current regime (constitution of). Can an endorsement give some claim/leverage to that?

7th trump
7th April 2015, 06:40 AM
Frankly? The U.S. was founded on financial principles. Why would you believe that any document that creates a financial entity is not financial (aka negotiable)? Everything the U.S. touches is financial. Even you.

https://i0.wp.com/i57.tinypic.com/wttz07.jpg

Hence my interest in the concept of 'fungible'. If things that are fungible are things that other things might be substituted for and if a man without rights to anything is a thing rather than a person then he becomes the substance in any contract by way of representation .... this is what others call 'the straw man' ... the substitution.

Were you non-fungible then you have no substitute. You have no agent. You have no trust. Everything you do is at arms length.

But you are fungable when you sign up for Social Security as you are now part of the SS trust......you sign this document (ss5 and or W4) under penalty of perjury to being a "US citizen". A class of citizen that doesnt get the protections of the Bill of Right...... but privileges granted by Congress as a subject of Congress per the 14th amendment as enumbered in the Civil Rights Act of 1866.
A "US citizen" is fungable where as "The People" are not.